I have started No-Fap. I no longer have autism or depression. Why don't you give it a try?

I have started No-Fap. I no longer have autism or depression. Why don't you give it a try?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FjeNAvXMYrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because after three or four days it makes me angry as fuck and I want to murder puppies.

cause of that weird leak thingy when not fapping for too long

Dude learn to focus your energy onto exercise, which will intern make you more alpha.

Placebo effect at work. Autism never goes away, if it does, you didn't have it in the first place. Depression also isn't cured in the timespan of less than a month.

Not fapping too often is good for a man though, especially if you're difficult with women...

Placebo

how long has it been for you?

This is true. After a couple of days I become aggressive for some reason. Don't need that shit.

FIRE IN THE HOLEEE

Nope. I'm all cured.
Check it...
youtube.com/watch?v=FjeNAvXMYrE

Shit, someone wanted dick.

I tried to not fap for a month, just wanted to see if I'd endure that. Long story short, I got a boner about almost anything and it started to piss me off so I fapped and it was my best orgasm I ever had. I was like 1 week into the not fapping-game.

Is it true it makes your flaccid dick look slightly bigger?

definitely not tired during nofap. i tried for a year then i came a fucking nile river.

>YOUR NO FAP ENDS HERE

Dude all you're are doing is exercising my self control.

How long is your streak?

A day.

Wow, seriously? I had a 113-day streak going on a couple winters ago. Most of the benefits appear around the 30-60 day mark

really, it's all about keeping yourself busy for the first week or so, then your sexual drive cuts out and it's smooth sailing from there

>intern
>interning intensifies

what were the benefits you noticed

Honestly, and I'm not trying to act or sound like a secretly-insecure-betafag that thinks he's superior and irrationally lies on the internet about himself even though he's anonymous, but once you get a girl, you'll stop caring about no-fap bs, and you won't feel like jacking off is shameful or embarrassing, or that somehow not fapping is somehow a good thing. It's not, it's just virgs who feel like they are a better person for not fapping.

Its the testosterone that makes you angry, you should use this to work out and get gains and also seriously injuring other humans through your intense anger

i once tried going without fapping for 6 months. only made it to 4 months. i usually fap in the toilet and when i unleashed my load, the entire fucking bowl was dripping with my semen. shit was cash

I started no fap yesterday morning after a heavy weekend, i failed both last night and tonight

My reason for no fap is I currently have a snapped banjo (frenulum)

What do

Any benefits?

felt fucking amazing. what's the longest you went without fapping user?

also check'd

I usually fap once in 2 weeks. Tried to no fap for 2 months and didn't see any difference

More confident, easier to make split-second decisions and overall more determined about the things I do. Talking to people and holding conversations become easier and motivation improves.

Cold showers help a lot too, so if you're serious about becoming better, then do that.

hm, i dunno then. if what says is true. then no fap seems worth it.

check'd again

Okay guys, i fap 2-3 times daily.
I sometimes very little comes out and i feel lazy all day.
how long should i stop before i reset

Your prostate is gonna swell up and get infected good luck