Birthday today.
>No happy Birthday's
>Best friend is dead
>No one cares
>Spent day playing Bioshock
Can I get a feels thread for a bit of catharsis guys

Depression 101

Happy Birthday user

Welcome to the real world. Little brother was my only family, Christmas was coming up and we were both too poor to get eachother anything. So we just chilled. He killed him self newyears day.. Life sucks

Literally. Boone's Farm and cake? His intestines are probably rotted and decayed.

Happy birthday OP

Happy birthday, user.

I'm in the same boat as well, just remember that theres at least one other person out there who understands the pain.

Also, fuck you for trying to get pity posts. Go buy something for yourself, enjoy yourself, eat some killer fried chicken or some shit.

Happy birthday bro.

This sadness will pass. Bioshock is a great game.

Happy birthday dude

thanks user
Already ate some fried chicken dude.

Sorry buddy. Get some friends

Teach me the ways sensei
How does a NEET make friends

So what are you eating tonight bro? I'd get some cake mix and make myself a cake. Take sad photos by myself and my shitty little cake and post them on social media. Get some sad little kid candles. You'd get at least one sympathetic person commenting. Maybe even a girl to comment. Start chatting her up. Tell her you'd like to go look at something with her over a large vantage point. When you get there tell her how sad you are about your best friend. You've got at least a 1/10 chance of some kind of sympathy fuck here man. You've got to harness that depression and use it as a weapon on those around you.

Happy birthday bro :)
Sup Forums is full of fags but some are cool and will give you feels :D
*gives a lot of feels and a hug*

Go to game stop or b&n and meet people you'd have something in common with?

Happy birthday, man. Much love.

Go fuck yourself OP.
It was mine the other week, I only found out because me doctor told me.
"well you look awful, what'sup? 'ey it's your birthday, happy birthday"

"Don't do birthdays, I've got something stuck in my eye"

It's just another fucking day OP, get over yourself.

Happy belated birthday, man. Much love to you.

Happy birthday bro I love you

was pretty sick as a kid, basically almost died, had a make-a-wish, lingering effects ruined my life. took my whole childhood, didn't really get better until 18, since then various UNRELATED medical problems have resulted in about 8 surgeries/procedures.

remarkably unlucky, worked my ass off to still graduate hs, get into good college, 3 straight jobs i've been laid off (companies went under/whatever, not my fault kinda stuff)

gf of 6 years just cheated on me last week... still figuring out what to do about it.

i'd get into more detail but it'd take to long

happy belated birthday.

Sounds like you should make a suicide pact with OP

I wish you the best, man. You'll figure out what to do. Shit like that always takes longer than you want to believe.

I love you though dude.

Thanks for all the happy birthday's guys. And thanks for the advice.

happy birthday OP. you aren't alone friend, remember that.

Happy birthday brothers

Happy birthday man.

love you too Sup Forumsro

happy birthday OP, it's alright man it gets better

Happy birthday user, if you're local I'll buy you a beer.

Happy Birthday my nigger

Trips checkd

That is FUCKING sad

Happy birthday mate! I've been trough as you Will do. There's too much to enjoy in life not to get trough it.

Happy Birthday man!

Happy birthday, bro. Heres hoping things get better for you.

Happy birthday, bro. Heres hoping things get better :)

Happy Birthday!

requesting julius feels

you're a year closer to death. that's nothing to celebrate.

Happy birthday

are u retarded? no girl is gonna comment on a pic of someone eating birthday cake on his birthday by himself. that is just beyond sad and pathetic.

People that post "advice" like that really are trying to help, but they don't exactly understand the situation

Happy birthday OP.
I'm turning 30 this saturday and just spent the evening crying because life is a fucking trainwreck and I'm depressed as fuck about it.

going back to Bioshock I guess guys.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes, you cared more than most.

Zozzle

I love this one

god dammit lmao

Whatever you do. Do not stay with her. People give themselves and SOs excuses to stay together after cheating pretty often but, you will NEVER trust her again. You might think you can but there will always be mistrust and a bit of shade. I stayed with the girl who cheated on me for almost 2 more years. Was such a bad relationship after cheating.

wow still getting upset about birthdays? How old are you seriously, do you need to celebrate how old you are?

All my birthdays are shit
Have a good one user

>anonymous sentiment
Fuck off back to your safe spaces

:(
OP how can I make you feel better?

Everyone feels the same way, sometimes. I can't help, but I can say happy birthday man. Enjoy Bioshock.

happy birthday you glorious nigger