American v. British Accent

youtube.com/watch?v=YcA6YzbdH6c

Which accents are better?

fuck off normie shit

asmr is not normie

Who are these semen demons....

They're both speaking softly and many accents sound nice like that regardless.

>that bong girl

Who cares they are sluts

Oh boy i'll never understand ASMR just some girls munching in front of mic with a lots of spit in their mouth.

Aren't we all.

Most girls these days are sluts.

See I like listen to japanese girls with good voices whispering and most ASMR sounds like someone choking on semen. But the English language sounds so shitty especially combined with that stacy voice that'srreally fucking annoying.

Yeah I'm a bit of a weeb.

I'm not gonna lie, over time I've developed an obsession with English women. I don't know what it is about them but at this point I'm basically conditioned to get rock hard when I hear a nice posh accent. The American girl pales in comparison to this goddess.

Back of my head is tingly, feels nice, I'm not even using headphones.

Americans don't have accents unless they're from some locale like the south or bawwston.

>Americans are so stupid and ignorant they think they don't have accents

>sara
>english
sort it out

American

>no harsh syllabaries
>no accentuated or drawn out vowels
>no significant stress in speech
>speech is delivered in a monotone fashion
Wow. Looks like we have an example of:
>brit-bong education

I'm more used to Received Pronunciation than General American, so obviously RP for me. The vowels sound better, not replacing T with R sounds better...

And plus, GA sounds forrrrrrrrrrrrrced.

>American vs British accent
LOL implying a competition is required

The American girl looks more qt, so American > British

>Americans don't have accents unless they're from some locale like the south or bawwston.
Accent is always relative to another speaker or speaking community.

So yeah. You do have an accent, even if you're from the Midwest.

This is the sociological (see: kike) definition not the phonetic or linguistic definition. An accent involves:
>prominence given to a particular syllable in a word, or a word in a phrase
>Stress (linguistics), prominence signaled by loudness, length, or qualitative differences
>Pitch accent, prominence signaled primarily by pitch

>Which accents are better
American of course, how it is a question. Cause that murrican chick is better than British one.

every language has different accents. What you said defines our accents but it doesn't mean that we don't have one. There is not such thing except that what you are talking about is called having a neutral accent.

See An accent in the traditional sense means to ACCENTuate, or to emphasize. You cannot have an unemphasized emphasis.

That """girl""" is definitely Finnish - she is no anglo

no wonder the argentinian thinks the mixed race girls hotter

gr8 b8 m8 8/8