Be me, 21

>Be me, 21.
>NEET, with no money or savings.
>No family, live on my own.
>Weak bones & teeth since birth.
>Brush teeth twice daily as well as mouthwash when its there.
>Around 16 years old I had 3 tooth extractions.
>Current date, I've had another 5 teeth crumble apart since, as well as fillings falling out.
>Lost a total of 8 teeth so far, 8th just happened five minutes ago.
>Jaw has started to ache like fuck where the filling was.

What the fuck should I do?

Its 2:40am now & the dentist opens at 8am. I'll ring them for an emergency appointment but could have to wait days before being seen.
(Pic unrelated)

Drink vodka

pain killers or alcohol to help you sleep and manage pain until you can see a professional

I do have some alcohol but in the off chance I do get a same day appointment, wouldn't it affect the anesthetic?

Although, it is 5 hours until they open.

You have dry socket...Google that shit bro...

Not quite as serious as some of the pictures or explanation on the first few results but it does seem similar.

Its so fucked, just the thought of my teeth gives me that sunken stomach sickly feeling, its fucking horrible.

Nah not at all youll be fine, they will be using a local anaesthetic. Not a general anaesthetic.

But it will be out of your system by then anyway.

Take a couple shots/couple beers whatever you have.

Not sure but don't they provide emergency dental at hospitals?

Not unless it's life threatening, no.

I have some Captain Morgans but its not exactly a shot type of drink.

I have no idea, chances are if I were to go hospital I'd wait for 4 hours, get seen by a triage nurse & given some paracetamol then told to leave.

Suicide

picture of mouth and timestamp

Just go to the ER if its getting that bad

As absurd as it sounds, the state of my teeth do fuck with my self esteem to the point I think about it.

Although, it'll cost around £18,000 for a brand spanking new set of teeth, it'll just take 20 years of saving, aye.

Do you know how hard it is to get a picture of the inside of my mouth?

Pain isn't too bad, just aches like a cunt. Don't know if I should be worried or not.

Show us a picture OP

I don't know if you can see what you're looking at but basically;

Top left side of mouth back teeth.
(The two black ones are pretty much all filling)

christ poor bastard

im 25 and have perfect teeth u should have looked after thmw

Those are not the teeth from someone who brushes twice a day. I'm sorry but you're the only one to blame here.

Its more my diet that contributed the most (Too much sugar) along with problems with them in general since birth that I had no control over. Only time I don't brush at night is when I come home drunk at god knows what time in the morning.

Although you're right, I should've gone back to the dentist when shit started going down, on the surface they don't look as bad although strained to fuck since I smoke 20+ cigarettes a day.

Oral probiotics. I get them on Amazon. They don't help with the bone but they do reduce plaque and help restore the good bacteria in your mouth.

Well

Wait until 8am, then phone and ask for an emergency appointment, or a cancellation, same day if possible.

Don't let them put you off, if they stall, tell them you are worried about infection.

Stop smoking, just stop.
Stop eating sugar.
Ask your dentist how to brush your teeth properly, use dental floss once every day or two.
Visit the dentist twice a year - make it a habit, no excuses.

Preserve what you have left.

Have the gaps replaced as you can,,one at a time.

Solid advice man, honestly I appreciate it.
Only 4 hours to wait now so not too long

I once had a hole in my tooth for months and Iied to myself that it was normal. My Jaw hurt for months, everything I ate made it hurt more. Hurt like a bitch I think it fucked with my head; got depression from my tooth being fucked up and never said a word, good thing I live with my folks because the medical bills were intense.