I have decided not to vote this year because both candidates are pure shit. Convenience me to vote fro your candidate

I have decided not to vote this year because both candidates are pure shit. Convenience me to vote fro your candidate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb85xyZVrI8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FI4HagtgTPQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_voting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am abstaining as well, and this is the first presidential election I could even vote in

Gary Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb85xyZVrI8

You should go but make it invalid.

If you don't vote then you believe in anarchy, so basically you're just retards incapable of understanding the most basic concepts.

are you a communist-nazi?!?!?!

u r a fuckin nigger. Always vote. If u dont like the candidates, u cast an empty vote, faggot. It counts, but if u dont vote, your point of view doesnt matter and u have no right to complain, cuz in the only event, when u were given power, u did absolutely nothing

Just think how shitty the country will be if Hillary gets elected. That should pretty much do it for you

Equally as shitty with Trump

my point exactly

vote 3rd party and end the 2 party system you sheep

So here's what America has right now:

Shitty 4/8 years with a Democrat

Shitty 4/8 years with a Republican

Most people don't hate trump, its just the herd mentality controlling them

> both candidates
> both candidates
> both candidates

Just vote for Jill Stein you faggot.

I say we vote for Vermin Supreme

>Most people don't hate trump

>voting for a woman, ever
Vote gary

>support a broken system
>you didn't support the broken system, so you have no right to complain about the broken system fucking you over

Love this mindless half-baked argument.

>Convenience
Nigger confirmed.

Vermin Supreme is and WILL be the first president to go back in time, AND kill baby Hitler. He also wants to install a new law requiring every American to brush their fucking teeth, and he has a zombie protective plan. GG vermin Supreme the real perfect candidate here

trump wants to refom imagration. He will fix the broken green card systom and try to prevent illegal imagration.He dose not want to let refuges in as isis has stated thay will infultrat the poulation.This is backed by the cia director and the formor speshil onvoy to defeat isis each saying isis is very likely to infultrate.He supports the second ammendment.He wants to give edication back to the states.He wants to alow fracking. He dose not take money frome barberic hellholes unlike greedy hillery. thats why i support trump

But can he suc dick tho

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FI4HagtgTPQ

Trump because hillary is a crooked feminist loving bitch.

be easier to jail or kidnap both than be a retard and not vote. By not voting you pretty much ensure any retarded coupe they got planned will work out easier for them.

Fuck, I think we fucked up. The walk through said to NOT kill Cesar. Damn it, We screwed up long time ago and we didn't even know it. BACK TO THE STONE AGE EVERYONE, WE GOTTA DO THIS HISTORY THING OVER

All politicians are equally corrupt in my eyes. One is no better than the other. I vote for myself as a write in candidate each election. You are welcome to vote for me but you should probably just vote for yourself because I'm pretty corrupt myself

I'm not going to 'convenience' you to vote for anything OP but if you want a reason to vote Trump it would be this, to make it as hard as possible for the corrupt establishment to usher in their pre-ordained figurehead. Otherwise it's pretty much fakery. Also to trigger feminists and lefty cucks.

No. It cannot logically be equally as shitty. One of them must be objectively shittier than the other's shittiness. When you think rationally about their policies, Hillary clearly comes out worse. Hell, Trump is better if for no other reason than he's FUN. Comedians, late night shows, SNL etc will generate months of great content by having Trump as president. Hillary will just be some ugly untalented cunt on SNL acting wooden and boring and all the comics toeing the line. I mean shit, just look at the political comedy we've had with Obama vs Bush.

top kek

Same here. It's a shame but I wouldn't feel right voting for either one of them.

this, because it really does come down to the lesser of two evils

Im gunna just vote third party i think... Give some other party more negotiating power so bullshit like this doesnt happen again

Fuck vote for Hilary just to see a male First Lady. After he had interns blowing him when he was prez I bet Hilary makes him wear dresses around all day. I'd Kek to that shit.

North Korea has a near 100% voter turn out rate. Does the fact they they vote mean that they actually have a chance at representation?

North Korea may say they have 100 percent turn out. Do you actually believe that?

Well it's easy, you vote for Trump.

sure, not voting gets you on the party's shit list, so nearly everyone shows up.

Vote for trump because
Best case scenario: america is great again
Worst case: congress refuses to help him pass any laws (as they hate him) and we spend 4 years watching the thin skinned sjws freak out and try to start a marxist revolution

For hillary:
Best case: she does 4 more years of bush/Obama laws and practices
Worst case: more censorship, more immigration, fewer jobs, illegal to troll online, have to listen to 4 years of feminists bs as it slowly integrates into out society.

In short, trump will either bring prosperity or endless keks, HRC can only bring more pain.

>4 years of feminists bs as it slowly disintegrates our society

fix'd that for you

I agree with you user, except I say vote for a third party. Lots of people say it's throwing your vote away but I feel if I don't vote then I can't complain about who gets elected. I cannot conscientiously vote for eithe main party candidate so I say vote for Jill Stein or if you don't want a woman, vote for Vermin Supreme. I would take him over either of the main two twats

Equally shitty

what would happen if all Americans refused to vote this election. Would Hillary still win?

voting system works, u nigger.
so u r saying usas elections r as staged as north koreas?

>convenience me to vote for your candidate
>Convenience me to vote
>Convenience me
>Convenience

OP... go back to school you faggot.

This guy knows whats up.

Here come dat boi!!!

agreed, all I care about is who is the most entertaining candidate.

Don't ever not vote, just draw a dick on your paper. Not voting is nothing, but a ruined vote counts as a vote against all candidates

>Implying Jill isn't just a female Bernie

Vote Gary

Basic arithmetic shows that if you live in a swing state and vote for anyone else than Hillary Clinton you're effectively voting FOR the republicans. Even if you don't vote.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_voting

lrn2politics plebs

voting for Trump cause I want to watch it all burn.

Aren't you an idiot?
Understand though, for the rest of you, not voting gives other more power on their ballots; neither candidate are superb, but one is worse than the other, at least think that through

>wikipedia
>lrn2politics plebs

Under rated

>never heard of tactical voting before
>doubts its a thing because "wikipedia can't be trusted"
>max retard level achieved

Nice way to deflect the argument, faggot, i'm critiquing your sources, because they are shit.

>Just like you.

Alright, buddy, you asked for it.
*takes out a pair of Nunchaku*
You are about to taste the wrath of 1,000 suns!
*spins the Nunchaku at amazing speeds, disorienting and blinding you*
Taste this!
*quickly lashes out with the Nunchaku, striking with alternating blows and masterful precision*
And how about this!
*wraps your fists up with the himo, and with a quick flick, breaks your wrists like two measly twigs*
Time for the finishing blow!
*starts spinning both Nunchaku, while doing dexterous flips and avoiding your clumsy kicks*
HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
*bludgeons you with both Nunchaku at the same time, using both the strength of a Lion and the speed of a Cheetah. This easily kills you*
Got anything else to say?!
I didn't think so...

Fuck yeah, Gary FTW

*Heals instantly and starts charging a kamehameha wave*
It's me, goku.

Then just vote for Gary Johnson

Not voting does nothing. It gives more power to the retards that support these candidates. If you at least vote for the lesser of two evils (your choice) you've at least got the knowledge that you TRIED to avert a possible crisis.

We should campaign for a no-vote. Neither candidate was put in place by democratic means. Neither candidate represents the people. They represent the interests of the extremely wealthy. If the voter turnout is abysmal, the legitimacy of the government fails. The candidate's platform would be weak and they would accomplish nothing. And if they keep shoving shit candidates at us, then we'll make sure that voter turnout goes so low that a revolution or constitutional convention is inevitable.

TL;DR: It's time to change the way party candidates are chosen. We can start that by not voting this election and encouraging others to not vote.