Fucking Juden.."Iron Man 3" is going to be a nigger and a chick

Fucking Juden.."Iron Man 3" is going to be a nigger and a chick.

Great job.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/marvel-s-new-iron-man-is-a-black-woman-a7123236.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking name is Riri

riri=retarded.

RIP Marvel

Whhhhaaaaaattttttttttttttt
sauce now.

who cares?

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/marvel-s-new-iron-man-is-a-black-woman-a7123236.html

Are you kidding me?! Cultural appropriation is a big deal.

Well the new women ghostbusters is probably going to tank very very hard. Once they see how much money was lost from a PC movie remake, they'll ditch on it

I'm guessing she didn't design and build the suit herself, but rather had it built for her by Tony Stark, a rich old white guy.

What am I saying, she clearly stole it.

Nah the story is some gay thing about her graduating from MIT at age 15 and bleh bleh she's a negro genius. It's hardcore retardation.

>negro
>graduating

wat

>Riri is a science genius who enrolls in MIT at the age of 15
A female nigger in MIT.
A 15 year old female nigger in MIT.
Also there is no way she can fit that pubes in helmet and hopefully will get her head blown off.

Stop, this ain't a YLYL

I suspect this is planned obsolescence.

They are probably doing this to quell the public's newfound love for the character.

Next they will probably build up and cash in on Spider-Man for a while.

She needs a good old fashioned lynching.

id fuck her

>implying you wouldn't fuck two warm sponges in a rubber glove

I've been looking for R34 stuff as soon as I found out.

Might as well make her a lesbian too while we're at it.

does this work?

no that is the two marvels

>implying it won't be a transgendered lesbian

the nose knows

two sponges, latex glove(not rubber that was just for the joke) and a cup. BOOM now you have shitty homemade jerktube. so yes it works

While this is indeed stupid, i hope your horrible faggots are aware that the actual comic books don't even make enough money to be self-sustaining. They only really serve as promotion for the bigger money at this point (movies, toys, games, etc). Sure, they will make them and a lot of people still tryhard on them, but their prime demographic is 40 year old dudes and they've been trying and failing for YEARS now to bring new blood in. New people will buy a few issues here and there, maybe even some backissue graphic novels, but that's really it.
(the collections make more money than individual sales, btw, which is why most stories in the main books now are 6 issue arcs)
So, since the comics don't make the big bucks, they serve as promotion, and the best way to do this is by making waves in the media. Things like events/crossovers used to do the trick, but now they really rely on things outlets like cnn will pick up: like this.

I'm not saying it won't be stupid, and it could even be a good story, but be reminded that the real reason behind it is to make news - and no matter what, the status quo ALWAYS reverts back within a year or so, often sooner. All of the stories you're reading now are utterly disposable in their eyes.

Not good or bad, just reminding you niggers what is what.

FUCK Marvel

You information is incorrect. They don't make money because they charge 5 dollars a book of 30 pages with adds. Content is over priced. They sell the same issues online for the same amount of money despite no printing costs or distruibtion or wholesale discounts. They don't do this because nobody is buying. they do it because lots of people are buying. Disney didn't pay 4 billion for it because of 40 year olds bro.

but this SJW shit needs to stop.

>it could even be a good story
>Riri is a science genius who enrolls in MIT at the age of 15
>She comes to the attention of Tony when she builds her own Iron Man suit in her dorm
>it could even be a good story

why not make an original super hero instead of doing this retarded shit? god fucking dammit i hate it

>enrolled into MIT
>is black
>pick one

Sup Forums doesn't care about comic books. This must be one of those paid advertisement threads.
Just watch. If you want me to dump a comic book ITT right now, reply to this post.

There is more chance to meet an actual nigger woman in MIT than this shit to have a good story.

so the next is a white transsexual as black panther?

If they made a new Black Panther as white girl BLM would go crazy.

there was already a white black panther and mysteriously no one here cared

yeah, i agree it sounds stupid, was just meaning its not like ive read anything about it. not meaning to defend it, just don't really care. You dumbdumbs are really overestimating how many people even bother to keep up with the monthly titles.

EVERYONE'S TEARS
MMM SO GOOD

So the ripped off the new Earth 1 Power Girl. Silly.

Fuck you faggots. There have been white actors portraying black and Asian roles for decades. Deal with it or continue to complain, no one cares because it's not the 1950's anymore.

youre not using those words correctly

>PC movie remake
you dumb bitch

By the way, how's woman Thor been doing?

Are there any good comic series left? I mean Marvel is trying big time to kill their heros legacys.

legacies
I HAD to correct myself

To you, maybe.

>going to be a nigger

was only a matter of time before they stole the suit.

I'll take any punisher comics you've got, sempai.

That's right. Keep buying the books and drooling over the movies. You have brought this on yourselves. Now quit giving them money, let them go bankrupt

I got none. It's far from my jam. I do have a revenge story, though.

because Legacying has been a thing since the Golden Age

Disney paid 4 billion for the character rights. This way, they also get any new character rights. Marvel the publisher is not worth 4 billion but Marvel the idea factory/repository is

Post yfw next capitan america is a mexican illegal

This right here is some ignorant shit that needs correcting. Storytime no juutsu!

She's currently shagging her way through the other eight worlds.

That's not Thor, is it?

Just think for a second - They killed off Warmachine, a black guy, an established character, a perfect successor, to put in this OCDNS bitch.

If you still buy Marvel or even DC comics at this point you're a fucking idiot.

>Rhodey died for this
Haven't checked on CW2 is it still dogshit?

The fuck i'm even looking at?

Get straight to hentai part.

This is how Taimanin Asagi always started.

The problem is the industry hasn't adapted, periodicals in print are dead overall, rather than come with creative solutions such as moving to quaterlys with self contained stories they've kept the model going for too long. It doesn't help that all reboots have made collecting obsolete for the core group actually interested in the stories, I'll grant some housekeeping is necessary but it's gone to ridiculous lenghts. And this is alongside in-universe suspense of disbelief having been blown out of proportion, the X-men cast exploded out of proportion in number of characters you could keep a track of and with many failed, lame atempts that were never reworked because of churning out new characters, and when was the last time you saw Batman actually being a detective? Now, there's a whole Bat-family and he's got a son ffs, I'd rather they just streamlined to Barbara Gordon, not Oracle, as Robin and be done with it. That's the problem, too many atempts at incluisveness and not enough respect for comic books as an art that strongly relies on iconography...

Having said all that I'm actually cool with this new iteration of Iron Man, Tony Stark is still on the cover (which I take it means he still plays some role) and the girl is fucking atractive, unlike the female Thor (how the fuck do you mess up making something like a Valkyrie hot) or the Muslim Miss Marvel who they were too concerned on making "modest" and cartooney. This girl looks hot without looking slutty, that's good character design at least...

meh, at least they kept the convention the population of Japan does for some strange reason looks phenotypically European in manga, also dubs checked.

>Muslim Miss Marvel