Now that she's officially free... You fucking Sup Forums neckbeards can fuck off...

Now that she's officially free... You fucking Sup Forums neckbeards can fuck off. This is the face of your next president. The next WOMAN president that is. Girl Power. Fuck you losers. Hillary 2016.

>implying she can win after the damage her reputation has taken

This

Lol she's literally leading in every single poll. Are you retarded?

nobody likes her very much

EVEN after it was announced no charges will be made, she's still leading! Lmao

you're on the wrong site, cunt. shill your way back to tumblr

there is ZERO doubt that she will win. Trump is in for an embarrassing defeat

I hate Clinton supporters

You just forgot to say that she's a WOMAN! I mean that's why you should elect her

living in germany

yeah GIRL POWER WEEEEEEE angela merkel did so good. all these niggers and sandniggers in my city are a blast!!! it feels soooo awesome now!!! YEAAAAH!

FUCK YOU DUMBASS. SINCE THE RAPEFUGEES CAME THERES ALWAYS HUMAN SHIT AT THE PLAYGROUND!!!!
WE SO ENRICHED!!!

Dukakis led by 12% in September. Just remember that.

0/10 troll, for once in your life try not to be an absolute piece of garbage and come up with your own ideas rather than regurgitating endlessly.

3 cents have been deposited in your account by the Correct The Record foundation.

>Girl Power.

Orly? I'm voting for Trump. Clinton is EVIL.

also the first woman president to get assassinated

Trumpet.

But the first WOMAN president... so elect her

i too like clowns and the circus! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

as long as she dies along with her vice and her vice's vice and so on, so Emperor Trump can take over

>HUMAN SHIT
I wonder how you could tell. Did you taste it, because you come across as a shit head.

Make America Great Again

because there is always tp with shitstains beside it and dogs dont do that you fucking bastard!
ok im done.. where do you live i want to bash your teeth in you lil faggot

Amsterdam. Come get me faggot.

Sage the bait

yeah where there bastard. i´ll be there friday. COME ALONE. ILL FUCKING WRECK YA ASS YOU NIGGER FAGGOT! AMSTERDAM IS FULL NIGGER DUDE! WTF HAPPENING THERE? YOU CRAVE BLACK COCK THERE HUH???? COME GET SOME!!! PUNK ASS

I really have to pee now for some reason

kys

Buikslotermeerplein. What time will you be arriving, approximately? I'll assume you look like the biggest faggot on the block.

He's right you know.

You forgot about the other FBI investigation about Clinton foundation money and being the secretary of state. You know the corruption and bribery investigation.

Because this calls for a celebration?

I'm no trump supporter by any means, but this cancer is the exact reason why there are so many who do.

even with that, no one will get indicted, the system is rigged

Pussy.

Shitty bait, but I have to say it...if anyone thinks she's anywhere near a feminist they are retarded.

can't fucking wait

The hate will never end, OP.

Too ingrained. The Dems really should have stayed away from running her. Shit is going to get fucked up when she doesn't win.

Clinton is actually respected in the feminist community, so no. Sorry faggot.