How about a funny dark souls stories thread?

How about a funny dark souls stories thread?

>Be low level dickwraith, invading people and being an asshole in undead parish

>Invade a total noob with the wanderer starting gear, complete with unupgraded falchion

>Hit him with my Zweihander

>78900 health

>He's a fucking hacker, goddamnit

>Just fuck around for a while, my kick is faster than his r1 so I just interrupt his attacks on that bridge that leads to the parish entrance

>I've had enough of this shit

>Equip my greatshield, and stand in the doorway leading to the room with the channeler, upstairs.

>Just stand there.

>Fucking medieval bouncer

>You ain't getting in to club gargoyles motherfucker

>After a while the noob hacker realises he has no way of getting through me

>Jumps of a ledge and dies

Also dark souls 2 sucks dicks

dubs get for solaire

Is Solar the Nameless King?

Nah miyazaki said Gwyn's first born isn't in DS1

Is Oceros the successor of Seath? Or is it just history repeating itself?

bump

Yer garbage m8. If that was me I would've just spammed WotG and Black Flame until you died. You're lucky you ran across an ameteur save editor.

I think he found the remains of the grand archives, and studied seath's old research. That's what made him into some kind of crippled half-dragon and also fucking bonkers

>Wotg
>Black Flame
>Low Level
>Undead Parish

Good luck having black flame and wotg before beating gargoyles. For wotg you need to complete the maiden questline, which you can only do after killing the gargoyles, and for black flame you need to be in the DLC, which you can only do after getting the lordvessel, which you can also only do after beating the gargoyles.

Idiot.

bump

Favorite Berserk reference in the Soulsborne series? Mines the Catarina armor

I mean the dark souls games are more or less the game versions of Berserk. Think my favourite is the greatsword from DS2/3 tho

My eyes!

I'd like to see a Berserk game made by Fromsoft, but the would be able to make Guts feel mighty enough. It's hard to feel like an unstoppable bad as when you die whenever you get sloppy. And I wouldn't call Guts a strategist.

Well, if you level your HP enough you can get pretty sloppy. And let's not forget Guts gets the shit beaten out of him a lot, so it does kind of work.