hello

hello
is bunnings open today?

nope, just servos

Why is their website fucking retarded then

I just rang them, they are open ya poofter

?
I was sure it wasn't, maybe it is.
in the other thread that bloke said woollies was open too.
I'm in sa so maybe they are open elsewhere

Both of you went too far. Off you go

your garden can wait, who am I going to talk to if you leave?

SA has mega backward trading laws, Woolies Coles and bunnings are open even in WA

My wife's son is here
He talks babble, I'll put him on

I went to coles this morn at 3 shopping centers and they were all closed, fucking faggots, I needed my nicabates
yeah alright i'll try not to swear or blow smoke in his direction

Can't ya find a chemist? I quit just before Christmas using champix, feels good man

nothing was open, I had to go past a chemist on he way, there might have been the 24hour ones open but I don't live near them.
ive been on nicabate mints for over a year, reckon I'm as addicted to them as I was smokes. least the missus doesn't turn her nose up at the smell anymore.
I was on champix for a month but it made we weird as shit, like I was on my rags, just became an angry cunt

I've heard that happens to quite a few people, the worst I get is night sweats and weird dreams

Fucking nagging women ay

my mate was on them for about 3-4 months, he's honestly a different guy, hardly talk to him any more. he got all arrogant and shit to be around.
she was on my back about it for almost two years about it, became easier just to quit rather than listen to her bullshit
am glad I quit though, even now I still kind of get the urge but its only good if you are addicted and one ciggy doesn't give me enough of a good feeling anymore. and they taste like shit

what kind of dreams?

Can confirm that the Vietnamese bakeries are open. Just got a bahn mi from Victoria st.

my wife just gave birth to her son recently so it was time for me to quit, but she used to nag me like fuck before that

Weird as fuck dreams, like someone is chasing me and I jump off a cliff to get away from them and die. I then wake up in a big panic dripping with sweat

I've found that now I've actually been on them long enough to stop smoking, I just take 1 tablet a day in the morning and skip the night one. It keeps enough of the drug in my system to make ciggies smell like shit but it stops the dreams at night

why the fuck do you have to include the cuck shit

good on ya man, saves a shit load of cash too, I worked it out to be around 8k a year on smokes and dope, I quit that too.
congrats on the kid mate

>congrats on the kid mate
it's not his

I don't give a fuck, if he raises it, it is.
fuck pol mate

Thanks straya, I was very hungry.