Left Toronto today and just got to Montréal and heading to airbnb place...

Left Toronto today and just got to Montréal and heading to airbnb place. What's a good place to eat at for our first experience? What should we expect here? Are people nice here like Toronto? We have places we already plan to see but anyone have any suggestions that's the Montréal experience without it being tourist-esque?

Toronto is full of friendly people.
Montreal is full of dicks who can't drive. And if you don't speak French, you can expect a ton of added dickery.

Come to my house

Bumping with Toronto pics

LoL-K! ASL??
My gf speaks pretty good French to the point where she could get by with most situations. Also I'm in traffic and these fuckers like merging without signals, but I'm from new Jersey so...

I took a similar pic.

I don't think i have aver seen a picture that perfect for explaining a place before. Thank you good sir

OP here.

That's scary hahaha but then again I'm sure a lot of people took that pic once they got to the distillery district. Are you from the states or local around here

I live in Toronto. I lived in Leslieville (Queen East) when I took the pic, but am now on the west side (Bloor Annex).

>ASL

Male
219 Rue du Parc, Varennes

Please come see me. It would be nice to have company for a change

OP here,

We stayed in Lesliville on Boston. Lesliville was pretty sweet. It looked like the "hip" portion of the city. Ed's real scoop was fucking hnnng

Ohh..
My gf doesn't trust anons. Plus if you're hot I don't want her to run off with a jacked French canadian.

I lived on Brooklyn. It used to be a bit of a slummy part of town, but has taken off in the last few years. There's a bit of hipster pretentiousness in spots, but you probably get that anywhere.

I don't know Montreal as well, but definitely visit Old Montreal, by the river. Gorgeous stone buildings that will drop your gf's panties like *SNAP*. Also Dunn's is a good place for genuine poutine and Montreal smoked meat sandwiches.

If you have the chance try out La Banquise. They got some pretty good poutine over there.

I can assure you, your gf has nothing to fear with me.

If you're stuck for somewhere to stay, just knock.

Thanks for the suggestions! Everyone keeps talking up Montreal's smoked meats. Someone suggested schwartz(sp?).
Gf just got her period today
I'm fucked, mate. Panties might go snap but I'm not swimming in the red sea.

OP, I think you may have just saved your and your girlfriend's life.

Yes, I've been to Schwartz' Deli, too. Great sandwiches. There are a ton of bars and good patios. Rue St. Catherines used to be a haven of legendary strip clubs where pretty much anything goes, but I think that's been cleaned up a lot in recent years.

You live in Williamsburg/bedstuy user?

Bump

Just got here. Thanks, mates, for the suggestions.
I think so too lol

try,, le Mcdonalds
ask for the le Big Mac

What about the metric system lel

As a reminder, these are the three countries who don't use the incredibly sensible metric system: Liberia, Myanmar and of course, the United States of America. U-S-A! U-S-A! Hell, we should all form some sort of alliance! Non US-people, feel free to tell us why we're dumb for not using the metric system.

Because are unitrbnames are badass.

Who wouldn't like to say feet to measure something? And miles is a pretty edgy name. You could give that to your new born. Can't call em Kilometer now can ya?

Our unit names*

OPfag here.
KM kept throwing us off, honestly. It should be pretty simple but we are so used to MPhil. Got pulled over for a $200+ ticket. God bless America