Just smoked a cigarette for the first time and it felt amazing, still not sure if it's the nicotine that feels good...

Just smoked a cigarette for the first time and it felt amazing, still not sure if it's the nicotine that feels good, or the fact that my parents and other smokers have wagged their finger at me for 20 years telling me not to smoke. It's like they're trying to keep a secret from everyone.

Hope is bait. Second will feel like this. 2000th won't. Save up and buy a house instead.

>it feels so good when my blood pressure drops
>I smoke something and I have difficulty standing
>I get light headed
>hmmm I should be doing this

I smoke a cigarette for the first time a few months ago.
It was not great.
I just thought it was cool making smoke come out of my mouth like a dragon.

There were no cars to fuck though.

yeah and they're really good for you, too.

Hope it's bait

I started at 19 been smoking almost a year now, watched my self become addicted after saying it won't. It's a stupid thing

Only enjoy my first cig of the day and maybe enjoy them when I drink but that's it

the only thing you feel smoking cigarette is dizzines, and just the first times. Only retards smoke that fucking shit.

hey that's literally what I did. But yeah, first one of the day is really all I need, one after work is nice, too.

You're going to get addicted.

Not sure why everyone is butthurt about my personal experience. When you're told by two chainsmokers your whole life that they will jokingly chop your fingers off if you smoke a cigarette, it kind of makes you want to smoke more.

ive been smoking for 15 years now..maybe 2 packs a day..i cant make it up a flight of steps without stopping i can hear my lungs wheezing when im lying in bed.i cant get a propper erection and i smell like tobacco crap all day.my teeth are yellow and ive spent enough money on cigs to buy a house or two...im so happy for you..

ps- i dont think i'll make it to my 40th b-day

You smoked your first cigarette at 20? Hah, faggot!

This post is most probably bait because the first time feels the exact opposite. You get a hacking cough because you're not used to inhaling cigarette smoke (of course this is only if you tried to inhale the smoke into your lungs and not just make it circle your mouth and then release away)

After you get used to it, you might feel good (although not amazing). Usually, you feel like shit after that first cig of the day.

The only time I felt a really good buzz from a cigarette when I smoked a few just after waking up from sleep with empty stomach.

Same thing

I started at 14 though, kept telling myself I couldn't quit at any time and it would be easy until I actually tried.

Wasted so much money on the fucking things, always coughing up brown phlegm, food taste shit, and the fucking withdrawals

Op don't be a faggot and pick this shit up

Your first cigarrette should feel like a lot of coughing if you're actually inhaling...

I've never smoked anything in my life and I didn't cough once... I just felt a bit of burning in my chest and exhaled

Yeah, that means you didn't really inhale the smoke. Either that or you smoked crappy cigarettes. I think it's the first possibility.

or the fact that I've dealt with a whole life of second hand smoke and this shit doesn't effect me

Can I ask you smokers how dont you feel like shit?

I started smoking some months ago and it made me feel so shit at the end that I just stopped.

Also:do you smoke in the morning?Before having your breakfast?

Idk its been 1 month since I stopped smoking and I kinda miss it but im scared of getting addicted again.

Wasnt hard to stop tho,and a lot of good shit happened such as my appetite comming back.

1 month would be easy to stop from. I'm on 6 years and of course it feels shit. The withdrawals are worse cause I get physically sick

Who says we don't feel like shit?

I've been smoking for almost a year now and I feel like shit every fucking day after my first cigarette.

It's just that it's hard to quit but I've been trying to reduce it slowly instead of quitting cold turkey. I still smoke one per 3-4 days while I'm at home but I think it'll go up as before when I return to my hostel.

OP, if you felt amazing by just a cig, you should try weed next. It'll be like 100 times better.

Meh, I'm almost to my 40th birthday with over a couple of decades on two packs a day. Damn you got screwed badly, I've got no erection problems, can make it up flights of stairs no problems (did live half my life on a fourth story with no lift) and yes, the money part is bad but not so much I could've bought a house, up until a decade ago cigarrettes were still sort of affordable and back when I started it was junk change... My teeth are white, you should be using whitening paste and gum as a smoker and while yes you'll smell like tobacco, it's not entirely an unpleasant smell, there's no excuse for bad breath... Mieage will vary, some rare cases smokers get cancers within a decade, some make it to 90+, yes, smoking will decrease your lung capacity and down the line we are all bound to see some effects but it isn't a black and white thing...

Nope, second hand smoke isn't the same as inhaling kid, it just gives you cancer

you're fucking retarded lol, when i smoked weed for the first time i didnt cough either, yall some pussies

Youth is wasted on the young. I love smoking don't get me wrong. I hate it too. You know in your heart of hearts it's a negative.

On a related note, don't butcher off your penis, turn Muslim, and fuck your mum.

Nigga the only ones that should get addicted are 12 year olds because theyre fucking stupid. Are you telling me u decided to start smoking pretty much in your twenties? Youre truely in the fucking "mcdonald's worker" level of moron.

weed

Yes, it does. But there is also a reason why we say that. My parents smoked a lot but always tried to make their kids not do it. Which of course, made us want to do it.

I've been smoking 24 years now and would tell my kids not to do it. It's just nasty. The smell, the taste, you smell all the time, your car/house smells all the time. The cough, the phlegm. You can feel the effects on your body.

So yeah. While it may feel great for the first few months, you'll start to need more to get that same high. Eventually, you're just sucking on a cigarette constantly to feel the same way.

I light up first thing when I wake up and smoke a cigarrette before going to sleep, fortunately my ex was the same so no issues there... I do have some issues feeling energetic sometimes and can't do strenous exercise for longer than 15-20 mins but other than that no side effects for me... I'm this guy

Get ready to never experience it again, no matter how many you down in a day. They're really only good with weed or alcohol.

I smoked for atleast 6 or 7 months
I feel you man.

I was able to stop because I came to visit my family and idk why but shit is easy.

Otherwise when I go back to living alone I always start to smoke again.But I think this is it,this is the time that im gonna quit for real because I dont want more shit feeling and anxiety and whatnot.

Btw you should quit coldturkey from my experience bro.Shit aint that hard when you are in the right place under good circumstances.

Bait

If this is not bait, you're a fucking retard.

You are like my little brother then,he is 20 and ha been somking since he was 14 and has no major problems.

But ot seems like smoking makes me get anxious and some other shit (cant rest even when I sleep enough,etc) even when I kinda like it so yeah I think im done with kt.

You should smoke weed Op. Its 100x better than nasty ass cigarettes, plus it gets you high mayne

I don't see what's the deal, I smoked all the time while I was in jail, and when I got out I didn't want to smoke at all, I don't get cravings at all for like 3 months, I smoke a cigarette from time to time because it reminds of the stress relief I felt.

Keep yourself together, you dumb motherfuckers, there's not a single drug in the world that makes you lose control of your hands, just make the balance between what your body needs and what you want, and everything will be just fine.

I've been having an extremely weird ambition to begin smoking for a couple months now that I can't explain. Posts like this put it to rest.

If they weren't good, people would want to quit.

>I smoked weed like twice
>Dude I'm such a stoner
>Let's advise it to people who start to smoke cigarettes
>Why do people hate marijuana users dude?!

Im a computer engineer you bellend, just started after a rough breakup because why not. Stop being a keyboard warrior faggot

>the only ones that should get addicted are 12 year olds
you a fucking idiot?

This, while it's an enjoyable feeling, it's stupid and not worth it.

OP here, I'd like to clarify I've been going through some shit, so that might also be a factor

I started smoking at 28. You may be asking yourself, "why did this fag start smoking so late in life?". Why? Because, fuck you, that's why

OP here, i'm a faggot

Go ahead OP, spend money for a premium lung cancer

switch to dip you faggot

ok faggots I tell you my secret.
my mother is a low life chainsmoker and I was passive smoking trough my whole childhood. fuck that bitch
I started to smoke when I was around 18. Mostly I blame weed... I was 20 when I was living on my own and I had to choose between buying food or a pack of cig. Well I did not eat that day..
I was a heavy smoker from that day. Atleast 15-20 cig every day for 6 years.
I tried to give up but without success till now. I am free for 8 months now.

And the secret is: I had tonsillectomia. After that I felt something I didnt for years: I did not wanted to smoke for a whole day. I had blood in my throat, in my nostrils, I couldnt swallow my saliva or drink and it was fucking painful overall.
and u know what they say: the first day is the worst. well I was concentrating on staying alive so it wasnt that bad for me.
Few days went by like this and the urge to smoke did not come back as strong as it come every fucking morning.
I could fight it easily from that point.

Dont do it OP. I started at 17. Now i am 22. It is one of the things i hate most about myself. Have tried to quit many times but then i cant. Still hopefull to quit though

So in a rough time, you choose to get addicted to a substance to feel better?

Natural selection, keep smoking man.

Smoked since I was 16 (22 now). For the last 3 years was a pack a day, generally just bought rolling tobbacco though as it was cheaper and I liked the taste more. Switched to vaping about 6 months ago and feel so much better. I work a pretty labour intensive job and don't run out of breath antwhere near as much as I used to. Feel 10x better, don't feel like shit everyday and in the morning a few puffs on the way to work helps get my day going. Having said that had the choice I'd never of started. Started out like you having maybe 1-2 a day before/after school but that escaleted pretty quick when I could buy them myself. Don't do it OP, it fucking sucks. I'm hoping to give up completely by the end of the year.

Well OP. I quit smoking a couple years ago after smoking for 13 years. When I calculate out the money I spent on smokes, the total comes out to almost $24,000. So if you feel like spending a new car on a habit that leaves you smelling bad and will eventually kill you, feel free.

>look at me I'm more concerned with other peoples lives than my own shit one

You've probably never even smoked in your life but I'm sure you're an expert on it. Autistic faggot

Hope this is bait. Remember that smoking cigs is population control so dumb dumbs don't overpopulate.

nigger, I have been smoking weed for like a year now and non-stop for 15 days (3-5 times per day) in the last month when I was on vacation at my brother's place.

Aren't you a cool guy, smoking cigarettes when mommy told you not to, damn, those taboo acts must feel amazing, don't they, little Billy?

I've stopped smoking ever since I got out of military prison, you know, that one place where you can't see your family, your girlfriend, and just get screamed at for most of the day, obeying orders like a dog and sleeping for 6 hours in a desert, do a wrong move and you move to the isolation cell, infamous for suicides and getting people to mental hospitals after they sat their time.

Keep bitching about a break up, son, I'm sure you're having a VERY HARD TIME, BOOHOO.

I advise u to quit cold turkey
Reducing the ammount can work out for a few weeks but you will have the "the worst day of my life" feeling sooner or later and then you will smoke a pack that day and you will wake up the next like "I smoke because I fucking want to" then you will be right at where u started.
There is no bargaining. You quit or you smoke till you die.

Started smoking cigs at 11, older cousins liked to feed me them at family events. Never got addicted, but I'm a huge casual smoker. I can't smoke them alone, all social to me. But I can't go a day without chewing, which is what's weird.

Wow, the tobacco companies are switching up their shitpost smoking thread

anywho, Get a quality vape mod, Get 36mg/ml ejuice.

I know right, you feel like the cool kid in town, the girls are falling at your feet offering up their vaginas for you to pound. Guys are giving you high fives, you're living the dream my man smoke another one.

Its the nicotine

Even better when you stick it in your butt

>there were no cars to fuck
Are you sure you didn't smoke weed?

This is bait right?

You sound like you're bragging you fucking pleb. It's not hard, it's not cool, it's just fun.

Fuckers like you give us a bad name.

It's big tobacco reminding smokers to buy more cigarettes. They just realized we all realized the last one was big tobacco using forum advertisement and frickered they should mix the copypasta up a bit.

>When you're told by two chainsmokers your whole life that they will jokingly chop your fingers off if you smoke a cigarette, it kind of makes you want to smoke more.

how fucking weak-willed are you? complete fucking cuck

i remember those days man. when i would steal my parents cigarettes and smoke them in the basement and sit on this rocking chair. i was getting that high off of them. but after a week or so its gone, and from then on you never get that feeling anymore after you smoke.

this is obviously bait though because no one is this retarded

Hey they do tell you cigs are terrible for you so you've screwed yourself. Enjoy your slow death friendo!

my dad is 65 and smokes cig packs twice a day mostly. how long does he have left to live? i dont want him to die so soon