>had gf 8/10 for 2 years
>want to surprise her with threeway
>ask another mutual female friend of ours
>she's down
>me and her in bedroom waiting for gf to come back
>gf comes back
>gf pissed because she thinks I'm cheating
>explain that it was a surprise
>gf breaks up with me because she never wanted a threeway to begin with, much less with another girl

fml

you're a fucking idiot

are you retarded why would you ever assume a girlfriend would want a three

I have trouble letting myself believe this is real because I don't think people can really be as stupid as you

Assuming this is real, did your girlfriend ever show interest into doing one in the first place?

pics of friend

op is retarded.

kek

>8/10 gf
Let's see her faggot

If you wanted a three-way, you never loved her anyway.

You deserved it.

I thought she did one time because she said that this other girl was pretty. she also said that our mutual friend was pretty

I thought we both wanted one

No one is this fucking retarded. I can't believe this

Holy fuck are you an autistic faggot.

Don't believe. If true, you're a class A retard. Wtf made you think that would work.

Are you retarded? How can you say that you love someone when you want to have sex with someone else? Fucking degenerate.

Trips confirm

I think Joel McHale is a fine looking gentleman and have remarked as such to my wife.
However, if I came home from work to find her and him on the bed waiting to have a three way with me I would divorce her ass so quickly.
What I'm trying to say is that you are a spastic.

Idiot. If she finds someone pretty it doesn't mean she wants to have sex with them... wtf is wrong with you

If true, you're fucking dumb and she was right to leave your ass,

>Lol, im gonna get another girl in on a threesome, of course my girlfriend wants it! why would i ask her?
>Gets another girl on board.
>Does not ask Gf
>She gets mad.
>DUDE WTF THIS IS STUPID

Faggot.

Did you ever ask her you dumb fuck? Why just assume & why "surprise" her it's just stupid with all your lack of logic

Nice same numbers, they prove that your statement is true.

seriously though. sorry OP, it was your own fault. Good luck trying to get her back though. I hope you get another chance and learn to use your stupid brain from now on.

5/7 OP is a complete fucking retard.

wtf is wrong with you people? I was under the wrong impression. that's all! I thought she would be in to it and she wasn't. I was wrong. now she left me...

it made sense at the time

i wanted it to be a surprise for HER too

I'm getting a lot of that lately...

Did you sneak into her place after dark and surprise fuck her after she broke up with you? That's probably what she really wants.

I also understand that women like men to assert themselves by hitting them. You should try that OP. Hit her really hard. In the cunt hole.

muh pasta

Well user, you know what they say about good intentions, right? They pave the road to Hell.

Your're pretty retarded for thinking that any woman would want an other woman in a three-way unless she told you otherwise... you MIGHT have had better luck with a man.

also, always remember OP, girl likes when you poop during sex, makes them feel more comfortable with her body.

>"she said that this other girl was pretty."
Are you fucking thick m8? Girls say that shit about each other ALL THE DAMN TIME. Do you not see her best friends telling her "Omg you're so hawt babe!" on her FB pictures?

There's no way you're actually that retarded.

Lol, its not the right thing for "suprise"

How did the other woman react?