Explain to my normie friend why this man should be president

explain to my normie friend why this man should be president

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
cnbc.com/2016/06/13/trump-if-elected-ill-ban-immigration-from-areas-with-terrorism-ties.html
cnn.com/2015/12/07/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban-immigration/
nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/caitlyn-jenner-trump-tower-women-bathroom-article-1.2616118
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you think ?

Because he's an idiot, which is a LOT better than a criminal like Hillary.

here's how:

you don't

clinton shits in public

He cares about American citizens. Hillary doesn't give a fuck about them.
He wants detente and closer cooperation with Russia. Hillary is belligerent toward Russia.
He wants better deals with China. Hillary wants a war with China over issues that don't concern us.
He wants to stop terrorism the most effective way possible: By preventing the people who do it from coming into the country. Hillary wants more of them.

So its a bad guy he ? :(

/thread
Anything is better than a criminal. Hillary is just evil...ask the ambassador (if you have a ouija board)

>implying the clintons have to obey the law.

Protip: they don't .

A tl;dr: He's pro-worker and pro-America, Hillary is pro-Wall Street and pro-globalism.
Do normalfags like globalism? They always bitch about Wall Street but I dunno about globalism.

>He cares about American citizens.
trumpuniversityscam.exe
>He wants denete and closer cooperation with Russia.
putin's a flatout gangster
>He wants better deals with China
half of what trump says is shit like i'm a good business man, i'll make a great deal! he's a shit business man. when you can make more money than someone by putting money into basic mutual funds, it's a fact.
>clinton wants a war with china
kek
>he wants to stop terrorism the most effective way possible
how do you even find this shit out? a religion test? i can just lie and say i'm not muslim and then you let me in. if that's not the case, then is it do i look fucking muslim? then its just banning brown people. that'll help for sure.

He shouldn't. America is garbage just like him so he's the best choice of an awful situation

Get Trumped 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

>trumpuniversityscam.exe
Oh noes, Trump licensed his brand to a shit-tier real estate instructor. That's the best scandal the luegenpresse has been able to come up with and it's fucking laughable.
>putin's a flatout gangster
Okay. I'd still rather work with him than play Cold War in Eastern Europe and hinder his efforts to fight ISIS.
>he's a shit business man.
Better than you.
>clinton wants a war with China
You know she'll go to bat over the South China Sea bullshit. It might not come to a war, true.
>banning brown people.
Well, that's what *I'd* like to do. The way Trump's put it is "banning immigration from countries with a history of terrorism" which basically just means banning brown people.

He wants to put a temporary halt on immigration from terrorist filled nations.

>He wants to put a temporary halt on immigration from terrorist filled nations.
no, he wants to ban muslims. he never said shit about banning people from certain countries.
>licensed his brand to a shit-tier real estate instructor
bullshit. i refuse to believe he still had no involvement in this, link me some shit.
>i'd still rather work with him
clintons not gonna fucking redo the cuban missle crisis. shes not gonna declare war, she's just gonna not let russia do whatever the fuck it wants for a "deal".
>better than you
and out of the two of us who the fuck is running for president of the united states of america?
>thats what i'd like to do
well have fun with that buddy, but isis will just send in white people, which they have.

Make every immigrant coming in eat a slice of bacon and draw mohammed.

Problem solved.

>white people
Bruh no white people are going to Syria to join ISIS, try again
>she's just gonna not let russia do whatever the fuck it wants
I don't give a fuck about Eastern Europe and I don't give a fuck about Southeast Asia. If I thought for a second that being in the American sphere of influence instead of the Chinese or Russian ones would be better for them then I might be inclined to support (((neocon))) interventionism, but it's just going to fuck them and us.
>out of the two of us who the fuck is running for president of the united states of america?
The one who's better at business?

No no no no no hombre de mierda

you have to go
B A C K
A
C
K

>no, he wants to ban muslims. he never said shit about banning people from certain countries.

"The immigration laws of the United States give the president powers to suspend entry into the country of any class of persons. ... I would use this power to protect the American people. When I'm elected, I will suspend immigration from areas of the world where there is a proven history of terrorism against the United States, Europe or our allies, until we fully understand how to end these threats"

cnbc.com/2016/06/13/trump-if-elected-ill-ban-immigration-from-areas-with-terrorism-ties.html

The only people really in Donald Trump's pocket is donations from ordinary people who support him. Other than that the overwhelming majority of his campaign is financed by himself. Hillary on the other hand is financed by too many people to list.

i keked but still isis can just justify it with saying your breaking the rules so you can do the greater good or some shit
>no white people
pic related
>interventionism
putin is doing all sorts of shit to terrorize russia. killing reporters, torture, everything in the book. i'm pretty sure it's better for them. and the ukrane?
>the one who's better at business
no, the one who's shit at business. like i said, if i could take the same money and put it into basic mutual funds, and STILL make more money, then he's shit.

This creature is being hailed as a hero in libcucked america.

Trump is the only candidate who will save us from becomming pussy faggots who get destroyed in the next war and made into slaves for our conquers.

>pic related
He looks pretty mystery meat to me. In any case Trump's proposal means he won't be coming back.
>putin is doing all sorts of shit to terrorize russia
You mean he's not bending to the wave of poz that the West is pushing and he's demonized for it. I don't doubt he's an authoritarian quasi-dictator, I just don't care because he's getting good results.
>STILL make more money
If you've got more money than Trump then I have to wonder why you're posting on Sup Forums.

doesn't mean he's better for the country
"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," a campaign release said.
cnn.com/2015/12/07/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban-immigration/

>2016/06
>2015/12
Check out those dates. He revised his policy to be more palatable to normalfags.

>trumps proposal means he won't be coming back
well he doesnt have brown fucking skin does he
>he gets good results
sorry you're a psychopath peace of shit but human suffering takes priority over money
>if you've got more money than trump
KEYWORD: could. like almost every other american i don't get a small loan of a million dollars from my dad.

shows his true fucking intentions

Okay but just wanting to make it known: Trump is fine with transgenderism.

He's not Cruz, Trump states that he thinks Transgenders should use whatever bathroom they like and he wouldn't give a shit if they used whatever restroom in his building. The very person you have pictured took him up on the offer.

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/caitlyn-jenner-trump-tower-women-bathroom-article-1.2616118

piece* sorry, fucked up.

>well he doesnt have brown fucking skin does he
see >human suffering takes priority over money
People who aren't degenerate trash or oven-fuel commie fucks have it pretty good in Russia. My ears are closed to the oy-veying of Western journalists tbh
>small loan of a million dollars
Literally nothing in real estate, and considering he's worth multiple billions out of that seed I'm gonna have to doubt your own money-making credentials.

>see xyz
you're the one said that was code for banning "brown people"
>degenerate trash
they don't deserve a life? once again, psychopath.
>nothing in real estate
and for the 99%, its a prettttttttty big deal.

You realize he's worth that much because he inherited it from his dad, right?

>code for banning "brown people"
It's code for banning Muslims. I'd like to ban brown people, but I don't think Trump is initiated enough for that just yet.
>they don't deserve a life
They do, but they deserve the life that the socially healthy 99% of the population has. You're the tool of the 1% in more ways than one, I guess.
>its a prettttttttty big deal.
Go get a loan fam. Hit up some banker Jew and get a million dollars to spend on real estate. You can be like Trump, right?

he may be those( hasn't done much to prove it)but even if he is he lacks all the skills needed to accomplish anything positive for the american worker IF he became president

>it's code for banning muslims
isis can send white people willing to break the rules of the religion for the "greater good" or some shit.
>socially healthy life
life isn't socially healthy for the 99% in russia right now, putin being a reason.
>go get a loan fam
how to get loan tutorial by user:
go to bank ask for million
get million
done
not like i need a business plan or some shit. i can't ask the bank for money for a mutual plan for obvious reasons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump
>Net worth: $250–$300 million (1999)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
>Net worth: $4.5 billion (2016)
Nah

He has the makings of all the skills, and the intelligence to develop them. This is in comparison to someone who has excellent political skills and absolutely no interest in protecting the American worker or the American nation.

Agreed. I don't really give a fuck about Trans people either. You do you. But I think when our society starts to celebrate men turning into women were just begging to get invaded and rekt.

There's a difference between supporting and bullshit hero worship because SJW.

Because stupid hitlery will put all the nations secrets on her shitty server on aol running windows ce (crippled edition) and isis (run by barack osama) will lanch them and start ww3

he's going to develop new skills at the age of 70!? He could start with improving his vocabulary because I don't think he uses "the best words"

>isis can send white people
Muslims aren't white people, you bad bad racist goy.
>life isn't socially healthy for the 99% in russia right now
Like I said, life is pretty fucking great if you're not an untermensch. Is it America-tier comfortable? No. Is it dogshit and oppressive like you seem to think? No way.
>not like i need a business plan
Oh, so you don't have the skills to develop and execute a business plan that will catapult you into the upper upper class? Who could have seen that coming?

he shouldn't. but odds are the choices we end up having wont matter in the end. as most of that guys promises will have a hard time fucking america by acomplishing them, hes just going to go full republican and line peoples pockets while stopping progress. if we get a democrat, they'll give us some cherry picked progress while also lining eachothers pockets. it really makes no god damn difference. Most of trumps promises as a president are impossible.

>
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump
>>Net worth: $250–$300 million (1999)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
>>Net worth: $4.5 billion (2016)
>Nah

guess what happened in between that time? Fred Trump dies...derrr

google more

Yeah I thought it was pretty funny though how the sjw community revered Jenner as their hero but then as soon as she opened her mouth and started saying conservative things they shunned her.

>he's going to develop new skills at the age of 70
Shit nigger, do you know how much of maintaining his position as a rich motherfucker is just schmoozing and building contacts? What kinda foresight and planning that requires? Trump will make a great politician and a great statesman.

He died in 1999 :^)

An idiot who's made more money than you could in 1000 lifetimes. What's that make you?

>her

Fuck man i'm just so used to calling him a her because of all the butthurt it causes in discussions in real life. It's so hard to debate with sjws because the moment you trigger them their minds go on red alert lock down.

>progress
We've been having "progress" since the 60s and it's only made things worse. I've had enough of fucking progress, you faggot.

The simple answer is, he is the only candidate who isn't a criminal or has an outrageously expensive plan. hes funding his own campaign which means hes not getting people saying "hey let me get away with some shit and ill give you 100 million".

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, IN FACT THE MOST IMPORTANT.

It doesn't matter what you "feel" about him being a racist or sexist... those are feelings that wont change how the countries laws are run. If he does something racist or sexist let the impeachment begin until then.. hes the best you've got

You dumb fuck. You do realize that bruce jenner is a trump supporter. God, you republica s are fucking retarded

Don't use facts, only rhetoric.
Call them pedophile enablers, tools of globalists and the 1%, mentally ill trash who've never worked a day in their lives, cucks, closet racists, and anything else you can think of. It works a lot better.

Attention Trump supporters:

Yesterday the remaining Bernie supporters who were the last hold outs gave in when they came to the realization that Hillary will be the next president, and it has already been decided.

When will you guys finally realize this?

Hillary will be the next president, and there's not a damn thing that you can do about it.

Even if Trump were to win in a 70/30 landslide, they will never tell the public this. It will be announced that "it was close, but Hillary is the victor in a 55/45 race. It was tight, but Mrs. Clinton won."

The sooner that you understand this, the less frustration you will feel when it goes down exactly as I stated. You will see, it will happen in exactly this way, and you will think back to this day when you read this post.

an idiot who claims to make that much, but won't release his taxes to prove it.

Because he doesn't actually make that much. Nor does he make any significant donations to charity. It's all one big farce centered around the "brand"

Not to mention, trump will stsrt the next war and hide like the fucking giant pussy he is. He will also blame it on America because well you csnt stump the trump. Thats what they say now right?

>oy vey, just give up goy, it's hopeless
I'm not gonna take the black pill until Novermber, thanks.

It´s the lulz, stupid.

And how does that negate his point, oh wise one? Sheesh, you people don't even hear yourselves, do you. Just spouting the party line. Maybe you'll grow up one day, provided you stay away from college.

This guy gets it.

Because he will make America great again

If you guys believe more than 20% of the things the presidential candidates, you're going to be very dissapointed no matter who gets elected

The fact that one of your retarded friends doesnt even realize his beloved Trump has no problems against transgendered folks. With a pic of Bruce Jenner. Sorry, i didnt realize you were just as retarded

Bernie supporter here. Fuck that reptilian cunt. Trump is an idiot. She actually frightens me

Because you can´t stump the Trump.

Build the wall.

>Implying any of those assholes ´should´ be president
>Just voting for the sake of watching all burn

Vote with us, user.
Anyone's better than Hillary, you know it's true.

Well Bernie is slowly but surely being cucked into supporting the reptilian.

Because he's the only alternative to Hillary.

People on Sup Forums support trump because he's fringe and speaks his mind. They think his abrasive view of the world is entertaining, I think.

Like, even though most of them realize Trump is probably just as bad as Shillary, but they like to support whatever makes everyone the most unhappy, I think. And Trump seems to be that, politically.

Not really sure why a bunch of 16 year old kids are talking politics though

The mindset that you have writing this post is very 16 year old. We don't like Trump because he's edgy, we like Trump because he speaks his mind and knows what the American Dream is. We also don't want to see more terrorism take place on our soil. Trump is a powerful leader and I'm sure a lot of these third world shitholes will think twice before messing with him. Shillary on the other hand...

he shouldn't and there's no good reason to think he should.