So what happened to these idiots?

So what happened to these idiots?

Anything new? Are they still going for that reactworld shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tXApeDnlAE
youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reported for advertising (Global rule 11)

what

what

what

they deserve to be forgotten and slowly dissapear any and all discussion about them is just more attention to them

what

youtube.com/watch?v=8tXApeDnlAE

uhhh

hes just asking for an update you shit fuck mother bitch

nice try fagbros, your jewry will not be forgotten

You are all faggots. Who cares? Why do you even watch these no talent wannabe celebrities ? Oh , wait it's because you are all millennial faggots that's live at home with their parents and don't have real jobs and play video games all day. Grow the fuck up and start being responsible, maybe then you will get a girlfriend. Fuck YouTube and the stupid people who all they do is film themselves playing video games and rambling on and on

Jealous Fag detected

>doesnt know announcing a report is bannable

Don't like 50% of people born after 1990 live with their folks?

what

But did they ded yet?

no.

solid evidence

I was born in the 70's

If you hadn't brought labelling generations and all that cancer into it, you would be 100% right.

Instead, you're now a stupid fucking nigger.

But yes. The talentless hacks on jewtube are a fucking plague and all the newfags on this site are fucking over Sup Forums with their presence.

I sincerely hope you all die for the cancer you are.

Who cares? They're faggots. What's with that shit on his head?

>butthurt millennial detected

It's pasta user

what

what

Wheat

Op here. I've watched only the Deadspace videos back in some obscure age when you were probably raging in Minecraft.

I don't play games. I don't live with my parents. I have a job and a gf. I was just curious how deep the cock went in these cucks.

Oh, okay. I'll just believe you then.

Are you a millennial?

Also, pretty sure it's pasta OP

Kill yourself you shit cunt samefag

I'm 27.

bad pasta

idiot

Doubt it.

He didn't identify himself as a triggered trans-cat queer otherkin bipolar SJW gay feminist who is genderfluid 3 random days of the week (unless it's raining - since the neo-Wiccan calendar overrides sudden whims of atheistic secularism tendencies).

He also uses "nigger". Millennials are faggots who are bent on entitlement and pseudo-morality.

Nice trips, nigger faggot.

G A V E $ 1 0 , 0 0 0 U S D T O H 3 H 3
that aint gonna get you subs back fam

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc