Shemale/CD/Trap/Mental thread

Shemale/CD/Trap/Mental thread
Tasty booty edition

Serious question but is here any white tranny who love black cock?

mmm, tasty

thank you

don't know about that, but I sure do love black trannies

got more?

black trannies are for faggots
white trannies are for bisexuals
asian trannies are for straights

I need a good spanking

all you ugly homosexuals need to know what trap word means. pic related

Hi there :)

my farts smell like burning tires

proof?

wow
she's real purty

Spread ass pls

there is video of him but dont know the wegpage.try google if you are interested.

reverse google image it, mang

Nice hole baby

mmm i remember her

Thanks!

sweden trap
Most of traps are just fucking ugpy skank and they shoudl commit suicide.

Your ass is perfect

:)

haven't seen her in a couple years... wonder what she looks like now.

why do you like male butts? There is nothing feminine about this person's butt.

has acc on occupid

whos this?

any recent pics?

I want to breed it so bad

All traps are for faggot bisexuals.

>source: my confused ass thanks to Sup Forums

dont know but has huge ass and has a penis

Stop swallowing condoms.
Thats were i left my tongue sheath

Oooo ;)

more pls

I'm watiting for potatochan :3

i ate a big bowl of sautéed onions i think that's what's causing it

Let me see it go inside

Google knows nothing.

francais??

bullshit i did it myself

Post webms or gifs

who else is a mtf lurking here?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

princessalena chaturbate
fucking 4fag degenerated lazy homosexual

how do i learn to do this?

that

poast pix of your feminine penis and boipucci naow sexy mama

Insert something in your anus

how can people "meet up" with traps? like any websites??

make it a butcher knife

christian mingle

more leggings/stockings
fckin hot as fuck

Not scared to admit that I'm bi thanks to Sup Forums
Thanks faggots.
And if you jack off to this stuff. You are most definitely bi or gay. There is no straight about it.

Do you call it mental thread because anyone attracted to any of the shit here is mentally fucked in the head?

Go back to your cringe thread caps lock keyboard warrior.

it's not gay or bi if her penis is feminine

This tbh fam

Wisdom

It's still a penis mate. Accept it and stop being so confused.

Tl;dr it's still bi/gay

I'm not falling for your jewish propaganda, feminine penises are straight

rate me guys or want moar?

ugly man ass
fat man ass
ugly man ass
ugly man ass
exactly same pics of the ugly man ass earlier
SAME UGLY MAN ASS
BARFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Fucking hell you stupid sissies, kill yourself
let actual traps post instead of scaring them off with your disgusting fucking pimply asses

And I've gotten railed by them all. And then I came inside them. They are all sluts.
Almost better than a girl to fuck tbh. Will do almost anything.

But the best is still letting a total slut peg you.

No no, that's not how that works there is no such thing as a feminine penis

i'd love to see you on your back with your legs up, wearin those and showing off that tight hole~

>Implying I'm anything but agnostic

That's an asshole that the guy farts and shits out of, and sometimes gets diarrhea out of. And even if he cleans it well, unless he soaks it in enemas several times a day AND doesn't eat for 24 hours, your cock is gonna smell like shit when you're done with it.

Anybody saved pics of the blonde trap that sometimes posts in these threads? If you do, i'd much appreciate you posting them.

Sure there is.

Sweden trap? Who's she?

would it be worth it though?

Autism: the post.

Bet faggot

>asshole
>farts
>shits
>diarrhea
>enemas
>shit

why you mad

Why are you sniffing your dick you weirdo?

that projection though

rate

*shrugs* same rules apply for girl butt. I stick my dick there too. Piss and period blood and shit (if the back to front it) are all incorporated in the vaggoo. And yet you stick your dick there with no qualms. Why would the male g spit be in the ass if we weren't meant open the levee, so to speak.

Bumping my request.

>DubsTripsDubs

Post more chastity!

shitty
needs wiping

I'll see what i got. I still want pics of the blonde trap though.

Ok. Bet. Big clits are fine but micrococks that serve no purpose outside of visual stimulation and natural lubrication are suddenly gay. Nigga get your life.

youre boring and repetitive

your momma in tha fuckin stands

I do.

uh, too manly for me