The first hour we hit the new year we lost 35 people...

the first hour we hit the new year we lost 35 people. im really sad and i hope we all live better in a better place this year. please, memes aside i think we need more love than hate. i cant find anything funny anymore. please be safe. please just love eachother.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/turkey-terror-attack-live-updates-9544682
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I share your pain, this is absolutely revulsing
and it's the future that awaits us

our politicians are playing a dangerous game and it seems that they want this type of shit to spread

iktf, you should deport all the muslims bro

i was out there enjoying the new year im lucky to be alive. im tired to live like this and i know you guys are aswell. its just makes me sad i cant be angry anymore. fuck politicians i love you all and i hope you guys are all safe this year . i dont wanna see anymore torture to humanity.

Just tell what happened turkey friend

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/turkey-terror-attack-live-updates-9544682

Wew, I don't know if I want to go to 2017 anymore. How do I stop it from happening?

I'm in 2017 already, it doesn't feel good. Stay in 2016 my friend, i would if i could.

i feel the same and i dont have the solution i just drink alot and try not to think about it. but thats not helping at all. when this kind of shit happens anywhere i feel really bad and makes hard to find any reason to live and be productive.

Do things ever get better or do they always get worse?

Is it known at least what group did this?

and im really tired to act like this is a normal thing now. i see this happening everywhere and we go to sleep. we dont feel anymore.

>tfw constantly sleeping because dreams feel better than reality

My family actually laughed. Good Muslims don't go to clubs so at daesh is getting rid of münafıklar and kufar

most likely its isis. when i heard the fireworks today i was joking like "haha wouldnt it be funny to isis to attack us and we wouldnt even realise haha".

you make me sad. i cant even meme with you.

donald trump will deport you and your family

Normies can die screaming for all I care.

This is very sad. I am not a fan of Islam but I don't think a religion exists that supports chaotic random murder of civilians.
It is a sect of psychos.

Lmao keep believing your fucking memes

git döner ye orospu çocuğu. fucking basement dweller

>Make a morbid joke about something
>It actually happens
Bet you feel bad now huh bud

im not muslim but i can't hate all of them. isis kills muslims aswell they don't care about anything.

true it feels really bad

Enjoy your phone taps.

God bless you user. May you have a bountiful plentiful healthy New Year. We'll get though this together. Here is a picture I took of a rainbow I took, you can have it.

If you're a cute girl you can come to meixco. I'll keep you safe for those bad muslims :)

all is as allah wills it.

>Here is a picture I took of a rainbow I took

couldn't agree more. the more secular turks that die the better.

i can't find anything funny anymore my father has cancer people die on streets everyday. my mental state is not good and i cant even handle Sup Forums anymore. i hope you all will be better this year. i need to get therapy. no joke.

aren't you tired of hatred
even if it is a meme.
thank you user

fuck kurds

>im not muslim but i can't hate all of them.
I'd probably be the same if I grew up in a mostly muzzie country and a lot of my countrymen were muslims so I can't blame you man but religion doesn't belong in the modern century and I hope you know that.

this, Islam is retarded, so are most other religions. I don't give a fuck what you do in the privacy of your own home but as soon as you start trying to spread that shit it becomes a problem.

fuck anyone who kills civilians.

i know it. but im just trying to have hope for them. trying my best desu

I'm sorry bud, hope things get better for you in the new year

We can't be carelessly memeing any more, they will only get more powerful from here on out.

In seriousness though, stay safe turk anons.

thanks guys. you guys give me hope.

They're all the same

I'm here for you, man. Even if you can't see me. I hope you have a great year.

thank you so much. i hope you have an amazing year aswell.

I love you mate

All these deaths and attacks are getting to me

I used to not give a fuck (inb4 edgy) about shit on the news, but it just keeps happening and each time I just get sadder and sadder whenever I read about innocents being killed

stay strong turkbro

yeah it's just annoying, how absurd is it that we're all starting to just say "this is normal" and carry on when we are dieing by the hundreds.

love you too senpai.
it was the same with me. everytime it happened i came here to meme but this time i just wanted to talk how i really felt. we should all stay strong. thanks.

I just feel desensitised to them now. I remember when the Bataclan shootings took place I actually cried. Now it just feels numb.

Life is suffering, but if you live a life of virtue and honesty, good times will come your way. Happy new year, komsi.

>Says the Swede
I'm not going to go full Sup Forumsmode here, but you can understand what I'm >implying

tick tock normies

Literally nothing wrong with turks dying

Mind if I save this?

bunch of dead normie roaches at a night club

who cares

We don't have terrorism in Canada. You can go outside and celebrate important events peacefully.

I guess you guys don't have that in most of the rest of the world.

Man, it feels good to be irrelevant and first world.

bro, i love you. I went to pick up fast food and Im 99% certain the owners of the place are turks.

They all seemed really sad when I got there and I wished them a happy new year. They all perked up for a second, but you could tell their souls were heavy.

We will eliminate this menace, I promise you bro.

Most people in the world don't consider Turks or Muslims in general as people, so it's really like nothing happened.

Just like gays right?
>ancient civ tradition

According to Suleiman Solu (Interior ministry) - 15 from 16 identified bodies are foreigners. In the end, the roaches will be laughing at us AGAIN.

Turks are Ancient Greeks.

They invented philosophy and homosexuality, and what's more western and civilised than that?

Aren't the Kurds the usual suspects?

Uh the air Canada bombing, the attack on government house in Ottawa hell even tho Mohawk insurgents in Quebec. Canada has in my lifetime been attacked by sheik, mudslime, and First Nations. How old are you?

Daily reminder that Greco-Anatolians invented western civilisation and christendom.

They may be Muslims now, but they descend from the people who built the foundation of our modern world.

I've just woken up into 2017 and now I'm crying. What a way to start the year.

Kys fucking Virgin neet piss smelling loser

>just 35

Piss off, eternal Anglo.

You're not part of this.

He's not wrong though.

Who gives a shit about the trash that goes to night clubs?

I lost it when that Polish dolly driver who was stabbed into submission still fought his Muslim killer while he was driving and managed to steer the cocksucker clear of a crowd of 100 people.
>Lukasz Urban didn't get to spend Christmas with his family because of these fuckers

Do everything you could to move to betger country. Less muslim the better.
China or any east asian are better than mideast. SEA could work too.
Things are getting really ridiculous.

i tipped him too famm

Same, but im genuinely happy when t*rks die

Looks like the attacker is a light-skinned black man, probably early 20s

>dead muslims

lol don't care. that's what you get with fucking with trump putin

Continually opress a population which has the right to its own land.

Interfere in the internal problems of another country, openly supporting a leader whose father was involved in terrorism in Europe.

Murder without discrimination civilians and fighters alike in Syria.

Humiliate the leadership of your own army, beating them and showing them off like some barbaric tribe.

Cry when your people are hit and continue living in an oppressive regime.

I have no pity for you Turks, we took our despot out of his hole and shot him against a wall.

What are you doing? Crying on Facebook? You're not even doing that because you'd go to jail.

be safe

Romania bringing the heat

AXAXACAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAAXA

> black man, early 20s
Why is it always us?

romania making the stronkest comeback of 2017

>SEA could work too.
Fuck off. I'm full.

Condoleances from my place, bro,..

Sorry for your loss, Turkey.

All this pointless, hollow hate really gets to me. Having lived in a country where the continuous wars had never had any more sense than this, I can relate to the astonishment and rage that these killings cause.

But I'm also very worried about the nature of the attackers. The shooter was dressed as Santa Claus, attacked in NY, and killed several foreingers.The conections don't even make sense, except for a generalized vague hate of things perceived as western.

Will this irregular war damage the progress of criticaly important tasks currently undertaken by the modernized countries? Should we, periferal nations, keep to ourselves and avoid involvement, even if the attack is aimed to the same ideals we hold dear? Will this absurdity damage permanently any dialog within these cultures? Not many answers, not a lot of solutions. I get that blowing up their territories is important for geopolitical reasons, but I wonder if it will adress the root causes of the shitfest.

he is cukc

redpill here

Ps, ISIS should be defeated. Syria and Iraq should be controlled by Turkey to guarantee world peace

iyi şanslar türkiye. seni seviyorum!!!¡

hope things pick up for yoou mate

Just give them back the rest of their old territory.

The Middle-East and the Balkans were a mistake. They were always better under Turkish rule.

The ghost of Basilius strikes again! :-D

Nice Reviewbrah there, aquafreshbrah.

happy new year my turkbros hope everything gets better

Any news about this? It's ISIS or Kurds?

>turkroaches die
>its a bad thing

they were most likely mudslimes anyway

>any country experience a catastrophe
>omg that's so sad we're all with you it'll be ok everything of good
>Russia experience a catastrophe
>Haha XD funny memes and also well deserved
Your two-faced nature intrigues me

>subscribe to a shit-tier death cult
>surprised when bad shit happens to you

get fucked mudslime. dont like it? drop that disgusting religion.