There was a good diaper thread last night, contributing pics I saved from it

There was a good diaper thread last night, contributing pics I saved from it.

bump

your fucked. kys

Tell me about your mother.

Two fucking pics good job

Real impatient, are we?

Know this girl in real life.

fuck me, that's a big teddy bear.

Is she into diapers or just a paid slut?

nah she's full on into it. she just gets paid to be photographed for something she'd be doing anyway. we're going to abdulia later this year together, as friends.

this is my wife, she's grumpy in this pic.

Cute, you change her? Has she always been into it?

she got into it from me. i've always been into it cuz i wet the bed til i was 14, but she quickly picked up on DD/lg and AB/DL, like she's always been into it. and i absolutely change her! more of her

Also from last night

85% of the girls in these photos are into it. There are, if course, some paid models but the vast majority are abdls or at least lgs

Do you wear too? Seeing as you were a bedwetter?

Did you introduce it to the relationship or her?
Anyone got any experience with bringing it in to a relationship?

Girlfriend has said she might be up for trying it but at one point she said she's really not down with the whole wetting thing. Which is like half the fun of it.

Yep. Whenever I've got money, I spend at least nights in diapers, if not all the time. this is me. it's one of only a few i have of myself.

I did introduce it to her. basically, when I was still flirting with her, i told her right off the bat what I was into, and since it's a fair part of who I am, if we were to go any farther, she'd have to at least be okay with it. she was curious at first, then became totally involved. she is in pullups most of the time.

Is she okay with wetting or using the diaper?

we both wet, and change each other. we don't allow each other to change ourselves, the other person has to do it. and what's the point of diapers if you don't use them?

plus, it makes gaming and movie watching way more convenient. road trips, too.

Sounds fucking awesome, man.

I'm planning on exploring a bit further with other bdsm things, would love to just sit and chill on the sofa watching a movie or something both padded.

Me

it's pretty great! you just need a partner with a semi-open mind. we love our switch relationship.

Me part 2

Did you kind of just start off slow with it, introducing it a little at a time? I guess that confidence is a big part and you've kind of just got to embrace it.

You're lucky dude!

>kys
Kill yourself

Is this you?

no, lol.