Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.
Any richfags here? I'm an oldfag/ poorfag who just got dumped by his gf of 3 years... I want to get super drunk, but right now i can't afford even a beer. I'll post results and answer any questions You have in return.
Here's my bank account number:
42 1140 2004 0000 3102 7570 9254
Maybe an hero, i don't care

Faggot

its me btw

shoe on head?

Also: a Fagot

why not

Thanks

Hey OP. What's the story of the breakup?

Thanks Op theres something called getting a job, also someone help out the guy

Well... it is a long story. No cheating involved, i'm an honest person. You sure You want to read about it whole?

The whole story. I'm in no rush right now. Go for it man.

The thing is, me and my ex started a business, but everything was on her, cos she got bigger experiance in gastronomy... and she left with money for a train ticket, so right now i'm at my moms place... which is horrible

Well, i'll still try to make is short.
We were the happiest couple on earth for the first year: i mean EVERYTHING. We shared interests, the same wicked sense of humour, both scarred by life but we cheered each other up...the sex was incredible...

So why would you go on Sup Forums and fucking give out your bank info

are You with me ?

keep going bro

i don't really know... i mean i came here from time to time as long as i remember, and i think i searched for some support from fellow Sup Forumstards on this graveyard of hearts...

Go on

but when the time passed, she began to change

Still here buddy

She started to drive my friends away in many ways. When we were alone everything was ok, but when we met with anyone she bacame obsesively jealous

Okay. I can see somewhat where this is going. But, continue.

hey op do a greentext then

Eating away my energy, doing scenes in front of even my mother without any adequate reason. She tried to controll my every move

i suppose but i've never done it, how do you do it?

Literally just write ">" infront of the text
>OP is a fucking faggot

>I'm an oldfag/poorfag

Putting her problems in front of mine... so i slowly started to back up. little by little, and every time when she would beat me and curse me, i got angry and threatened her that if this wont change i'll leave, but the next day she always said, i nher cuted voice available, that she is very sory and to give her a chance

Top Kek

its my second time posting from when i was in high school, which was almost 8 years ago, dont hate m8
also: continue?

yes
sorry about that

greentext the whole story in details or GTFO

add this ">" in front of every line

...so i did, always.

oh, sorry, yeah i know gotta get used to it

>but inside i started to feel that my hatred is getting stronger than love

still me

Nigger just write everything out with ">" before every sentence.

>Fucking
>Retard

>and she started to feel it also, and became more suspicous, angry and violent than ever, so i got a grip of myself and i dumped her. She began calling msging me and my friends like a crazy person, which obviously only made it worse

Did she dump you because you kept being a beta and saying sorry and asking people to continue? You have asked like 4 times and even asked if people are still following you after posting a few sentences.

> but then she stoped, and after a week or so, she called me and said that she wants to talk, one last time

naah man, an extreme extrovert, but being alpha isn't always about being impolite, a tru alpha has manners

Give us her pic. Let's see if she's hot at least so we know if she's worth it or na

Manners is saying sorry when its needed. Asking if you should keep going is submissive and therefore beta. Just get on with it.