social

social

social.

Save you all some time. No fuck off and don't make this shit again

Social.

I swear the darkest one is actually an ape

no one cares fuck off with this bait

Biological.

Blacks are closest to monkey than whites.

Albinos? Biological aberrations of the human race

It's a natural construct. We are all the same race, but just as dogs have their own subspieces, so does humans.

i think it meant that if you were to dye a black person white, they won't look the same as Europeans

For a while there slaves were fucking bread to be better workers. It's mostly social, but eugenics for a couple of generations is a powerful thing. There IS a biological component

Yeah of course, ten thousands of years of seperate evolution left no trace in dna.
Don't listen to these highschool drop outs.
Race isn't just skin color. It's your facial and cranial structure, but also the shape of your bones and muscles. Thats why niggers are better at running, best swimmers are from europe etc.
T. Real biology major

africans lack neanderthals and denisovan genes which means they lack a few hundred thousand years of development.

this motherfucker has an actual functioning brain
rest of you are fucking bought and sold

how about it's both jesus christ why can nobody in this world make sense

Im a biology student. Can confirm genetic differences that make black people more prone to violence, but thats all I can prove. All the other races and stereotypes I havent researched enough for a conclusive answer.

>Can confirm genetic differences that make black people more prone to violence
how is that?

lmfao no biology major required

Social. proof is that you can't tell someone's genetic race by looking at them.

Genetic make-up. Genes decide your behaviour to certain degree, the rest is how you were brought up.

This is retarded this picture proves exactly the opposite of what its intended to. ACTUAL biologist here. This is just more evidence of how liberals dont know anything

But it says it's a social construct. The sarcasm there isn't clear enough

Culture is what happens when people spend enough time together that they forumulate codes to reduce friction. These codes are all different, therefore multiculturalism can't work.
>Social

Ah so if you're brought up by uncivilised monkeys you're gonna act like one, got'cha.

Fucking retards that don't believe in evolution

I cant upload my paper here and im sure as hell not gonna give it to Sup Forums so the normie liberals can dox me. But it has a lot to do with hormones, not so much with melanin.

>Yeah of course, ten thousands of years of seperate evolution left no trace in dna.
trace yes, enough that you can identify someone's heritage by looking at them? fuck no. completely unreliable as fuck = social construct.
>ten thousands of years of separate evolution
you are dumber than a hundred bricks.
Burn your biology major and try again.

Biological. You can't exactly run without your legs lol.

>I am a biology student
keep up the psuedoscience and it will stay that way.

Biological.

see and

Nice job attacking me instead of my points try again later with an arguement.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rwN9EDBxQTQ

Doesn't matter where your born, still gonna be a retard

I always assumed that this picture was sarcastic. If they were serious, then that's just hilarious.

Biological

>attacking me instead of my points
no dumbass, i disproved your points. completely ignoring that to whine about how i insulted you is called the responding to tone fallacy, and lying to obscure the fact that I did disprove your points is also a fallacy, a strawman one. keep doing it and it will become a big lie technique as well.

ever heard of feral children?

kill your self
Are you that stupid? cant you tell the difference between a Irish man and a Swedish man?
or a English girl and an Iraqi girl?

The medical world would like a word with you.

Nice Sup Forums tactics. You didn't disproove anything, just made a baseless assumption (hard to figure out=automatically social issue)
Now you can actually post a real arguement.

Bullshit.

if it's social than stop behaving like niggers.

biological, faggot

then

Biological obviously.

/Thread