Daily reminder that Björk is a feminazi

Daily reminder that Björk is a feminazi

electronic is "less virile" than rock?

And that's why Kate is and always will be superior

sounds patrician to me

Electronic music is less concerned with the artist's image hence it is more gender neutral.

she got rekt by lars von trier so who cares

>Bjork
>not concerned with her image

>electronic
>not concerned with image
>arca
>burial
>squarepusher

top lel, these guys always claim to be against image but they always end up being all about that

>feminazi
Back 2 r/minecraft senpai

>I never listened to a lot of rock
Opinion discarded.

compared to pop stars and hip hop/rock artist they are tamed
its mostly fans and publications doing the talking for them

They're just exceptions. Most electronic artists are kinda faceless. Once in a while there's an artist with a strong image like Grimes.

No she isn't. She's pretty open about having sex and giving bjs in vespertine.
If she was a feminazi she'd be thinking all sex is rape and demeaning to women in the patio malarkey

I don't think she meant it like I think Björk just finds the innate masculine image that rock 'n' roll associates itself with to be off-putting, not 'image' itself, but that's just my interpretation.
Completely understandable to be honest.

Patriarchal as in "male dominated", not in the definition of having a system.

All of you are fucking stupid and sensitive

>tfw her son plays shitty man rock for living

W H O C A R E S

Wolfgang Voigt
Villalobos
Steve Reich
Hell, even The Chemical Brothers

this kind of electronic music she was talking about, I think

you people also forget she started in the punk scene and only started pop and electronic music after moving to england for a solo career. She did do punk.

/thread

>Villalobos
>not concerned about his image

then why do electronic fans dress like fascists from 30s

>arca
his image is that of deformed aliens which his bf makes for him

>burial
his image is that of being underground and anonymous

>squarepusher
he only made an image of himself recently as a daft punk imitation

so yeah, their "image" is completely different to that of rock/hip-hop/pop artists which is taking their face/persona and plastering it on every fucking where (aphex parodied this in the mid to late 90s)

detournement

Because a e s t h e t i c is back baby

"It's interesting to see how women's activism has evolved with the young girls of today. My mother's generation, the 70s generation, they were the ones who went out there and picketed and protested. My generation was different--we instead just went out there and took what we wanted."

>trying to politicize electronic music

I guess nothing is sacred in the eyes of liberals.

Especially considering when a female occupies the 'rock 'n' roll' space it tends to be treat as a novelty rather than authentic. They're the exception to the rule and recognised as such. My cousin

Consider for example The Runaways. Poor girls wanted to be hardcore punk rockers, but Kim Fowley was mainly interested in marketing them as rock-and-roll jailbait. Rock was a man's world in the 70s with the occasional exceptions like Grace Slick and Stevie Nicks.

Sure, Joan Jett and Lita Ford had successful solo runs later on, but it wasn't easy for female rockers to be taken seriously or be valued for their music rather than their looks.

This. She's a real hypocrite.

Welcome to Sup Forums, newdick

>not being a feminist in 2016

Have fun being on the wrong side of history AGAIN, hicks.