I had tried DNPX before, but quit it because I was addicted to DXM (Robitussin)...

I had tried DNPX before, but quit it because I was addicted to DXM (Robitussin). DNPX is the thermogenic amplifier that helps burn fat really fast. Has anyone had experience with DNPX? I only took it about 15 days before, and noticed a huge difference. What should I eat and is it okay if I don't work out much on it? Also I asked /fit/ but none of those faggots wanted to say anything. I love this stuff gives me alot of energy and makes me nice and warm, the only thing that sucks is the noticeable increase of sweating, since that's what a thermogenic amplifier does. Also, if you're a fatass why don't you try it out?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_dose.shtml
bestpricenutrition.com/pro-supps-dnpx-ii-60-caps.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck I used to have paste bin bookmarked that had onion links for it. I would have no idea where to buy it in the u.s. so bump for interest

Here's some info on it

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_dose.shtml

Forgot link

I have a link for it man this is where I got my bottle, the ProSupps website offers it or like 60 bucks so I got it from here instead.
bestpricenutrition.com/pro-supps-dnpx-ii-60-caps.html

Also what was your experience with it?

Be careful OP, if you take too much, you will die. There is nothing a hospital can do to save you if you overdose.

That's Dextromethorphane (Robitussin), I'm talking about DXM man, and i already fuckin used to take 2,000 mgs a day of it, I don't fuck with that shit no more man.

I assume this is similar to DNP? Sounds like a nerfed version. Here was the link from /fit/ back in the day

yj19FSbF

That's the pastebin link, idk how to post it without it being called spam but just add a slash and that part

Thanks user. A buddy of mine gave me some a long time ago. Wasn't much. But I remember losing 5 pounds easy. Then someone posted a paste bin with onion links on /fit/. Lost the link with my last computer

Sorry I was getting it mixed up. I'm hungover. I did have info on it though... sorry user I feel stupid now.

I'm planning on only taking 1 per 24 hour period, the reason I threw away the bottle last time is because I took 2 one day, and when I was at walmart I felt like I was gonna faint and I was sweating my ass off, thankfully they had a subway there to fill me up on food, but I gained alot of weight back and I wanna lose it again. Definately gonna be careful with it this time, I just took my 1 pill 1 hour 45 mins ago and I'm feeling warmer but I feel the energy

>I was addicted to DXM (Robitussin)
>i already fuckin used to take 2,000 mgs a day of it

How many brain lesions do you have now? How irreversibly stupid do you think you've made yourself, OP?

I read that it's slightly less effective as the regular DNP but I've used this stuff before so I just got this stuff.

Yeah man no problem bro, just remember take 1 of these a day, reffer to my story here Dude don't sweat it lol you're good, I loved DXM highs while they lasted but now it just makes me feel braindead and don't worry dude I'm usually hungover too lol

I'm feelin pretty good about this though guys, I'm excited to start losing weight and feeling better about myself again

To be honest I have no idea man, I worked up my tolerance really high and only had one time where I overdosed and ended up in the hospital and actually it was 1,200 now that I think of it

>pic related used to take 4 bottles of these (80 of the 15 milligram pills) 2 bottles a day one in the morning one in the afternoon

Lmfao that is so stupid. Way too much DXM per day.

Can we hear about your DXM OD & the hospital trip?
>What were your symptoms?
>How did you get to the ER, or were you taken to a psych facility?
>What did you tell them when you got there?
>What was the staff's reaction?
>What drugs did they give you there?
>How long were you there?

Man up, OP. Tell us about your embarrassing addiction to cough syrup

Yeah, so I went to work all fucked up, told everyone I had the secret of unlimited life (water) my pupils were huge they called an ambulance, they fuckin forced a drug test on me at the hospital (catheter) having fuckin cops hold me down and shit fuckin freaks, when I was taken to the psychiatric place I was still fucked up they didn't gimme an IV or anything, I wanted to leave so they called the cops, went to jail, tried to hang myself, ended up in solitary (nice though, good food and I had a girl in the next cell I could pass notes and talk to, so I didnt get IV'd to clear my system or anything I was fucked up for a few days cause they didn't know what I was on and I didn't tell anyone, the whole ordeal was about 3 days, and so my dad brought me to a psych place when I was out cause I kept taking it and it maked me freaked out like I couldnt tell lies and stuff when the psych people were asking me stuff, and they said i wasnt serious enough to be inpatient, eventually my dad being a cop kept a close eye on me, I had quit going to work, I quit buying it but coming off was hard, lots of withdrawal symtoms, i was quiet and my dad always accused me of being on them, one day i got in a fight and moved out of the house, been clean mostly since but i popped them a few times but they dont do anything for me now so I gave up on them :)

They probably would've just given you Thorazine to knock you out and basically make you into a zombie they'd only have to deal with by checking your vital signs every so often. But if you didn't tell them what you were using, they wouldn't have given you this for fear of drug interaction.

Not surprised you went to a psych ward, although I am surprised about the jail. Were you wanted on a warrant or did you do something especially horrible to the hospital staff? Because jail is not the appropriate place. There's some piece of the story missing.

>source: I've done just about everything you could want to do except PCP & I've worked in the pharmaceutical industry for 11 years.

i tried to leave the building that's all that i did not even forcefully i just said i was going to so they called the cops

what do you think about DNPX then?

Never heard of it. I don't even know what it's commonly used for. What is the full chemical name?