ITT: The cover art of your newest project

For all of you that make music lets see some pics

WOAH cool cigarette my dude

That's kind of the point

ver 1

ver 2

You look like a twat and your album cover looks like a shitty filter you'd find on a flip phone also learn sarcasm

burn

The cover is not me, it's my friend TJ.

Like this one more desu.
IDK what to feel about this.

OP here, thought I'd post the back of the sleeve too. The track names aren't on here yet but this is the photo.

P cool reminds me of Merriwheather post pavillion I don't know why, but it's not a square

Still have to decide some things tho

Could be good, I like the "intentionally cheesy" covers. I did something similar on the text on this release from my band.

looks like my good friend bobby douglas

it's satanic metal album btw

really like this one

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you so angry?

covered the face lol
this is the textless version

hello boys and girls

Well then your friend TJ looks like a twat and your album cover looks like a shitty filter you'd find on a flip phone

I made this one in a "build a fake album" thread and decided to actually use it for an upcoming project.

Wow that's kind of mean...

>muh edgy asian language text

Again, it's from a fake album thread where you hit 'Random article...' on Wikipedia and whatever comes up is the name of the record. The Japanese text is not my doing.
(It's actually the name of an app, a Japanese Android game where you feed anime kittens.)

I think its a pretty cool album cover myself

But user, why are you so mad?
Try to understand that I do want you as a fan
I just don't want you to do some crazy shit; I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick

nice Prisma filter

Sup pham

This

i feel like i am very autistic because i do false album covers all the time because i like the aesthetic of it but i can't even play an instrument

no need to get salty just because you're a useless cunt, user

That album cover is total trash nigger, don't call him a cunt when you are the worthless cunt you "it's le ironic" piece of shit

From a project that I released a couple days ago

and this is for the one I'm working on right now

I like it :)

I like these

Is this a good experimental folk cover?

Probably calling it "Moon Worship"

Cover's alright, don't like the name.

im jimmy carl black

possibly

Lmao everyone is so mad

isn't making cover art like, selling out?

Is that from chris cunningham's music video for Rubbey Johnny by Aphex Twin?

Change the name desu

Baller

I still need to come up with a title and then it might end up on the cover somewhere.

nope, its from my bedroom