What kind of mushrooms are these Sup Forums ?

What kind of mushrooms are these Sup Forums ?

They're white with a sort of brown/green cap

the best kind, eat as many as you can

I was told to eat no more than 2g but I normally eat 3-4g so I am being cautious in the event that they're actually super potent

no those are super weak i can tell just from looking

eat them all unless you want to not feel anything

Those are Japanese Getuhi shrooms. They're really mild. You might get a body buzz if you eat all of them.

nice try, I'm not eating 7 grams of mushrooms

>Japanese Getuhi shrooms

rofl

They're P. Cubensis aren't they?

DO IT FAGGOT

do wat

*Protip

probably best not to trust mushroom identification
to a board that routinely tries to trick people into experiencing a horrible painful death.

totaly agree, but eating it will be the best and fastest way to identificate

AH FUCK HE'S ON TO US

If I hadda ask the internet I think
erowid would be where I would go

those guys are usually interested in helping people NOT die from abusing shit they heard was a buzz

taking 7 grams of mushroom won't kill you, the LD50 would require you to take lbs of them at once

might make him think he was dying for several hours though, still a pretty fun shenanigan

Remember the jizz towel mushrooms?

this is OP... I've taken up to 4 grams before I know what I'm in for, but taking 7 grams would fucking wreck me

Are you sure?

I've taken mushrooms five times in my life. They always look exactly like that.

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE JIZZ TOWEL MUSHROOMS?????

I'm not worried they're not mushrooms I'm just curious how potent they are

It depends on the strain...but generally speaking once you go over 5 you're going to be having a breakthrough sort of psychedelic experience

holy shit OP just eat the fucking lot already, i'm starting to get more bored than i want you to die

Curious, how much is this? Growing some myself and I want to know how much a couple of shrooms weigh (they're not ready to be harvested yet).

rofl why are you still here then?

I never had any intention on taking them today anyway, i'm saving them for when i go camping alone this weekend

7-8 grams (dry)

Alright cool thanks.

Bump

Bump