Hello

Hello,

going to amsterdam this weekend. Any locations I don't want to miss? No clubs, though.

What do you call the combination of en biertje met bitterballen? Bittergedeck or something afair.

dutchy here
>What do you call the combination of en biertje met bitterballen? Bittergedeck or something afair.
wtf does this even mean?

Eye, Madame Tussauds, Rijksmuseum...

When you order a beer and some bitterballen with it. It has a certain name.

No, beer and croquette balls aren't called bittergedeck. That must be German or something. Don't go to just AMS, the smaller towns are way more drug filled.

Bittergarnituur?

Im not into weed though. Grolsch, snacks and kibbeling.

What do you recommend for public transport? Is the 48 hours GVB ticket good?

Pridamix for chilling and Bulldog for the spacecake.

doesnt include beer.

> What do you call the combination of en biertje met bitterballen? Bittergedeck or something afair.

Its called bier en bitterballen wtf

Ahh yes thank you very much. That's the stuff!

pay some drug fiend 10 euros to ride you around on his bicycle

Red light district is worth a visit even if you only go window shopping.

kankerballen

so if you dont want to get ripped off trying to get high and also visit a fun city you should go to the hague.

Or buy a throw away OV-chipkaart.

you should totally come to zaandam and hang out, i bring beer and weed

I fucked a few pros there. Had fun.

>Has no friends.

>Pridamix

Looks very nice and chill

Me too, I've been with better pros in UK though. They get rid too much on the red light.
Always enjoy a good window shop though. It's fun having them all beaconing you in.

Kibbeling is the most boring fish out there in the Netherlands, it's just plain fish without the chips. Get an anonymous OV-card, GVB is just regional transport.

I set aside a bit of my budget and spend a whole day fucking whores. Had some pretty good experiences, some bad ones.

Go to Thailand if you want to fuck whores...

I've noticed they always start by putting condom on with their mouth and suck you off but then sneakily try and turn it into just a hand job.

I would but I'm a bit worried I'd end up getting arrested over there. So then I'd have to use all my spending money bribing the copper or spend 50 years sleeping on a stone floor with 20 over men.

That's ok, I'm really just in it for the rough sex. those pussys can take a beating

>thailand
>copper
u sure about that?

Should go to Rotterdam is a more beautiful city

Rotterdam.

Yea you can get arrested for some really weak reasons across there and if you don't bribe them you go away for a very long time in shittest conditions you could imagine.

Stay the fuck home we're full.

not sure under what country you root, but amnesty can get scary to your government if thai copper do

Of course they can, you could climb inside and pretend to be a kangaroo joey if you pay them enough.

I'm from UK and I have no clue what you just said?
Do you mean my government would probably get involved because that depends what you are arrested for. All the thai cops need is a cocaine flake and you're at their mercy.

so don't do coke, ayy?

Yea but have you ever fucked on cocaine? It's awesome! As long as you can keep your todger up that is.
Also I think weed is simular consequences, or getting into fights. People get exploited just for getting their head kicked in by the locals.

nigga no drugs in thailand
do drugs in uk or nl or poland or somtt

No drugs? Fuck off.

ayy lmao not my problem if you get arrested for something illegal is 9/10 countries.

No but it's gonna be a fucking problem non the less. I'd rather get a British slap on wrist and "tsk, tsk naughty boy" than rot in a thai shithole for the rest of my days.