Hey guys I just had a pretty bad fight with my girlfriend and would like your advice

Hey guys I just had a pretty bad fight with my girlfriend and would like your advice

We've been dating for 5 months and Everytime we hangout and she gets a text or checks her phone she pulls it away from me and blocks the screen or quickly clears the chat, literally all her friends are guys and she only has 2 girlfriends that I know of. Anyway she told me her mom was trying to hook her up with some guy even though she knows she's dating me and I asked her if she was gonna talk to this guy and she said no.. That was 5 days ago and I asked her about it again last night but today she left her phone open when I came over and I saw that she was literally texting him before I came over and when I pointed out her phone was still open and asked about him she quickly grabbed her phone and got mad at me for reading her messages.. We had a huge fight over this online after I left because I didn't really wanna fight in front of her parents.. She says I don't trust her but I can't if she keeps acting like she's got something to hide, I feel like a cuck and an idiot for believing her and now I can't trust anything she's told me.. I really need your advice.. I will post screens hots of the conversation if enough people are interested

Op bump

Op bump any advice would be good

I do this is exact thing to my girlfriend and we live together bro. Her argument will always argue around trust and privacy but honestly, that's just a way to make you feel bad. Literally classic signs because thats me everyday. She doesn't care about you. That or shes like me and just loves the rush of what shes doing. Either way OP you're basically a cuck. Dump her now or end up like my girl, knowing everything but too much of a pussy to do anything.

yeah she wouldn't get mad if she wasn't hiding anything.

Fuck that and her. Break up asap

She said she's going to stop with the secrecy but that could just mean she's gonna be more sneaky about it.. She tries to make me feel bad by saying I don't trust her and it hurts her but how can I if shes always trying to hide her chats from me.. I I honestly don't care who she talks to or what they talk about it just makes my mind race when she pulls it away so fast because then I think shes obviously said something that she thinks is gonna upset me.. Why else would she do it.. If she keeps it up I'm just gonna end it

I have to say those kind of things once a month man. I know this is cliche to say but once a cheat always a cheat. even if it isnt physical. Tell me OP does she have low self esteem? Because I do, thats a big reason why i flirt with girls all the time. I love the constant attention. Do you notice that in her?

I want to but I love her and to be honest I probably couldn't do any better I'm a stoner loser and shes a stunning blonde who's in uni and studying and sorting her life out and I'm smoking weed and hanging out at the skate park almost everyday.. I work there too so there's no real future for me, if I lose her I don't know if I could find another pretty girl who's into me

She loves the attention for sure and I wouldn't mind but she's so touchy with her friends.. Last month she went out with some guy she used to like and practically hinted at me to leave for like an hour before I got fed up and left for a bit to go skate, I his other 2 friends were there so I wasn't too worried but when I picked her up the one guy mentioned his finger still hurt from when she bit it and then the guy she used to like was like "I know right my neck is fucken sore" was a pretty big red flag and she said she won't bite anyone anymore but I don't know if I can trust anything she says

then better yourself. its frustrating when people complain like this.

Might be good to break it off easy. Like not in a bitter fight way but like a time apart way. She's wrong for being secretive and your wrong for going in her phone.

HOWEVER, that doesn't change the fact that you are getting pretty hit emotions over this. And that's not a good way of being.

So I see it as. She's not committed and it will get far worse before it gets better. if there is another man. You'll see it soon, if not eventually. You are committed. Therefore if you stay likely to get hurt
If move on for a bit. Maybe it blows over, maybe she was into another guy, and you ducked out of the chance to be cheated on.

Or maybe she moves past and wants to reconnect.

Who knows. But you got to think of your now and future.

>bit his finger
nigga you left your girl to get gangbanged

I know I have my own issues to deal with but right now I'm focusing on what could be the biggest mistake I've made

You can't your girls a whore, end it now.

Wow, man. Fuck this I have no more advice. You're a beta piece of shit.

Fellow brethren of Sup Forums. Gather round one and all and witness a true cuckold. This user is who you do not want be. OP is today and forevermore a cuck faggot.

End it while you can. Before she does and adds insult to injury.

>what could be the biggest mistake I've made
Is losing what little self respect you have left and clinging on to a girl that isn't totally into you.

Grow the fuck up sk8 boi.

Thanks Bros I knew It was Fucken weird I'm gonna break it off with her tomorrow night when I see her... Appreciate your help Fuck this bitch I'm over it

ditch her OP, she's a whore and not the good kind

Cheers, man I'll drink to that.

THIS IS NOW A GET THREAD.

first to 69 unlocks gf noods

nah no issues with skating and smoking it feels great and working there probably makes your whole life pretty cool. i'm jealous tbh. but don't beat yourself up over a crazy bitch and if you feel like you're a stoner loser then change your life. the two may be correlated, but don't talk about it like it can't change. it's not heroin lol

Im up for getz #rawlin

Stay strong brother. Emotions will fly. Things will get petty. Don't do it. It will just make it worse. Shell try to drag you down but be diplomatic in tone. But serious in your intentions. It'll make you feel a million times better after he calls you every name I'm the book.

Good luck godspeed

Not worth the pain to yourself. Dump her bitch ass, my ex pulled the same shit.
She was cheating.

Thanks Bro, I know it's gonna get ugly and I know she's gonna try guilt me but Ive made up my mind.. I'm sick of her keeping one hand on me and the other on her secret chats with Fuck knows who

Tell her that if she cant be honest with you, then she cant be with you. You dont stand for bullshit.

And leave her be. Trust me, you had 5 months of fun, now time to find another one who is, if nothing else, at least not this whoringly dumb to be completely obvious that she is lying.