This is meant to be a serious topic. Reflect: these three men invade your home late at night...

This is meant to be a serious topic. Reflect: these three men invade your home late at night. Each are armed with a pistol and are intent on robbing and/or killing you. What realistically can/could you do, if anything? Would you be fucked?

you would be fucked, in most scenarios even if you had a gun.

my home in aprticular? live in NYC so i have no guns, but i have a bat, i realistically would porbably hide behind a door with a knife and shank the fuck out of whoevers the first one through it and try to take the gun.. realistically i'd get shot but i figure its better than having a nigger in my house

My dogs would keep them busy long enough for me to get my pistol.

not bye those queers

Check em, I actually have two pillow pistols I sleep with. Not even joking, a .45 under each pillow on my bed

if they were out to kill me then i'd be dead
but if they were only to rob me and kill me if i interfered then i'd probably kill then

i got my rem 870 exspress mag shotgun for there ass.. 3.5 inch 00 buck to the grave..

i could and would stab them in the fucking head, i sleep with many knives swords daggers and hatchet

>Would you be fucked?

I'm murrican bro.. The tables would be turned real quick.

e d g i e

you might get one then ur dead..

nyc bro here too except i have a gun

load up an AR 15... you could take on 10 nignogs with pistol.. sure you might get shot, and you may die.. but you have to try and defend yourself

u a cop or former military? i thought its nearly immpossible to get a license...

na niggers dont know how to properly use a firearm, they'll spray with their eyes closed

I got the same set up

3 dead faggots coming right up

>license
Get out of that commie shithole

Open fire on them immediately. Most hood rats like them will attempt to flee at the first sign of conflict.

you can have a gun in NYC/NJ easy, can't get a conceal carry permit unless basically a cop

After the first shot, the niggers would scatter like roaches dude.

Are you kidding? Niggers and spics can't shoot for shit, now give the mexican a knief, then you have something to worry about!

I'm a heavy sleeper. If everything is locked and they have to kick the door in I'd probably wake up. If the break a window in the back kitchen I probably won't hear it and then I'm fucked. If I have the jump on them, they'd probably be fucked trying to come upstairs.

Bust out my shotgun and kill some minorities... And then I'll be a hero.

I have a glock 19 I sleep with and an AR-15 within reach. 3v1? I'm probably dying, but knowing my house and having a laser on my pistol along with night sights gives me a slight edge.
I say I take 2 after alarm goes off and the 3rd gets me in the barrage of gunfire.
My gun doesn't make me invincible, but it levels the field a bit.

Calling ATF/CIA/DEA/FBI/JEWYORKSPECIALTASKFORCE

You goin to jail, lawbreaker.

A GUN? IN NEW YORK CITY?! WHAT WOULD YOU NEED THAT FOR? IT'S 2016! PEOPLE STILL OWN GUNS? IT'S 2016!

I hope someone nukes NYC. Full of liberal faggots that took your rights away

can you get an open carry? or i assume its meant to be left at home?, nto too familiar with gun regulations in NYC besides the offhanded shit i hear from my cop friends

true,.. shooting sideways hitting nothing

My fily of fire arms say they fucked, cucked, and wishing I was a forgiving hod

its a good setup... i wouldent wanna be in front of it..

I'd sing a song to them so their violent hearts would be appeased

I'd put on my level 4 ceramic plates with 3 extra 30 round mags in the plate carrier, grab my my AR-15 and end their lives.

Get used to it, especially after this old cunt takes the realm; she's going to turn the entire country into California/NYC, mark my words.

The sound of a 12 Gauge will send them packing.

and if that doesn't work, .357 will.

have fun destroying everything in your house, might as well let the nigger have the shit and save yourself some cash on repairs

A price to pay for a dead nigger.

worth every cent.

Sounds about right. Except she or Trump will be assassinated first and it will start the second civil war.

>If my family isn't in
I would punch the window in my room and climb out, only a 3m drop. I'm not dying over materialism. Also the police station is nearby so I can run there in about 2 minutes
>My family is home
Well sheeit, I'd get the knife out from under my pillow and camp. If I kill one then the gun will be mine.

Pic related. Bedroom door is on the top right corner of the photo. If I knew there were three people and I heard them enter then I'd grab my 10mm. If it was one nigger, I'd grab my 12 gauge.

Nah, I have a 12 gauge Winchester sxp loaded with 00 buck, and a .357 model 66 combat Magnum right next to my bed, wouldn't really be a problem, especially because I don't really sleep at night

It's my home (it's pretty big, they can easily fell of the stairs). In my room I've got an cal.177 (4,5 mm) airgun, bow and machete. I think that I can save my home.

>House gets robbed by these three
>Intent on killing you
>Defend yourself by killing them
>Get labeled a racist
>Multiple death threats a day
>Fired from work to avoid conflicts
>Media vilifies you
>House gets vandalized
>Socially and economically ruined for the rest of you life
>mfw

Invade. Invade my locked space.
If I'm aware, bout seconds before this "unknown" attack comes face to face with me...I'd shoot 3-5 12 gauge shells of double ought, and drop them all to secure my quarters/home safely. Then n call popo, reload for safety and wait for the officers.

She'll die trying.

I think my dog could protect me....

> automatically ascend into the ranks of Colonel of The Holy Army of the Imperivm Europae
> Live happily ever after in a white ethno state of your choosing, it being part of the Imperivm Europae

well at least they're not all black, so I have a chance of killing one of them.

otherwise I'd go to jail for racial profiling and discrimination of minorities and use of excessive force in a situation of self-defence.

their lawyer would argue that I didn't know their intent and they were only trying to give me a glass of water, there was no need to shoot as trespassing with good intentions is not a crime in his book.

I'd feel pretty bad for the. Came all the way to BFE just to die

Man, I live in Poland. Guns are illegal here. Niggers can't shoot, especially in a country where they couldn't practice. My alarm is 3 dogs outside, so I would know that I'm being attacked before they would start. I would get on my roof and be safe (maybe try to shoot them with my airgun).

Id take out my 9mm smith and wesson, load in the mag with the hollow point rounds, and then proceed to scatter their bits across my kitchen floor.

Yeah, maybe ill get shot too. But at least ill go doen shooting and protect my family.

My friends from my work could help me.