You must pick one to have sex with. Which one is the gayer choice?

You must pick one to have sex with. Which one is the gayer choice?
What does your choice say about you?

The one with a vagina because I'm not a faggot.

Enjoy being rammed you queer.

I choose C

Neither

No one said you have to get penetrated.

B. easily.

Sexuality is determined by what arouses you. You can't see genetics. So obviously the one on our right is less gay.

Rush B ;)

Both? You sick fuck.

>you can't say neither
Stop trying to be deep, both of those people are disgusting

you're evolutionarily broken if you pick A as a male who's normally attracted to females

>Pick B
> keep pants on
> fuck face
> cum on tits
> ???
> profit

b. would worship that cock and i aint even gay.

i'm not gay, so the girl with the penis

Anyone who is straight would pick B
Explain how B is disgusting.

No, they fuck each other and I walk away

Confirmed for sexually insecure people.

are you legitimately autistic or something? do you not understand the premise of "would you rather" questions?

saying "neither" to a question like this actually shows a total lack of any kind of social acuity

Its not about being "deep" you fucking retard. Both choices are bad, that the whole fucking point of all "would you rather" questions.

That's like choosing between fucking two fat chicks and saying which one is the least body shaming choice.

Both are ugly as fuck OP, but if I had a gun to my head I'd choose the right, because if I'm being forced to fuck something it better look at least 90% chick. Not 99% dude like dude on left.

>Which one is the gayer choice?
A is gay, but B is even more gay bcause thats actually a man.

>>Give this guy a cookie

I don't think you realise what you actually chose.

Jimmies being this rustled
Welcome summerfag

Degenerates

Just fuck B in the ass, wouldn't probably even get hard at A, Fucking disgusting.

Think outside the box.

Being this triggered, back to Tumblr faggot

Fuck the cookie, now I just want to fuck someone in the face....

Where did I put that chloroform?

>ugly as fuck
Well I guess the tits are a bit small.

That was the weakest insult I heard in my entire life. Have a (you).

Please stop saying summerfag fucking turd sucker.

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

>Degenerates
Welcome newfag, first year?

Insecure much? Becuase you picked the one that your senses would tell you is overwhelming male when you fucked it.

I choose B

A is 99 % Man and 1 % woman

B is 99 % Woman and 1 % Man

Damn xD! I'm Newfag :-D lol!

>triggered
I don't think you know what that word means user.

this
obviously B

why? B is the faggest option

B, because you can have that dick cut off and surgically turn it into a vagina, if not, there's still another hole.

explain

I would suck her cock tbqh

meh. If I absolutely had to, I'd fuck B (not be fucked) from behind. A. is too masculine.

i would pay to fuck b

how about you think inside the box just this once since that's the whole fucking point you fucking retard

im so triggered rn

Neither because i dont give a fuck about some queer from Sup Forums that probably made this shitty img to feel better about himself for being a faggot and im no under rules of a fucking faggot so neither motherfucker

Careful. You're gonna get doxed.

straightest answer gj

what u mean

OP asked which is gayer choice. Im postin my opinion.
I wouldnt fuck any of those freaks
>i like women
at least the one in the left is a woman/was born a woman

>newfag since 2k5
You never stop being a newfag, that's the secret to being an oldfag.

I think it's the penis that gives it the ugly as fuck classification, tits aren't bad

Both. I'm curious of what it would be like. Or 3 way cuz party time

No !! Reported trololol

>Has a penis
>Calls him a her
Lel

>fuck something thats 95% male
>fuck something thats 95% female
B is only logical choice

lol
fag

which one has a Y chromosome? Good luck "transitioning" that.

New

i aint even gay but B
if you pick A then you are clearly attracted to males and youre gay
if you pick B then you are straight because its more female than male and you dont have to get penetrated.

here comes another neckbeard who takes pride in having spent a larger portion of his life on here and tries to prove it by acting edgy and weird

been here on and off for 6 years kiddo (not the guy you're responding to btw) and this place has always been full of degenerates, this is a fact

This. Fucking something that looks 95% female is gay as fuck. Straightfags would happily fuck something 95% male instead.

good argument but
is the heterosexual male here

>implying y chromosomes matter to your senses

what u mean nigger? B's genes are 100% male

That aint no big clit

B, if it's the classic where it's Bailey V Buck angel

Why would I wanna fuck a dude in a vagina when i could fuck a cute girl in her asshole?

I said neither so fuck you op

Pretty sure the point of this is to imply both are mythical things. One is 100% genetically male with a pussy, and the other is 100% female with a cock.

you prefer newfag?

See

when would this be a choice ever?

they could both have a Y chromosome
B could be a guy that got tits and A could be a guy that got a vagina.

Its possible to turn your penis into a vagina

i dont get it, explian pls

Why would that matter?

It's got a cock

You're most likey a Newfag who's been here for two years and thinks you're an oldfag regardless. Just stop posting. Go outside.

everyone who talks about summerfags/newfags is probably mentally ill and deserves to be treated as such, "newfag" actually meant something back in the day, it doesn't now. you don't get any cred for being an "oldfag" in 2016, moron

Exactly.

Traps are for faggots.

in a hypothetical scenario, perhaps? jesus dude it's not that hard

>place has always been full of degenerates
You basically just repeated what I said, and 2010 is newfaggotry at it's finest. Can't have a neckbeard anymore at my company.. sf is getting more strict.

well, women cromosomes are very relevant to my senses

both are fucking gay and queer and either choice would make you a faggot

try again gaylord

Take a look at that "woman" with the vagina. Tell me what is straight about liking that.
>Inb4 has pussy

id fuck A while being rammed by B

lol newfags

You're adorable with your jimmies all rustled.

He just doesn't like manly chicks or dudes with fake tits.

Imagine fucking b if you would. All you see is that feminine body, all you feel is soft skin. All you smell is the purfume, and you hear a feminie voice. To your brain literally everything about B screams female (except tbe cock obviously) thus 95% female.

yes, but one makes u more faggot than the other..... and that is B, with a huge peenur

B.

the left one is absolutely terrifying, And i've fucked a tranny before.

>no they arent

not gonna lie A is fucking terrifying. B anyday, id do B anyway tbf

You're all over this, aren't you, samefag?

What a brave SJW you are.

Both are disgusting. If you fuck either one, you should have your head examined.

Only one is gay though, the one with the penis.

This irrefutable, objective fact.

sage, and good day to you

>You

You faggot, a cock counts for more than 1 percent. If you pick A your a faggot too but adjust your percentages or be exposed as a gayfag. I leave the choice to you.

some people are so desperate to look for "newfags" that they try to find it where it doesn't exist, there's nothing wrong with calling out degenerates even if you're fully aware most people here are degenerates, the people responding with "HAHA I FOUND A NEWFAG GUYS :D" just look autistic

nice try with the "haha only 6 years?" too, either you're lying or you actually spent like 10 years of your life here, both are equally pathetic. kys

>Actually considers a being with a penis to be a her
Lmao you're killing me man

> all you feel is those big pendulous balls slapping against your own

5% matters quite a bit in this case

B
only fags will choose A