Ok Sup Forums there is a zombie apocalipse. Post your survival plan. If dubs you will survive. Go!

Ok Sup Forums there is a zombie apocalipse. Post your survival plan. If dubs you will survive. Go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RC1d7dw24Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=uktdl_m06dA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice try, zombie!

i'll just game my way around it, no zombie will ever find me

Suck cock furiously

what about these trips

what kind of zombie apocalypse are we talking about?

Viral? magical? Method of transmission?

Are they true zombies or the infected?

How do these supposed zombies behave?
Runners? Rabid?

See my point?

Those are infected zombies and you are going to become one if hit. Also nice dubs

I duct tape forks over my whole body. I can run through a mob and survive because Ill be killing them as I move

Just a change of clothes.

Sacrifice my friends

try to suck my own dick

try to lick my own butthole

stop trying and go die

i live in northern Vermont. nearest neighbour is a mile away. back of house faces giant mountain, three sides covered by water. cut trees across road, grow a bigger garden. shoot deer and trap out of season... hope I don't get a fine for illegal hunting and obstructing road.

kill myself

Suicide

I stand in the middle of the street waving my arms and singing hip to be square

get rich or die tryin

checked

Vote leave

youtube.com/watch?v=RC1d7dw24Gg

Its easy, nothing a lawn mower cant solve

kill everyone i love so i dont have to worry about shit

Fuck you. my plan is foolproof. give me dubs

Build a wall

set traps.
learn to appreciate the taste of zombie meat

Kill myself

Follow Kurt Cobaine's example

Reroll.

DELETION
youtube.com/watch?v=uktdl_m06dA

*Cobain's

Eat the Zombies.

WINNER WINNER

Also wtf is this, fucking drone assault robots with holograms in wrestling?

Capture female zombies. secure with chains in various sexual positions. stock condoms. open first zombie brothel. keep 30 trained mastiffs that eat the zombie hitches when they start to decompose. zombie eating attack dogs keeping the zombie pump safe.

Get killed by zombies.

B...but you survived?!?

il just roll trips faggot

Kek

Sounds fucking beautiful. Im jealous you cunt

infect myself with the virus and devour OP

If dubs I don't get zombie aids... it's the end of the world. fuck it

fling shit like an ape at them

What the fuck is this?

There's a hiking trail that is already out in bumfuck. It leads out several miles into bumfuck. But the trailhead is close enough to civilization that we could go into town and gather supplies. The end of the trail is a quarry with plenty of fresh water. Gather supplies. Go there. Drive in about a mile or so as not to leave cars by the road. Hike in and make a camp till we can build structures. Stay there till some form of society returns. Send mole to society to make sure it's legit. If not then fuggit keep camping. If it's legit join society. If neither then we are new society. Either way learn to live off the land. With the impending Hillary election you're gonna need it. Also buy guns. If eurofag it's too late for you. Kebab yourself.

kek you ded

I no :c

DELETE ALL ZOMBIES

use my small guns to procure large guns.
then head out to the mountains. where i live there will be alot of people doing that, so i'll follow the creeks up into the mountain lake
there are houses in the mountains, so i'll procure the most remote one.
i'll trade my gf for shelter if its occupied, then in the dead of night i'll do what needs to be done about the patriarch, i'll procure his daughters and wife.
the male children will need to be seen to
i will sire my own.

it will be later, after i notice that the electircy hasn't gone out, that i will realise the zombie i saw was just a homeless man eating ribs

but i've gone too far by then, i will live out my life like craster from GoT, breeding my daughters and training my sons to keep strangers away

suck dick

now gay and dead

I live 40 mins outside the city. My roommate works at a wood shop in the city. In my house we have WW2 wepons in mostly working condition including beyonets.

We take the truck into the city, off road if we need to armed with a few clips of bolt actions rifles, deceptive knives, beyonets, and kitchen utensils, until we get to the woodshop (it has bared windows). Stock up on all the wood we can carry (cooking, defenses, crude wepons, ect). In the next 5 mile radius there are a few stores, some fast food, and a gated barb wired top factory with only one way in. This factory has semi trucks inside which we can flip over to act as watch towers/reenfocre the gates. One of us is a semi truck driver as well, so that's helpful.

Once settled in, after a few hours, we bit up the fast food places for frozen meats and breads, as well as clothes the employees might have left, because everyone should have cleared out the stores of anything worth taking.

After a few days we hit the stores (if clear of infected) for EVERYTHING. Nothing is useless in an apocalypse. Even the metal shelving of the store shelvs.

Pros: defendable building. Large supply of wood in 5 miles. Urban area with plenty of buildings and stores to scavange.

Cons: urban area with lots of buildings= small line of site in all directions. City could lead the military to try to make an outpost (but I doubt it because there is a military base between my house and the city). Food supply is not constant and hunting areas are hours away. Can not garentee constant water supply if utility company's turn everything off. Factory fencing is barded. We can see out, but they can see in.

I think I would go to the zombie brothel and take my chNcez.

Build a wall

stay at home and play vidya.