May as well put this out there

May as well put this out there.

Say I'm pretty positive a large national retailer depends on theft and loss as a large write off for their annual income tax, and It's to the point that managers at that retail location (and other locations) are supporting theft crews daily (say 20-30 people) by turning a blind eye, and intimidating employees who do not.

Google results can be bought and sold, there's nothing useful coming up about how to deal with this, and quite possibly the feds would need to get involved, How do I go about this? It's painful to sit and watch this shit going on.

Collect evidence. What kind of things are disappearing? How much in dollar sense?

Pretty much all of it. Even dismemberment of loss raises less suspicion.
$50k at least, just yesterday. There's no way it's not corporate sponsored, it's too well organised. People of all ages and races are involved, posing as customers.

Well shit....I want in

Wear a mic at all times. Refuse to turn a blind eye to the theft. Congrats, you've collected evidence

Repeat when possible to substantiate your claim

I kind of thought that too, but as a base employee who is dissenting and even bringing managers attention to this, I'm being followed home after work.

I've seen something like this before. I wonder how common it is.

quit, before you're murdered like erin brokovich

You have no idea how close I am to this solution.
I've already contacted a lawyer, and he's indicated that It's too big for him. contemplating an FBI contact, but I also don't want to die doing the right thing for $10/hr

Ask for protection

Depending on what company this is you're trying to bust, if it makes headlines, you could get some serious public exposure. Which could be great for advancing a career but also risky for your safety
Also this if you contact the fbi

I guess this is the reason why there are so very many few heros. A hero is a personal of courage, insanely so in SE cases. Especially in the after stories retelling their ballsiness. Personal continuation and safety is far too important. Probably why this skeevy shit got so out of hand.

Don't sweat it op. Your personal and completely unremarkable life is better unremarkable given circumstances to take a stand for what we all want to be. And what will all live our lives out with in stupid movies and stories.

Better to pretend then to act and face a hardship.

I steal shit all the time

ok so let me get this strait....

some niggers n shit are getting free money.

government is paying/losing copious amounts of money so that these niggers can have their free shit and make the wal-mart cucks happy.

pretty sure you dont fucking understand how government works, especially this one lol.

Oh my god JC a bomb

oh, and just becausae there are crackheads good at stealing shit, and cuckold u and your dumb fucking boss and loss team, doesnt mean insert _____ fucking billion dollar a year company is risking all that fucking money their making by doing something as dumb as employing tens of thousands of fucking crackheads to do some conspiracy theft ring.

holy fucking nigger

A bomb?

i mean god forbid 10 of the fucking crackheads got together, got tired of having to pawn stolen merchendise for giftcards all fucking day and then finding a crack dealer that actually wants a new tv' or whatever the fuck with the damn cards, didnt they do some original fuckin thinkin and figgured they'd just bribe the company for a 10lb crackrock but instead during all their fucking mission impossible planning of this stunt it somehow ended up leaking the whole fucking mess.

i mean grab my saggy fuckin tits and fuck me grandson, your hotpockets are ready.

Calm down shithead what are you getting all mad about

Companies have to consider a percentage of product to be lost to theft.
That being said, this just recently happened at a walmart near me. FBI was there for months investigating. tons of people got fired.
You can start at your regional manager, you should be able to call them anonymously and let them know whats happening.

You couldn't keep your fucking mouth shut buddy. We've been watching you for the last two weeks, and now we know you're going to snitch.

im mad that you where not the first person to do this, im mad this thread exists, im mad there are others and posts in this thread.

what is there to not be mad about you autistic fuck.

enjoying those new keywords those hot young boys are throwing around you nasty old bag?

Mad someone is trying to get advice about a corrupt corporation stealing from the government? Which means they're stealing from every hard working person in the country?
Fuck you buddy.