Ok Sup Forums

Ok Sup Forums
So my gf told me alot of shit that she's done since she was little, she's 23 now:
> sex with mom
> sex with aunt's husband
> sex with guy cousin
> regular pussylicking with female cousins when on holidays at their place.

Wtf? And the thing is i know that she's not lying.
What should i do?
> pic not related

Start hanging out with her family more. Sounds like they are DTF!

so what? dont worry user, you're already a cuck, just go with the flow

huhuh you said flow

White Trash

Most sane you'll here on Sup Forums all day.

She's telling you these things for a reason. Is she proud of it? Is she sad? Is she scarred? Was she curious? It sounds like a lot of shit going on in her head, and she could be telling you this because she feels comfortable with you, or wants you to know about her past because she actually loves you.

You said "since she was little" -- maybe her sexuality has been really traumatizing to her and she needs professional help.

Is this a turn off for you? Do you think that you can't continue a relationship with her because of this? Don't put yourself through something you don't want to be in, obviously.

If you still have feelings for her, she's telling you this stuff for a reason. What if you're the first person she's told? She could be crying out for help.

Maybe she wants incest 3somes.

This guy gets it. Fuck that fam, fam

Your GF sounds awesome! She'd probably be keen to do all kinds of kinky shit; you hang onto her OP.

nigga, you could be living #thedream soon

Here's the thing to watch out for, because bitches lie. She could be wanting to break up with you but doesn't want to, so she's making up a bunch of stuff to scare you off. So you have to be really careful. If you telling people all of that as the reason you broke up with her, it will get back to her, and since it's not true, she can deny it with the support of everyone, and suddenly you're a huge asshole.

If you stay with her, she can make fun of you to her friends that you believed it all and eventually she'll find another way to break up with you, probably cheat on you, see how much you're willing to endure.

And if you do break up with her and don't tell anyone about it, she'll feel like she lost and she's liable to make something else up that you did to her, until you defend yourself with all that shit, and she denies it.

If she is telling the truth, you're still in for a rough ride with someone potentially unstable. So if you stay with her, you're boned in the long run.

The best thing to do really, is to find a way to make her not like you as much so she dumps you for not being a good boyfriend, and be thankful to have dodged that inevitable trainwreck.

Because, in the end, here are the important factors: if she's totally fine with it, or bragging about it, run. If she's confessing things to you in an apologetic or "you should know my history" kind of way, wait it out, but be prepared to run.

>implying ops gf isn't a nigger

this is hot as fuck. any more details?

Invite her cousins over for the holidays. Feed um booze. Make sure you record that shit. Then post results.

get some of that sweet lesbian cousin action, faggot.

have sex with her along with her mom and cousins
that is literally the only answer

She's happy to tell me these things, and i know i am the only one who knows..
She's horny all the time so i guess that is the answer to alot, she tells me she's not proud of anything she's done but still doesn't regret any of it.
I asked her alot of questions about everything and she answered them without hesitation. I first thought some of it (female cousins) was kind of hot but now it's all like meh, i hope she don't do it again.. the aunt's cousin is more then double her age so that was gross. I dont want her to ever visit them again, and for our whole relationship she hasn't (2years)

fuck her and become christened as a new family member

She's a woman so she's probably lying but try to fuck her with her mom anyway.

Aunts husband*

You have a tryhard gf, most women are these days though so it's pretty normal to hear them brag about supposed abuse and compare emotional scarring like they were measuring dicks.
Kind of fascinating behavior when you think about it.

Also, the girl cousins thing was alot of experimentation and after that it was every summer (since she was little)
All other things she said that she did them willingly

Well then, some of the advice still holds. That's a good chunk of time to spend with someone, but don't ever feel like you're stuck to someone because you're the only one who knows and she won't want that information just "out there". Have an escape plan. It won't mean that you don't trust her, but just that you're looking out for yourself. Good luck man.

Dude seriously everyone's fucked other people in the past. It's very rare to find an actual virgin (female anyway) so you just gotta roll with shit. Just let her know you're not ok with her fucking any other guy than you, then have a foursome with her female cousins. Chances are youre not going to be with her forever anyway. And if you are, your love will push that shit out of the way. I hate to use such an overused, annoying acronym but YOLO, man. Get yo dick wet.

PS: If you haven't fucked her already, ask her to get an STD test. Wouldn't trust that uncle of hers just because it's her family.

I BELIEVE THAT A PERSON WOULD HAVE SEX WITH HER MOM. PART I DON'T BELIEVE IS A KISS LESS 400 POND 54 YEAR OLD LOSER HAS A GF.

NICE STORY BRO

Sup Forums got invaded by normalfags years ago, now they're a weird mix of trap-fapping plebbiters mingling among the boards.

nothing wrong with traps you cellar dwelling Klu Klut Kunt.

I would greentext the stories she told me but it would take way too long, too many, and some i dont even want to remember

Just go for it fag while you have an audience