Hi guys.. So this dude fucked a girl I've had a crush for 3 years. I just heard he fucked her in the toilet...

Hi guys.. So this dude fucked a girl I've had a crush for 3 years. I just heard he fucked her in the toilet. Now I wanna beat hes ass up. Thing is, he has black belt in tkwndo and judo. How can I win a fight against him? Perhaps hit him in the back of the head with a bat when hes not aware and run?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FlYZnd7dEPw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go for it you fag. Hes skinny and no muscles. Its k

Its brandon again?

Don't be a nigger.
You having a crush on this girl doesn't give you unconditional rights to her, especially since it's been three years and you haven't made a move.

Chad did nothing wrong, you're just mad because you couldn't work up the courage to do what he did.

Knive, sword (no long sword tho) or a gun should help u. You cant win against him in a handfight when he's a Judo Master. But u can win against him, after u a finished with him Post a pick with "/b"

switch a knife with the bat
it works all the time

This.

I think he knew I had a crush on her, since he once asked me if I wanted help with the girl but I said no. I dont want help from a sandnigger.

Why cant I win a fight against him in handfight?

He'll probably fucking your crush right now. How does it feel op?

>I want a thing
>therefore no one else should ever have the thing, even though I'm too much of a pussy to take it myself anyway

What did you expect? That every man on the planet would avoid dating her because they'd be psychically aware of your crush on her?
Even if it wasn't this guy, it would have been another.

Just stab the fucker from behind

this

You couldn't make her yours for 3 fucking years?
Jesus, you're pathetic, this guy was patient anyway, he didn't do anything bad, you're the faggot here OP. I hope he wrecks your face.

You can fight him all day long from sunrise to sunset. Hell you may even get the girl some day. But ya know what? The thought of him fucking her like a 2 cent whore and dropping a load down her throat will never leave your mind. My suggestion op is to just move on.

holyfuck dude.. even I felt that

Well.. she is hard 2 get and im abit shy I really love her...

KYS fucking beta

brutal

You think gettin your ass beat by someone better than you will get you the love of the girl? leave her alone you fuckin beta

YOU WERE SHY FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS, SHE WAITED LONG ENOUGH JESUS

Op you are a fag

OP beta as duck

savage

shy to get, the guy fucked her in the toilet, this better be bait cause i cant believe you are trying us to buy that

Try challenging him to an autism competition

This motherfucking thread...

Good scene from chasing amy i feel it applies to your situation op
youtu.be/FlYZnd7dEPw

I dont think I will lose a fight against him tho. Hes not that tall. IM taller, hes also skinny.

He fucked her IN the toilet? Impressive.

You have no reason to fight him. you are just a fuckin beta. accept that and when you become wizard you can challenge him. pussy faggot OP,

What have you tried, in order to impress/win her over?

OUCH

man, some dude fucked a girl you wanted so you want to hurt him? quit being a bitch. for real. quit being a bitch. you didnt make your move and get the pussy or next her in 3 years? you should kick your own ass. grow some balls and quit being a bitch. women dont like that shit. congratulate dude and move the fuck on.

Just chloroform him,and fuck his ass in the toilet.

Well, considering those martial arts are both for self control and not actual fighting, just fight him. Try to land a few punches to the jaw, the gut, and in the back by the kidneys. You are going for a KO, not a point in a sparing match.

kill his mother

Drugged him, and suspend him on the air by the wrists. With a nail gun slowly shot some nails in his arms and legs. And when he is begging for his life, give him the final blow. Is very effective, trust me. 100% guaranteed

I'm not sure if you know what either of those are if that's your take on them. They will both leave you lying flat on your ass. Especially from a black belt

You're a pussy OP. Your best approach would be to suck his cock in front of your crush to asset dominance.

Alternatively, you should kill yourself

lol

Dam that hurt.

didnt hit it or forget it in 3 years. then go on Sup Forums asking how to beat up a guy that can clearly handle himself. please have one of your friends make a video of the confrontation.

K

You'd be surprised by how many black belts in those fighting styles lose in street fights against people with no proper training. You get much more experience from a street fight than you do from doing katas.

OP you weak weak pathetic beta bitch.

If you have a crush on a girl for 3 years and decline help, you have no fucking right to be mad. Grow up, pussy.

Also underage b&

But he knew I had a crush on her, Like I said he offered me a help to get her but I said no.

So he knew I had a crush and yet he does that shit..

how about in a street fight against pathetic cuck op asking Sup Forums how to fight after being too pussy to make his move in 3 years?

>judo
>not for streetfight
>kata

you definetly know nothing johny bitch

bullshit story.
Thats you in the picture.
You cropped it that way because you have no back/delts/traps
Try doing something other than curls and situps before you try and show off

So fucking what? If he knew you've had a crush on her for years, AND he offered to help you and you turned him down, he probably figured you were so beta that you'd literally never make a move.

That being the case, why should he be forbidden from dating this girl just because you're too weak to get her yourself or, better yet, get over her?

You said no when he offered help and you haven't done anything for 3 fucking years, grow up pussy.

Also underage b&

fucking nigger
the pussy lands on the dick it lands, nothing you can do about it

maybe he tried to help and she threw it at him for not being a beta. so he was supposed to shoot her down because you couldnt grow a single nut in 3 years? get real bitch.

Not his fault you're a fag. Try talking to the next girl you like, Autismo.

As a black belt in judo, you just need to keep your distance while keeping your centre of balance low.

taekwondo is pretty shitty in a real fights, since their stronger kicking forms take quite a while, if you can avoid getting kicked in the head it's ez pz.

Source:
1. Black Belt in Judo, placed 3rd in South Judo Open 2015.
2. I used to do MMA for the fun of it
3. usually sparr friends who train taekwondo

Turn in your man card you beta pussy, it's revoked now.
Also Underage b&

maybe he had a crush too
maybe he made his move
not you
maybe you are just a little bitch

no, seriously speaking, so much faggotry in one op, i begin to think this is a bait

>Fight
Just shoot him

oh shit op you had a crush? grow the fuck up.

wat

But I love her.. anyhow lets stick to the thread. How do i beat him in a streetfight?

>This

this is clearly bait. no user is this fucking stupid.

You're done m8

Lol in the bathroom. Just letting you know what kind of girls you want to have a baby with.

OP op op, where do i start. I think you should just let it go buddy. You blew it. You waited too long. You didnt want help. You did this. You did this to yourself. You did everything wrong. You need to make changes if you ever want to get your dick wet. Getting your ass kicked isnt going to help anything. You should get dude to teach you his ways because he clearly knows how to get women to fuck. Get wasted and cry it out buddy. Women are a dime a dozen. Pick one and if shes not interested in the first week, go for a different one. Its not that hard. None of them are really that great or worth wasting too much time on. Dude was just after the same thing you were but he went and got it and you didnt. He is the alpha man. Up your game fam. love ya Sup Forumsro!

and what will you say: "you've took the love of my life, know i'll take your life"

b8 or just pathetic

nice try m8

She fucked a guy in a toilet. She isn't worth it.

Getting serious. Maybe he is not the problem. Maybe your girl is. She cheats on you and this guy maybe didn know about you. My advise is dont be negro. In this issue is useless a fight. Ask him if u want but he didnt rape ur girlfriend

Op here. I've decided. Tommorow after school I will sneak up behind him with a bat and hit him in the back of the head whilst following him.

Im gonna wear a mask so he dont know who it was. I will keep my distance.

SO this is it. What can go wrong?

Op listen to user

K

HOW COME THESE FUCKING FAGGOT OP'S NEVER POST A PICTURE OF THEMSELVES?

Seriously, if you post a picture of yourself we can tell you all you need to know dude.

You want to gripe and complain, are you even on his level? are you fat and slow? are you handsome and could maybe win the girl back?

These are things we need to know.

>I love her
Obviously he loves her more.
Y'know, seeing as he actually did something about it instead of sitting on his ass for three years waiting for her to descend from the heavens onto his doorstep.

well have fun in jail. a bitch like you will fit in just fine there.

Lol anything and everything could go wrong.

Lol this faggot, i hope it's true and you get the shit kicked out of you for being such a weak bitch beta faggot. You are a sad excuse for a man user.
Also the b8 is strong with this faggot
Op will get his ass handed to him

>So this dude fucked a girl I've had a crush for 3 years.

A crush. What a faggot. Your "crush" doesn't mean shit you horny desperate loser.

He manned up and fucked her like she wanted to be fucked.

Accept your permanent role as a spiritual cuck and offer to pay to eat her out after he's blasted buckets of baby batter in dat bootay.

You can't fuck, you can't fight. That leaves becoming a bottom which is fine. Men make the best women and gender is a social construct, so play the cards nature dealt you and trap out.

i hope you get beat up. this guy sounds like a cool guy to hang out with, you're just an autistic nerd

This is me.

OP when he kicks your ass post it on Sup Forums with timestamp on a rekt thread. so we all can laugh at what a fucking beta fag you are.

once again... OP is a faggot

>OP doesn't respond to anything serious
>just going more and more into his dream

pure b8 for attention whoring

bait confirmed+ using copypasta

Op, if you will do that, u going to be the mamita in the jail. :D

Evaluate please.

Underrated post.

Drink this for strength OP.
You look like a fukn beta.
also no timestamp.
nice try faggot.

Savage user here, lets play this scenario out.
You: *hits alpha with bat* (sending him to the hospital)
"Does crush like me now?!?!?"
Crush: "OP what the fuck? Why the fuck would i ever like you after you attacked my boyfriend? Fucking leave me alone. Never fucking talk to me again"

Im pretty sure after this you would be driven to suicide

What could go wrong?

>asked me if I wanted help
>I said no
>still failed to make a move
>mad at someone else for succeeding where I failed

now i kinda feel bad cause op probably really does have some kind of mental illness. 3 year crush and in love. op dont hit the dude with a bat. tell him youre pissed and see what happens. maybe he has a good reason. dont listen to all these people telling you to hurt or kill this guy.

bait confirmed. moving on

Take him by surprise and fight dirty. Traditional martial arts have rules and people habitually pull punches in training so it affects real world responses. If you hit him hard and keep hitting he probably won't recover.

not a bad looking dude op, you could get plenty of pussy if you change your ways a little.

the bait is real

Literally billions more women to choose from. Move the fuck on with your life, man.

>this