What's b smoking tonight?

what's b smoking tonight?
I've got blue dream with some keif on top going to smoke and watch movies, how about you guys?
also stoner thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xXaiwnzaO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

grow the fuck up, no one cares

Interest bump

Nothing special tonight. I don't buy a lot of high quality weed and my best sources have either moved to Florida or heroined himself to death. What I have gets the job done. That's all I care about (though taste is not too far behind in second.)

I need to clean my bubbler badly, though. I've tried boiling, soaking in isopropyl alcohol, pipe cleaners and any combination of them. Any thoughts?

Op here I'm also open to movie suggestions

I have the exact same problem and ive done the exact same thing

My bubbler is fairly clean although there is still a bit of res stuck to the inside I'm sure I could get it out though I use salt and warm water you could also use rice but it may be difficult to get out try something to knock the off any build up and make sure to do it with warm water

I would also recommend using a glass filter when you smoke

The worst problem is mine is a lovely translucent green with a jellyfish blown into the outside...which means I can see how bad it's gotten in the last year or so.

I can barely see in mine unless I shine a flash light through the bottom just enough to see debris on the inside I didn't think about the colour combo when I bought it

smoking wax

youtube.com/watch?v=9xXaiwnzaO0

wanna watch a spoopy movie.
Any recommendations?

I should have thought about this before I bought it. Don't even feel like I can show it off; I really like it but even one bowl gets the sucker grubby.

Also, glass filter? I admit I'm not well read and don't smoke with a lot of people but I've not heard of screens made from glass.

Amen

Try sinister 2 I've heard good things never seen it myself

pipe resin

I got a couple of these things work as good as a metal screen and it doesn't alter flavour

Decent no name. Because we don't name weed around here

i used Denatured alcohol and salt, just what i had

danks
will check trailer out

Neat; you have a name for it I can ask for at my smoke shop?

well OP, I just did a dab of Hindu Kush an hour or so ago, and now I'm debating if I want another or if I should rip a bowl of Alien Dawg.

God I love Denver!

I've been there but I learned that there was barely any thc in it and that it was slightly harmful so I just avoid it now

I love those glass screens. I just got a bowl the other day for my bong that has a glass screen actually built into it. Love it so far.

Glass filter for $1 or you could pick up a pebble a little bit bigger than the hole in your bowl. I lose glass filters all the fucking time, so i just use pebbles. Works just as good, doesn't taste and if you lose it it's no big deal.

Their just called glass screens or glass filters I guess my smoke shop has them they should know what you mean if you go to a head shop

stoner comics?
(I'm a summer school teacher and I watched this happen today)

How do you feel about the new changes with the system I'm not caught up with all of the changes but I heard lots of people are upset

Fellow stoner teacher here

Picked up a new strain called dark side of the moon today pic related.
Also just started pokemon go have a funny story about it to.
>be me
>run out of pot and decide to ger more
>weed shop is a mile away.
>hey cool I just downloaded pokemon go and it a great day out let's walk there.
>turns out my weed shop is a grass gym.
>I also caught a ratata behind a Chinese place I got food poisoning from.
Many keks where had

Do you leave your students alone when their high or do you have to do something about it I I never understood teachers that would punish you

Honestly, as an end user, I didn't realize anything had changed. I just keep watching my weed get cheaper and cheaper.

I'm smoking the sticky black tar/resin that you find in a pipe because times are hard.

Pokemon go sounds so cool I haven't even heard about what it is basically a Pokemon style game around your city? Where can I get this and for what console

Watch a war documentary or universe theories, its trippy

I'm pretty sure if they ever drug tested the staff, we'd all get fired here...

oh no, I mess with them until they lose their shit. then they go to the bathroom. then on their way back, I catch them in the hall and whisper "now never do that during my class again"

It's not generally a problem for me.

Yeah for sure. What do you teach?
Only if they can't handle their shit and giggle all the fucking time. I get high on my own time, and i wish students would do the same

Just got this jar of weed. Think it's outdoor heads.

It's for android and ios it's a free to play game it works on GPS location and as you walk you meet pokemon trainers pokestops that give you stuff if you pass them.
It's fun just Google the apk file if you have a android

I used to have a favourite class to go to stoned because me and my teachers would have stupid conversations and she would mess with me with certain questions or say wierd things while we were talking to trip me out then I learned how to control myself and she stopped lots of good memories in that class. any stories of you messing with your students?

Just sparked a bowl of Northern Lights

I understand your view as well I would want my students to do their work most of my high school years I was able to do my work and focus no matter my mind state so I didn't have much problems with teachers

Got some black cherry diesel. Taste like hash.

I've never seen weed irl lol

Oh shit. Real drugs

Fuckin degenerate

Moving to Washington state soon, any jobs up there for tokers?

Bluedream here also, me like

Yeah man, this is some dank kush.

There was a kid in my class who reeked of weed all day and had eyes more red than a period. He functioned pretty well. Was one of the better students. I left him alone, and i probably would to the others if they were functional

Unfortunately I'm posted up in Canada so I have to wait about 6 months for legalized marijuana

Ok, hot salt water's not helping. There is WAAAAAY too much resin here...gonna have to get alcohol tomorrow and pray that helps.

I'll burn one for you bruh.

My headshop cleans glass for like $4

all of the science

Well, before I was a teacher, I was a wilderness guide. I did the same thing with participants who toked up and thought I wouldn't smell. Once, i told them that "when the US switched to the silver standard around 1900, Canada did the same, melting their gold reserves into a chain. They used it to mark the border, hoping the stunt would attract wealthy residents. It didn't work, but the chain... I'm pretty sure it's still on the bottom of the water ways."

Had them diving to the bottom of the lake for 2 hours.

Sounds great but I have an iPhone

Look at them nugs. Nice earthy smell and crystals just falling off!

Smoking Sour D

Watch Shutter Island or A Beautiful Mind

Bubbler arrived just before I headed out camping yesterday. Kicked our asses.

On that Shipwrecked this evening.

You could also try pipe cleaners check out the dragon bristle pipe cleaners their really good for cleaning pieces

More?

Is that acid on your bare skin? That degrades potency

lol i had that happen once at school

That's crack

Kill yourself bud
At a quicker rate than you currently are

deemsters

I couldn't tell looked like two tabs flipped over to me just looked the same size and a close enough shape

Can't get pipe cleaners around the corners right to get the resin above the water line. Its almost like I'm not going to get it clean without breaking it...

A beautiful mind is an amazing movie would also recommend Donnie darko

Still can't tell if crack or not.
I would want you to have fent patches in your hand personally.
Depressants > stimulants.
All day.
OC photo.

using these with hot water/alcohol should do something

Can you go through the rush hole? I'm not sure how well it would work or how good of an idea it would be but you could probably put sand in with water and shake it I imagine since it has so much weight it would have do some damage but that being said I don't know what it would do to your glass or if it would get stuck

just finishing up the last of this bowl

This

Why, because I use substances other than weed? I hold a steady full time job as a developer and regulate my habit so I can afford all of my other living expenses. I do not steal and scheme or live witu my parents. It is possible to be a functioning member of society and use drugs that are "scary bad hard" drugs according to everyone else.

With my short glass number, that combo works well (if being time consuming) but this bubbler...the pipe cleaners don't scrub the walls.

Got some roach from the roach jar crumbled up with beast og in my trusty bong.

I'm a functioning opiate addict.
Shits fun. But it'll catch up one day.
You never actually catch the dragon whn you chase it.

use isopropyl alcohol.

soak it in a metal tray/pan for a few hours, shake it around a few times over the few hours, remove and rinse well. Give it a little bit so the last of the alcohol evaporates and then you are good to go.

if you want to nigger it up, feel free to let the alcohol evaporate in the pan and you should have some shitty "hash"

Op here I never understood the term chasing the dragon want to explain it to me?

It's crack. The blue bag in my first pic is heroin though. I love opiates, but fent I find too short lasting. 4 hours after I get high I'm already sniffling.

I used Iso and salt for a long time and it kept my glass fairly clean though a bit stained in some areas. If the problem is that bad just get some 420 glass cleaner. It smells like citrus and will get your bubbler smoking like new again.

I'm on a tolerance break. I'm.on day 3 of 7, ive been a stoner for the last 3 years, but the last couple of months I've been smoking A LOT, so I wanted to take a break and see how fucked up I was.
I haven't had any cravings for a smoke, today I spent like 5 hours with some friends, they started to smoke and I didn't even care, I'm also curing my last harvest so I have to open the jars everyday and let them breath and not a single fuck was given. So, I think I'm not an addict, also no mood changes or whatever they say heavy smokers get when they stop.
I recommend every stoner to take a break once in a while.

It means like 2 things.
>Chasing the smoke coming off burning opiates(or I guess anything else)
But more so
>Chasing a high that may be satisfying but never 100% as satisfying as that first high

Double meaning.

Trying to obtain the original high you got using a potent drug. As tolerance builds you will never feel as high as you did that one good/first high. So try as ou might to catch the feeling.

Also when freebasing a substance and inhaling through a straw you're smoking a string of smoke off tin foil kinda like a tiny dragon is producing the smoke you're inhaling an you're chasing him to get more.

It's on iPhone app store I think

A Clockwork Orange or watch a documentary on either the deep ocean or the Multiverse

Hivemind.

Experience

I feel you. Been shooting dope for 8 years myself and some days it just feels like routine.

Damn I've never been brave enough for the h. I'll kill myself with it.

I'll check it out

I'm experienced but I also lurk places like
Erowid and blue light

use rubbing alcohol and salt as a scrubbing agent

Bumping for answers

Goodnight fellow druggie

Those are daisies

Around me it's kinda the norm for opiate users. Most people start with pills and then eventually switch to h because it's so much cheaper. A bag of dope is about the equivalent of 30-45mg of icy and sells for $10 individually on the block, or if you buy in bulk you only pay about $80-100 for 14 bags.

Ever get the ones shaped like a star? Cant beat those

downloading it for my android rn. Pretty pumped honestly

OP here goodnight thread

I've tried straight soaking in isopropyl...did it for 4 days in January shaking about three times a day and it helped but not enough. Gonna try with the salt and, if that doesn't work, see about finding that glass cleaner.

It bugs the crap out of me I haven't been able to get it look like new...or close to it. Thanks for the advice.