She flirts with you

She flirts with you.

What do?

Pass.

fuck her after making advances

Fuck her

More please

get the succ

Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... *unsheathes my twin katanas* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head* YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords* Heh.... easy.....

Id slice off her head and skullfuck her with no mercy

Ignore her until she gets in my face about it, then tell her I don't speak Gook.

Break anooos hard then get out kwik and also delete and block number.

But what if you don't have katanas?

1000 keks

so much edge its going to spear the thread.

lie to her, tell her im a jew and i donĀ“t eat pork

Man the harpoons

then ur fuckd. Only nippon steel folded 1000 times can cut through that much fat

Dick her

Offer her a nice sexy black rubber suit that emphasizes her body.

Get her number and text her for weeks, avoid actually meeting up with her. Eventually she would lose interest and we would never talk again. Kek. I'd fuck that fat bitch so hard the neighbors would smell it

stop posting this land beast sea cow I almost lose my lunch every time I see this disgusting ham beast with her shit laden butt crack hanging out

tell her to stop fucking the vacuum cleaner

>Implying that people leave there house without at least one sword.
How the fuck do you survive?

>what do
there's a thin person in there struggling to get out. help her out and fuck her amidst the ruins of fat.

Why are people sexually attracted towards obese people? Seriously, it's like you might as well get it up to retards and cripples. Being fat is fucking wrong. Anyone who is fat is a terrible person.

Top kek

Fuck till Brain damage... what else

kek

Smash. Keep her on the side she probably fucks like a champ.

More cushion for the pushin boys.

saved

Walk away at a modest pace to escape certain death

RUN NIGGA, RUN BEFORE SHE EAT YOU.

Smash the fuck out of it. I love fatties.

I>'d bake her a cake.
>Then, while she was eating the cake, I'd eat her out with two fingers deep inside her.
>I'd make her cum violently several times.

>Out of breath and sweating, she'd ask to rest.
>"You can ahead and rest and have some more cake."
>While she's eating, I'd get in front of her and titty fuck her like no tomorrow, until mysterious fountains of semen seem to be magically erupting from her cleavage.
>My cum surprises her, and she drops cake on her tits. I pick up pieces of cake, dip it in my cum, and lovingly feed it back to her.

>Then I'd never call again.

For the rest of her life, she'd equate cake with my baby batter. Every other relationship she'll have with a guy is doomed to fail.

And I got to feed cum-covered cake to a landwhale.

In my case, I saw a lot of expansion scenes in cartoons.

Nope.

Those are nasty tits. If I'm going to fuck a fatty, I prefer she have huge tits and ass - basically just a funhouse mirror of a normal woman.

No weird fupas. No small tits on a huge belly.

Underrated post

>nothing personal, kid

This fatty is pretty unfortunately shaped but I guess I'd still fuck her if I was bored.

Why was deleted?

Did the user post it needed he needed to call 911 on those horrible tits?

Physically shutter and verbally protest in utter disgust.

/thread

Nope.

>think she would let you?

I don't need the approval of anybody if i want to fuck it.

it's time to bust out the harpoons Sup Forums

I'd be all up ons watching her videos if she did some with BOBB instead of those shit production value ICD vids.

Anyone with me?

are these the beached whales from los angeles

She's Japanese.

See if my fist fits in her cunt.

eat da booty and slap her tits.

that fukushima radiation is wild m8

kek

LOST

realest post

Why would you need a sword?

Man the harpoon.