League is really boring me right now, I have played since 2013 on and off and now this pretty much happens every game

League is really boring me right now, I have played since 2013 on and off and now this pretty much happens every game.

It's not just with league though, every other game just bores the hell out of me within 20 minutes of playing.

I have taken breaks for as long as a couple months and come back and its still boring af.

wat do

Potential options:
1 Move on to new games
2 Start writing/recording reviews/rants of games
3 Find a more engaging hobby
4 Kill yourself

perhaps find a different hobby, like lifting, knitting, art. video games bore me now as well,

git gud fggt

>kys
>great meme

nah but seriously I work a lot, it's just on my off days im wondering what to do. I'm in the process of selling my pc now so theres no going back.

Temped to buy a xbox one as i was an avid gears of war player back in the day

i was diamond last season but ranked is now pointless as fuck seen as you can get boosted easily :^)

Try trolling and making weird builds. ultimate bravery is a great website for that

>playing ADC
found your problem

seriously tho, lol is only good when you're in a team with your friends, fuck playing solo.

I agree playing adc is pretty wank right now,

its the only role ive ever played/been good at mechanically.

>lol is only good when you're in a team with your friends, fuck playing solo.

yeah also true but im a loner nowadays

Play this game. Fish some sharks or chop some trees while you watch Netflix and make some pixel bank!

League has always been boring. Lol. Easy to get good, takes too long to play, shit game is shit. I stopped playing after getting top ten years ago.

Wot game is it?

this. OSRS best

i have an obby mauler with about 21m on right now but even that bores the fuck out of me

I'll give you a steam game of your choice that's below 60$ for 20m

Find a friend to play with.

Any game is good when playibg with a friend.

kys scrub

I cant accept or trade gifts because my steam account is blocked for a few more weeks lol but alternatively put your name down and ill add you

same thing happened to me, the chemical high league gives you, just drains you man, i cant get any enjoyment out of any other game, and league is dogshit now, i quit after i got to diamond 2 6 months ago and never looked back

what should you do?

>ive no fucking clue, id like to know as well

yeah it fucks you over. after the stress and everything of reaching diamond then going to play another game nothing can compare.

league is indeed dogshit right now im in a game and its boring af.

come and play osrs lol

you're bored b/c league is braindead easy

dota 2 might pose an actual challenge if that's what you're looking for

if you're not looking to play MOBAs then i'd personally recommend FTL or Nuclear Throne

im playing street fighter 5, you'll get shit on for some time online but I find this game way more challenging and rewarding than league

I also stopped playing league for about 4 months now and play street fighter since the usf4

If you're curious watch evo, its the biggest event for fighting games, and unlike mobas you can understand whats going on even as a novice

This game did the same to me.

Except it keeps giving you highs with every new beatmap.

it looks like a great game to be fair

>shit builds
>always leaving
>bad at the game
yeah time for you to play some singleplayer, maybe bubble shooter, that should be your skill ceiling

you couldnt be more right

the more you get to know it, the greater and deeper it seems

Always been dogshit. Kek

let me dumb it down for you

>played since 2013
>started as a bronzie
>climbed to diamond
>got bored of the game
>played normals when i was bored
>left because i was bored
>here i am

i dont need to get good again because i was good before. single player games are lame too

>i dont need to get good again because i was good before.

then just grow up and stop playing video games dude, just do something constructive with your time.

everything can be constructive as long as you know how to use the experience they give you

Grow the fuck up then?

play stardew valley

Go outside

feeling with ya bruh

im stupid and retarded

Ey Osu

We know.

play some fuckin dotes

>they

Idk how can anyone find trolling interesting, honestly.
I agree with "weird builds" part though.

aliens

i think he means doing interesting stuff, like ap lucian or stuff like that. not intentionally feeding or being a walkin ward.

i dunno man, videogames should be fun just by playing them, not something you have to search or work for