Calling out all IT nerds

Calling out all IT nerds.
>started getting a problem with my internet today
>some webpages would load, others wont
>try fixing it myself
>computer reboot wont work, router restart nada
>trying pinging some web pages
>Tfw timed out
>tfw I look up cmd ping timed out on google, webpage and it doesnt load.
Pls help Sup Forums

sudo rm -rf /*

This is a classic virus, see it all all the time. Delete System32.

try same pages on different computer, same pages on different net connection. see what it isnt before you can see what it is.

faget

your only option is to reformat

Sounds like your modem-router is overheating
Try giving it a bath

The only option is an electromagnetic rebuff.

Buy the most powerful electromagnet you can and run it along the harddrive repeatedly.

Or pray to Jesus?

Don't forget to get in the bath with it yourself - you might need an extension cord

tbh it sounds like a classic 2006 virus
if you can, download malwarebytes antimalware and do a scan
if you can't, prepare to reinstall your entire os

Delete System32 and reboot your computer. Duh...

How's about you call your ISP

Go into cmd and type /ipconfig and itll show you data about your network and if it says media diconnected than either two things are wrong:
1:Your computer is missing certain drivers that it requires to be able to connect to anything
2:Your modem took a shit

prob routing problem
contact your isp if its a long term thing

Asking Sup Forums for computer assistance, is like asking a single woman asking a rapist for sexual advice.

Someone is probably gonna get violated.

Sounds like your router may have overheated, put it in the freezer for a day and it should be completely fine

Did you try reset the router. Try to taking the cables out, you know? And unplug cable power for one minute , OK?

I'm more terrified by the genuine attempts to help, than i am by the sadistic horde.

Reinstall wireless driver.

Try to not have Webroot

I've been having a similar problem with Firefox and Chrome; I can only get Google-based pages to load (Youtube, Gmail, etc.) but nothing else. IE works but I feel very dirty...

I've had this same problem today. This issue was a network overload occurrence, so the solution was to install Gentoo and it was solved. Please Install Gentoo to get it fixed.

Your internet is working.

The fact that you can only load Traps, Gay, Trannies, Queers, Shota, CP, is because Sup Forums only features that kind of faggotry

install gentoo

Thats too much asking, pleb.

I prefer ipconfig /all | more

From a guy that has a bachelors degree in computer sciences from UDel, no, I won't help you, unless you pay me.

Lul. This

Check if your date and time are right pal

maybe your internet service got shut off

Grammarticarticulatelayingitdownontheinternets

OP owns the internet guise we should be nice to him since the only website that works for him is 4chin now

Also if he is now on mobile he is capable of googling whatever drivel he was posting about

Install gentoo

have you tried turning it off and on again?