DIS PO MAN AINT DO NUFFIN RONG AND DEM WHITE POLICE KILLD HIM

DIS PO MAN AINT DO NUFFIN RONG AND DEM WHITE POLICE KILLD HIM

Another one down, so many to go.

Why did the camera guy suddenly turn when the cop fired his gun?

I swear some of this stuff is staged. Weird how a whole lot of videos just pop up at certain situations.

Seemed justified to me.

www.liveleak.com/view?i=b11_1467846601

Tin foil hat much ?

probably instinct ya dumb ass. if I heard gunshots going off. Despite the relevancy, id still want to run.

What state did this happen in?

HE WUZ SELLIN DEM CDS FO DEM PROGRAMS N SHIIT

niggerville. dem programs n shit

>One of the two officers shot Sterling five times at close range, and the other removed something from Sterling's pants pocket as he was dying, according to images recorded by Muflahi.

So nigga got killed for having "something" in his pocket. Keximus maximus murica. You be crazy as fuck.

>niggerville
So St Louis, Chicago or Detroit?

I hate that I'm making it seem that way, but wouldn't one of the cops try to get the camera guy away from the situation, not front row seat views?

But he didn't run, he turned the camera away. What for? If he was a random dude with a camera, he/she would try to get as much video as possible.

That "something" was a gun. Not likely to be a fucking bible is it.

cause the guy with the camera didn't want to get shot or arrested next.

The cops fighting with the gorilla who seem a bit busy ?

Fuck you he was a violent child molester with a history of having guns and Tues to gangs. He had a gun... once again a guy gets killed for fighting the police and not doing what he was told. If people would just do what the police tells them to do, whether their in the right or wrong, cops would stop killing people. You know how I know? Cause I'm a cop

The other cop that got up could have grabbed the camera guy or at least yelled at him to turn the damn camera off.

Baton Rouge LA, homes

Unless you have ever been in that situation then you really have no clue about what is important to the situation and shouting at somebody with a camera is not at the top of that list.

im with you man. sometimes shit is just too perfectly cut out. we never see the full of anything

i agree with you about cooperating with cops when they tell you to do something but it seems these new breed of cops are just itching to shoot people

Sounds like you shouldn't be.

Paranoid much ?

Good argument lol.

Says the 14 yr old.

The man was executed. That's pure fact.

just not naive.
if i had something to gain from it and i was in a powerful situation where i could arrange it i would do the same. and im a pretty decent person by most standards. imagine what really shitty people would do with power.

Nigger detected.

I feel like you don't understand what it means to be executed.

I don't think you understand that you were a mistake.

Tell your mom to learn how to suck dick better. Your dad is a pro.

It's not that. Violence and hatred against cops has skyrocketed. You don't hear about it much, but we're being targeted. So the average cop is very paranoid right now. So yes every situation is more tense, especially around black people, even more so in certain areas of the country.

White man shot by police = White man shot by police

Nigger shot by police = Executed

Usual nigger logic lol

You people are why Sup Forums is such a cesspit. Have fun being edgy you fags

Are you 12 ?

this kid is fuckin clueless. shoot a gun and then come back here and ask more dumb questions

And yet you are here like the rest of us.

Another valid argument lol. Thanks dad. You always were a worthless nigger loving alcoholic.

rest assure im not a nigger but the difference is the fact that one is targeted, i dont agree just trying to play devils advocate

You should open your eyes to the real world, not the one you see through your little filters

Explain what you mean by targeted? You mean targeted as in a reckless person pointing a weapon at people?

Hmm, fair point.

I guess I would assume, if I was a cop or this cop, to grab that damn phone quick fast and in a hurry.

Found another video on facebook from the view of another car to the right. The folks was recording also and there was nobody standing there recording in front of the cops.

I mean, if I just witnessed a shooting, I'm not gonna just sit there in my car and watch. I'm leaving.

>"something" in his pocket.

police were called because a man with a gun was threatening people on the street. They claim he had a weapon and was resisting arrest. But of course the black community will claim it was planted.

Dipshits.

If that true, I don't get why they would take these chances when cameras are EVERYWHERE.

Carnal knowledge means he had sex with a consenting teenager. Not a child. Child molestation is another charge entirely.

If you're a cop, you're an ignorant one.

I agree with the other fag in here that said that things are tense between black ppl and cops right now. black people are so stupid they think that the last black lives matter movement meant that cops are less likely to shoot them. but they keep acting up like apes. so w.e. i dont give a shit anyways. doesnt affect me the slightest. im a sand nigger

Meet Alton Sterling, blood gang member, convicted pedophile, and registered sex offender. He has been arrested 10 times for drugs, weapons, and assault. Sterling never gave two shits about anyone's life, so why should we feel bad for him

•9/09/96 aggravated battery
•10/31/97 2nd degree battery
•1/06/98 simple battery
•5/04/00 public intimidation
•9/20/00 carnal knowledge of a juvenile
•9/04/01 domestic violence
•5/24/05 burglary of an inhabited dwelling place
•7/11/05 receiving stolen things
•9/12/05 burglary of inhabited dwelling place
•3/17/06 simple criminal damage to property, simple robbery, simple theft, drug possession, misrepresentation during booking, simple battery, aggravated battery
•4/12/06 aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property, disturbing the peace, unauthorized entry
•4/04/08 domestic abuse battery
•6/03/09 resisting an officer, drug possession, receiving stolen things, possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs, sound reproduce without consent
•10/12/09 illegal carrying of weapon, marijuana possession
•8/13/15 failure to register as a sex offender
•4/08/16 failure to register as a sex offender
•6/14/16 ecstasy and marijuana possession

The nogs stay because they want to get it on video, so they can sell it to world star hip hop, for swishers and henessy.

Whatever, buddy.

This, it's almost as people think cops are invincible when videos like this pop up. They are just men who still fear their lives, going up against a society who think it's 'cool' to kill police.

Arrest =/= conviction

This terrible world we live in.

Shop keeper called the police. They arrived and questioned the dude that got shot. Shopkeeper said it wasn't that guy, it was someone else who left. Subhuman cromagnon police disappointed they don't get to kill someone, do they tackle nearest black man, yell "he's got a gun!" and shoot him five times in the chest even though both the mans arms were pinned and the guy had a combined 400 pounds of police officer on him.

Anyone saying this guy deserved to be shot or was in the wrong in any way is a fucking child trying to be edgy because no one in your highschool thinks your cool.

deserved it; why the fuck would anyone fight the police.

youre right, he was a good boy, dindoo nuffin

>for swishers and henessy.
but where is weed?

Pedophilia pertains to lust towards prebuscent children. Carnal knowledge means teenager (post pubescent). Theres nothing on that arrest report to support that claim.

The way he says it is super faggoty and as though we all need to lick boots, but he's right. I have no problem telling the cops to fukuoka off , when I can, but when I'm wrong and cops need me to chill , I fuckin chill.

>be me
>drunk driving
>pull onto street aggressively
>get sideways
>headlights in the distance
>sheriff
>instant cherries and blueberries
>hands remain on wheel
>in St Form officer
>No registration
>no insurance
>been drinking
>there's a VERY real looking airsoft gun in the car
He just sorta looks at me kinda funny, tells me to get out, stand in front of his car while he clears my car. Tells me to keep the gun in the trunk and to go back to the house I just left. Only 100 feet away.
I've got a bunch of similar stories, just be honest and cooperative.

Man you must be an insider with that kind of information. Still doesn't mean getting in a physical scuffle with a police officer, and then try to reach for your weapon in your cargo shorts is a good idea.

Probably the opposite of what you'd want to do if you're just a harmless civilian in the wrong situation.

yeah the cops really wanted to shoot a black man. Now their careers are ruined they are going to get death threats and they will spend the next five years answering questions from asshole lawyers. Even if they don't face charges they would have been better off if this never happened.

cool, let that nigger child molester take your under aged daughter on a date

Black cock cuck much?

just based on that list, he's still a piece of shit. doesn't necessarily mean he deserved to die but definitely incarcerated.

He only did all those things because the system that white men created forced him to. It's the white man's fault!!!!

As long as I get to take pics and get cucked, I'm all good.

So he should be the tax payers burden then?
>cry more

When it's your child he convinced to fuck, it's child molestation. When he has a family, it's child molestation. When your over 35 it's child molestation.

sure. why not keep bad people in jail? because you think we're paying too much mahhnnn, the government is screwing us mahhnnn. jesus you hippie fucks are annoying

wite folcc

no. it's a nigger

Wrong.

Anonymous caller, and the shop keeper claimed to have known the nigger for six years, have him permission to cell CD's in front of his store, and was close friends with him.

Watch the interview.

RIP harambe

>bad people
Yes

This individual had more than enough chances to comply, and chose his fate.

If it's any consolation he'd have most likely gotten himself killed by some other random nigger anyway or he could have killed someone who knows but the point is he's better off dead, for the tax payers and for humanity.

>killed by some other random nigger anyway

wrong this is going to cost the taxpayers dearly for several investigations then all the damage that will be done by the riots when the cops are cleared. It would have been far better if he was just shot by another criminal.

LITERALLY MOTHER FUCKING THIS!!!

I will never understand why people think police go around with the intention of killing black people. What the fuck kind of idiocy is that?

Source on all that?

Not just cool but acceptable and encouraged in some places

Right. But when its not a child, its not child molestation.

Totally agree. Not defending the cretan just pointing out that for all the bad shit you can truthfully say about him, it is wholly unnecessary to throw in stuff that doesnt fit. Thats what niggers do.

It's illegal to stop someone recording police activity unless they are obstructing police. If a recording got out of the cops trying to grab the camera after shooting a black guy, it'd be 10x worse

>maybe ill resist arrest with a gun
>what could go wrong?

is it suddenly illegal to carry a weapon in the US?

Felon in possession of a gun.

I mean nothing he did was illegal until he goes to trial and he's convicted. Doesn't mean that he didn't continue to disobey law enforcement as they wen't through their escalation of force, and justify lethal force.

get drunk tonight and put your service pistol against your temple.
remember to squeeze, don't pull, the trigger.

gee I wonder why people might be more angry at cops lately

Because if mass media and nogs on social media spewing ignorance.

you should stop listening to whoever told you all those lies.

>why should we feel bad for him

>seeing that officers who over power 4 x1 then shoot a man laying down 6xs should be tried = feeling bad for victim
>Victim is dead whether or no neckbeards feel orry for him is irrelevant.Officers who murder then get donut vactionsuntil aquited are another matter
Sup Forums is pants on head shitforthoughts

they didn't know he was a felon

>trying to sound smart

>> no amounts of riots will make BR worse then it already is

>Strong defense

just be honest and cooperative.

>No registration
>been drinking
>VERY real looking airsoft gun in the car

j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶t̶e̶
just be honest and cooperative.

You say you're not nigger but you certainly fucking type like one stfu and quit trying to sound intelligent

yeah they did, they could easily tell the color of his skin dumbass

Just saying no, it is not illegal to carry a weapon, and the law enforcement officers did not shoot him because he had a weapon. They shot him because what he was doing justified lethal use of force.