Just gonna share a neat little experience that happened and just now decided to share it for some reason:

Just gonna share a neat little experience that happened and just now decided to share it for some reason:

>college
>just doing me things
>vidyas, studying, fucking around with friends
>childhood friend one of them
>Aaron (A A Ron)
>He's just your typical shy but nice guy to hang out with
>one day hang out
>see him act weird for some reason
>"Dude, you ok? You're acting pretty weird"
>"Huh? I'm fine"
>"You sure? You seem to be avoiding me for some reason"
>"I'm not, I wouldn't be hanging out with you if I was, right?"
>"Guess you're right"
>little skeptical still but eh let it slide
>the entire time he just either ignores me or just mumbles
>part ways for the day
>still have my questions about the way he was acting
>next day I text him to hang out again having nothing else to do
>meet up in my room to play some vidyas
>again with that attitude of his
>notice that he isnt having fun like he almost always does
>get fed up with it and just ask him
>"You don't like hanging out with me anymore, do you?"
>"What? Of course I do"
>"Then why do you act as if you couldn't care less about hanging out with me?"
>"I just....I just can't tell you"
>"Why not?"
>"Because I just can't"
>"Dude, we're best buds, you can tell me anything man. Come on"
>He is ignoring all eye contact, he won't even look in my direction
>"I really don't think I can tell you"
>Get pretty annoyed
>"If you can't tell me, then I don't think I can continue as your friend. I don't really want you to be like this"
>He goes quiet
>Looks up at me
>"I think I like you"
>I literally just freeze
>I want to speak but I can't
>I don't know if I should be pissed off or what.
>"What do you mean by that?"
>"I like you, in that way"
>See he is serious
>Tears run down his face
>"Get out of my room"
>I repeat it over and over increasing in volume everytime
>He guns it for the door, his tears dropping as they run
>I just sit there in shock

What the fuck Sup Forums, what the fuck am I supposed to do?

Bump.

Well if you're not gay, then tell him just that

I want to, but I honestly think that will just hurt him. I don't really want his depression on my shoulders.

first off, not be a cunt about it

Just let him suck it every now and then. No kissing that would be gay.

And what exactly do you propose I do to not do that.

Na man, well i don't know him and how he will react, but i'm sure he will be ok with it

do him up the bum really hard so he realizes he doesnt like you like that

sounds like your a faggot

I want to take your word for it, I really do, but it just doesn't seem right to me for some reason. But it really is the only way to go I guess.

Be a fucking friend OP. Jesus man, you think a realtionship (with friends or loves or parents) doesnt have any bumpy roads? People are always changing and evolving OP. The fact that he hesitated to mention that to you means he treasures your friendship with you more than his own feelings

If you tell him you aint into it, he will understand OP. Being gay doesnt mean you fuck every guy everywhere all teh time. You guys can still smoke weed and be buds

PS: having a gay friend around will get you SO MUCH pussy if you play your cards right

Lol this

100% this ^

I guess that sounds right. Also you have a point, but I'm in shock knowing he's gay, for me at least. I feel like I need some time to recompose my point of view on him.

Best friend came out to me and said he had feelings for me years ago. I apologized and told him I'm not into that but we would still remain just as good as friends. 5 years later, we're still friends. Its not hard OP. Don't be a dangus.

"Hey cool. I'm not able to reciprocate that feel, but I accept that I'm gorgeous."

But now you lost out on blowjobs at AM when you're piss drunk. Good job!

El macho Ramirez esta preocupado...y gordisimo D:

OP here,

I mean, I didn't really hate it or anything, it just caught me off guard. To be frank here with y'all, it's the first time anyone really said "I like you" in that manner.

>this

Christ, I seem like an emotional twerp. I'm quite franckly lost.

A dick suck is a dick suck...

OP you fucking suck. That reaction you had was the only uncomfortable part of the story. You better apologize and get your fucking friend back.

You also sound like you are probably gay from how offended you got.

You did the right thing OP. No sympathy for pervert faggots.

I'm honestly questioning everything about myself at this point.

this is the fucking standard reaction don't let this faggot society tell you how to react.

just let em suck ya off for fun come on how hard can it be
heheheheheheh

Jeez didn't have to do that I'd just part ways and cut communication with him or be like well I'm straight and I'll never be anything more than ur friend and just kinda stop talking to him idk all my friends and I hate fags good luck op and remember Jesus sees all

Well if you need to do soul searching do some soul searching.

Sounds to me like you were a big, fat cock of a person by that reaction, seeing as how he just came out to you and admitted he was attracted to you.

That said, you seem to regret it and want your bro back, so DON'T let this sit, that will have him stew and make shit worse.

Get at him, talk to him, and explain that you really do wanna remain friends, if that's possible, but you're just not into dudes.

It's not fucking hard once you deal with the emotions bit, and those aren't very hard at all if you don't scream at your nervous friend to get out.

In summation: You were a dick, not a bro.

Now stop being a cunt and go tell your bro that you're sorry, you wanna be bros again, and that you're not into dudes.

Well as a person who has been in ur friends shoes, I'd say just to be polite about it and say sorry. say you freaked out bc you didnt know what to do but you just dont like him like that

if you let this continue, someone's dick is getting sucked. and since ur not gay it sounds like you should just let him.

and reminder; it's only gay if balls are touching

it was kinda a dick thing to do but im sure he'll understand. just try to accept whatever he has to say

Nice consecutive dubs.
Will keep these things in mind. I know I didn't react appropriately, but I was just caught off guard completely. I never knew he would come up with this kind of stuff, but I really do need to make amends, so I guess i'll go find him and make things clear.

Also to all the faggots telling you to let him suck you off, theyre autists.

no you're an autist. how you gonna refuse getting your dick sucked. just tell the dude to shave so you don't feel his stubble on your scrotum if it's that awkward

Man up and be a Homo for one night.

Take it in the ass for our good lord.

its not like, a gay thing. theyre just friends anyway

everyones so homophobic these days damn let a man get his shit sucked come on

Being caught off guard is OK!

Yeah, huge kneejerk reactions tend to be dickish, but they're kneejerk reactions and they can be hard to stop

But as long as you man the fuck up and go talk to him about what happened, that you're still his friend, but not gay, things SHOULD be fine.

Might be a little rocky for a bit though, but just support him, make your apology clear, and then offer to buy him a beer or something, because depending on how the talk goes you both might need one.

As a gay guy who used to like my best friend and still think hes cute myself, i wouldnt be interested in fucking him if he wasnt actually into it nor would i have been while i liked him

this

Can confirm. Best friend is gay, never been into me tho. Soon as he came out to everyone I got tons of pussy for Gavin a gay friend, pretty awesome perk.

He won't respond or anything. I doubt he's asleep, he doesn't really sleep much at night, seeing how he tends to stay up most nights doing random stuff...

I've always said it's not hard to deal with shit like this.

Someone come's out as gay, be like "nice, good for you, wanna go and get a beer to celebrate you mustering up the courage to come out?"

Treat it with the respect the moment deserves, but don't make it out to be huge.

Then again maybe that's just me, my entire life motto has been roll with the punches.

The second you are able to seek him out PHYSICALLY.

Force a confrontation if you have to. At the same time, don't push too hard either.

If you know where he lives go there ASAP.

Until then keep messaging, hopefully he'll at least see them and know you're not mad or hate him or something.

I am this guy

Heading to bed, it's like 12:30 and I have shit to do tomorrow.

Will check in tomorrow.

I really do feel like he's ignoring me.

FUCK. Now what the fuck am I supposed to do? He's not too far, but in anycase, it's way to late to go to his house. If I wait till tomorrow then maybe I can catch him somewhere. But then what? I don't think I'll really have the braveness to confront him and, well, talk...

this is the advice to give sadly user. im in your friends shoes kinda too but at least he came right out and said something about it. painful

is also true. do some soul searching. when i came out to all of my friends, none of them had a problem except my aforementioned friend who got real weird with me when i told him. so i dunno man. think a bit choose what you want. love is the law, love under will

Your ridiculous over reaction indicates you're probably more gay than he is. Also, he may an hero, so congrats.

Feels answer:
Tell him that your not gay and that you want to continue the friendship. Just continue the friendship like nothing ever happen. Explain to him that sometimes people say things in the heat of the moment that they don't mean.

Joke answer:
Call him a faggot and kick his ass

Sup Forums answer:
Fuck him till he bleeds

Lynch that faggot.