Is it ever okay to hit a girl?

Is it ever okay to hit a girl?

equal rights
equal oppertunities
fuck yeah just once tho make it a goood one

If she hit you and that shit wasn't pathetic and weak and you'd rather not get hit again then restrain or hit back.

It is when she's a guy like in your pic.

I think given the circumstances, they get to have one freeby. But like, if their plan is to just perpetually wail on you repeatedly, then sure. Do what you gotta' do. Brains are sensitive, don't let them treat ya' like they're tenderizing a piece of meat. You're more than a piece of meat, brother. You're a PERSON.

When she's on fire, then yes, you're allowed to do so.

Unless she's evading ninja, in which case it's probably best to let her burn for a bit.

Only nigger broads, they fight like men.

Equal rights means equal fights.

My last ex used to hit me everywhere : on the streets, in his car and one time he beat me up because I dropped the keys....
After all this he dumped me and I was the one to suffer and begged him to take me back....

I should kill myself

>I am a trap so I won't show boobs

Like nigger , meaning they're actually really bad fighters and rely on their homies over skill, technique or ability. Seriously, of all the niggers I've fought, not a single one actually knew what he was doing.

Did he tell you to kill yourself? It's probably be a good idea to listen.

You mean its not effective to cock your arm all the way back and swing it like a club?

If she starts it.

It is known.

No

what if a bitch is beating up on your gf? can you defend her by breaking that bitches jaw?

There almost never any need to hit a woman. Grab her by the throat and she will freeze up.

Definetly, you're defending someone else.

If a woman is attacking you, you have full right to lay your hands on them.

What do you tell a bitch with two black eyes?

Nothing, you already told her twice.

Always

almost never. i did once when i was a kid, and i still feel bad about it to this day. if anything, i just restrain them (and as i'm restraining them i do my best to hold them a tightly on my crotch as i can).

Is it ever okay to hit a man?

Yes a fist doesn't care who it hits

Underrated post

If she likes it why not?