Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

So I just got my first bike and I'm struggling to come up with a good name for her.

She's a Yamaha YZF-R125 (2010)

Any ideas?

The" I suck somuchcockinator 9001"

Britfag? honestly don't name your 125 you'll want off it the second you can do your license.

Why is "i suck" seperated from "somuchcockinator"?

Oh and lock it up like it's made of fucking gold. Some pikey bastard will try and nick it.

Nah I'm gonna name her at least but yeah I plan on riding it until I feel more comfortable on the road and then do my A2 Licence. looking at the Honda NSR 400 or the Yamaha R6 in the distant future.

And yeah don't worry. It was meant to be stored in my porch but it's a bitch to get in so changed my insurance to kept on drive way. I've got a small Oxford Disk lock, ordered an Mammoth Chain, an Oxford Cover and I'm also going to be getting a ground anchor next month along with a screamer alarm. And probably 1 more disk lock for good measure.

Get a bike cover for it too, if a thief doesn't know what bike it is or what security it has they might be a little less inclined to go for it. Also help to keep the weather off it.

If you insist on a name Snow White might fit.

The Rice Racer!

Why didn't you buy 600cc at least? Are u retarded?

Motor McMotorface

I hope you doing ever have to get on the highway, 125 is straight dangerous as you have no extra power to manoeuvre.

Also I never understood naming your car/bike

Gertrude

Chad

curry nigger

This. Props for getting a bike but things get a lot cooler when you don't have L plates

Op, how much was that bike? Also nice Zone logo.

Sabrina Suzuki

LOL

>ground anchor next month
be gone by then

"Are you retarded" Lol.

In the UK You do your CBT which allows you to ride a 125. Then you have to do either your A1 or A2 licence which allows you to ride bikes up to 47 BHP. Then you have your A Licence and you can ride whatever.

I've only done my CBT. I plan on doing my A2 later next year.

Cost £2000

Pretty good for it's condition and mileage. I had the same idea yesterday haha

Also sorry for my terrible formatting.

Might actually have to consider this.

just wait until you get out in traffic, soon you will notice that some people in cars dont give a fuck and they will pull out in front of you, cut you off, there are some people out there that dont give a shit if they kill you so be really really aware of your surroundings because if you dont it can get you severely injured or even killed

Oh yeah of course. I actually work nights so I plan on riding early morning and late evening when there's barely any traffic. As they say, ride like everyone is trying to kill you.

Luckily I live in The New Forest so the area is pretty rural.

Not a biker but for some reason I hate these kind of bikes. Prefer the older British style Triumph or BSA bikes

Go for a ride, think of what you would name your bike. Hopefully while you're lost in thought you'll ride off the side of a bridge, or get hit by a bus. Hopefully you don't die but become a paraplegic and spend the next year and a half in excruciatingly painful physical therapy. Once you've finally recovered as much as you possibly can, you decide you still want to ride so you buy one of those gay as fuck three wheeled bikes for cripples. You ride around town, feeling the wind in your hair and for the first time in what feels like eternity, you're truly happy. You then pull up in your driveway and as you struggle back into your wheelchair a filthy urchin runs up to you and stabs you multiple times in the face, neck and chest before taking your wallet and your tricycle. You lay there in a spreading puddle of your own blood, tears, piss and shit. The last thing you ever experience utter humiliation, despair, confusion and anger. Fuck you OP. I truly hope you die horribly.

Lol hokay spend more money time and effort on theft prevention than what the bike is worth

>things poor people do

Rice Cucker

Dont need no name, just take care of it, seriously thou, 125 feels kinda underpowered

Lol brits are such pussies

Still there is gonna be the same percentage of deaths at the end so why fucking bother with such idiotic rules

If someone has no brain he won't grow one with more licenses. Same goes with predispositions.

My colleague bought 125 then pussy 600 and he crashed them all cos he is fucking uncoordinated

>
>Nah I'm gonna name her at least but yeah I plan on riding it until I feel more comfortable on the road and then do my A2 Licence. looking at the Honda NSR 400 or the Yamaha R6 in the distant future.
>And yeah don't worry. It was meant to be stored in my porch but it's a bitch to get in so changed my insurance to kept on drive way. I've got a small Oxford Disk lock, ordered an Mammoth Chain, an Oxford Cover and I'm also going to be getting a ground anchor next month along with a screamer alarm. And probably 1 more disk lock for good measure.
Isnt that 400cc screamer deadold?

Mo Pedd.

Gandalf the White

Slow as fuck sounds fitting.

>for her

It's a machine. Show us its cunt if you think it's a "her".

Instead of wasting thread space, buy a copy of Proficient Motorycycling and read the fuck out of it.

Have you taken a riding course yet?

Got all your gear?

Here's a fine name for it:

Yamaha YZF-R125

Now get to work becoming a skilled rider so you have many years of fun and don't get snuffed.

Also, hang out on real motorcycle forums instead of Sup Forums for a while. You can thank me later.

If you don't have a factory service manual, get one and get familiar with every detail of your new ride even if you don't wrench it yourself.

Now reward me for this poast and trap for us on top of your new ride. Baikus are fun to ride, but yungtwinks are hotter.