Ive never done this before and im going out on a limb for asking but hear me out

Ive never done this before and im going out on a limb for asking but hear me out.

Ive been talking to this girl for a long time,she was actually my first girlfriend in grade school when i was a kid. We have recently got serious and tell each other we love one another. She is in an abusive relationship...the guys name is jeff kirby. He has hit her,smashed her phone,and hit her car with metal pipes. She is obviously scared of him but doesnt have anywhere to go since she lives at his house so she deals with him.

Now,im not a violent person,but she called me this morning and told me to leave her alone,pausing when id ask questions because he was obviously sitting there telling her what to say......im sorry im dragging on so ill just get to the point.....can someone....anyone....help me? Maybe hack him or something? He beats women...and idk what to do. Im asking for help.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitepages.com/name/Jeff-J-Kirby/Raleigh-NC/7degxni
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go to his house at night and fuck him in the ear

Is the dude big, like muscular wise

How big is the dude?

where does the guy live?

Op here.....no hes not big at all,hes average? I guess? Hes one of those juggalo clown motherfuckers. Im not going to go to his house because im not trying to get law involved. He seems like the type to press charges or pull a knife on me like a scum bag. I just dont know what to do. He just recently found out me and her were talking and im scared he might hurt her.

you autistic fuck this is the easiest shit to do
talk to her sweetly
be there for her
make her realize she's unhappy
pin her down and fuck her after you gain her trust
what's hard to understand about that?

what's his ip?

don't worry bout that, just say were he lives. someone might be able to help

Say address, someone here could help you out with this

leave user tip with local officers next time she has maks, h goes byebye, slide in for the smashening while hes gone, or kill him, or say fuck it n simply leave them alone n find a new hole to stick your dick in. your choice Sup Forumsro

I would help but I don't even have a real computer i have a mackintosh lol

those are some beautiful instruments Op

Im not sure.....all i know is its in the mint hill area of north carolina.....i tried posting the link to his facebook but it got marked as spam. He started messaging me on FB threat me saying "ill beat your ass blah blah blah" im not scared of him at all. In fact it makes me grind my teeth out of my skull because i want to kill him. But like i said i dont want to get arrested.

You are the biggest beta fag. I've seen.

give us the best you can to an address and someone maybe interested in burglarizing his home and possibly killing the owner in the process

Look man, just stop being a fucking beta fag and go over and beat his ass if you're not scared of him.

Or you could just wait until your friend gets beaten again and call the cops.

Op here.....just the fact that shes been hit by this prick makes me want to slit his throat. Ill try posting his facebook again....

Not your personal army, also I don't see a shred of evidence.

then slit his throat, shoot him, grow some fucking balls

Trips don't lie, OP.

Man thats the thing....shes scared of him now because he found out about her and I last night and obviously threatened her.....because she called me this morning and has never talked to me that way. It was obviously she was shaken up and scared. I have no clue where he lives but i know where he works.. I just want to hurt him but my record isnt the cleanest so if i were to do something violent i wouldnt be able to stop until i was punching mush....i have a bad anger problem...

Avoid physical contact.
Next time you know he's doing it, call the cops anonymously.
Evidence of him hurting her is optional.

call the cops numbnuts

Im not going to spend years in prison because im mad. I want him dead but...i dont want blood on my hands. I guess im more scared for her....because she cut me off,they share a phone...and of course he has it so messaging or calling her will only end up him shitting on the phone out the mouth....i wish i could contribute...to help yall...money wise or something but i cant

stop using "..." so much you fucking faggot

if he threatened you on facebook you have all the proof you need to get him arrested

it's not that hard to cover up a murder if you're careful and can drive tot he nearest Walmart

Well, just call the cops then, as other user said if he threatened you on fb you should have all the proof you need to have to cops roll up to his house, at the very least.

Sorry. Im shaking im so pissed. Like i said ive never done this before. Meaning asking you for help. It wont let me post his fb because its "spam" his name is Jeff Kirby he works at hickory tavern and lives in north carolina

alright retard, go to his facebook page, look at the url, and copy everything after the .com

just post the latter part of his facebook url without the facebook.com part

jeff.kirby.397?fref=nf

found him, lads.

Op here....like i said i dont know where he lives. I cant get in contact with her because the cunt has her phone. He lives with his drunk scum parents. And can you really call the cops because someone threatened you on facebook? I dont think i wanna sink that low...seems like a bitch move to get him fucked.

heres one you may be familiar with, for an example
GayStarNews/?fref=nf

Thats him man, hes one of those juggalo fucks

asking people on Sup Forums is a bitch move, threats are illegal regardless of the medium, and on facebook you have proof he did it. youre just too much of a pussy to do anything

If you rescue a damsel in distress that is exactly what you're going to get.

So all is blackhats tonight put on white Fedoras for this boi

Iss coo I'm here to help since I can't smoke dank rn

I dont have any friends and ive been on here for years just never posted. And i respect you people are smart and know your way around a computer. I didnt mean to come off as a bitch i just dont know what else to do. Like i said if i could kill him i would. But im not the prison built type

Dubs. I suggest you kill him in a controlled environment, clean up any mess caused by it, and then move the body elsewhere. Burn the clothes you wear to do it and dispose of them, with the weapon. If you use your car to transport cover the license plate with a dummy number. That or use his car to transport the body and dump the car elsewhere and walk home. Maybe if you have a bike ride that home so its easier. Stay away from all media about it and try to have an alibi. Steal a receipt wheel from Target and buy one of those adding machine things but with a keyboard in it so you can say you bought some shit from the store.

Cut contact with her. A woman who willingly stays in an abusive relationship doesn't deserve your sympathy. All she is doing is using you for emotional support because she is either too stupid, too cowardly, or both.

OP are you in florida? i know a race car driver named jeff kirby in FL

CALL
THE
POLICE
it really is that simple. explain to them the situation, show them the threats over facebook and say you think that she is in danger. its their job to take care of people like this, its what we pay them for

Its easier to give names when you're Anonymous isn't it OP ? I vote for messaging this guy on facebook and let the game begins

FEDORA FIGHT! FEDORA FIGHT! FEDORA FIGHT!

North carolina. He lives in mint hill

Call the cops

Post a God damn screen shot of his Facebook dummy

If you can get him to break into your house you can kill him in self defense and walk away free.

dubs say call the cops you fucking idiot

Op here....yes,hurt him,torture him, he has a bladder condition or something wrong with him. I hope he dies from his rotting guts boiling inside his fucking clown belly.

Here's my first attempt , tell me what you think OP :
" Hey man this guy is talking shit about you on the internet and debate about how to kill you and get rid of it. I think this is pretty fucked up "

CALL
THE
FUCKING
POLICE

shitty Idea mate. Cops would check cameras from around the time you made the purchase and know its fake.

The only foolproof way to kill some one is messy as fuck Sledge Hammer for the Bones, Hose for the Blood. And place the bones/meat, flesh in a kiln. Scatter Ashes/crushed bone in a Heavy Body of water.

Op here....has anyone said anything to him? Im trying to low key piss him off and invite him to break into my home so i can break his goddamn legs with a bat and use my scalples to peel his skin off and watch him piss his panties

Why would you do that?

> police show up
> dog barks
> police begin shooting
> at 5am SWAT team ends siege with flashbangs and frontal assault
> only 18 dead
> Success
>
> 'Murica

bro if you dont link the thread it won't have the same impact.

no no no OP if he Breaks in Kill him. Quickly anything else will get you prison time

So I screen shotted everything, Im going send it to him and tell him some fucking beta sociopath is trying to get strangers on the internet to murder him so They can steal his rightfully owned pussy. Maybe even tell him the bitch told you do this so he'll go head beat and rape till shes dead. Good work OP
hope this is what you wanted

dude what are you 12
>use my scalples to peel his skin off
seriously ive got half a mind to talk to this guy now, youre the cringiest motherfucker ive ever seen

ofc the jpg is essential, but nah i wont send it because this retarded freak is capable of anhero instead of facing consequences

:)

kek'd n check'd

agreed he probably made half this shit up. so he could cuck some based bro

op just rape him and show him you are the true alpha. Tie him to his own bed in his sleep and forcefully fuck him like the dirty bastered he is. Then cum in his eyes and leave him there for a few hours. Next hire a few black men to continue the brutal rape. Finally have Asian kids give him their home work and force him to complete all of the AP calculus homework.

Just a guess the baby in his fb pics is both of theirs, youre a jealous x or stalker, and a real fucking pussy him and her both look like a bunch of corn cob, crack smoking, meth lab rejects.

MODS MODS MODS... Just kidding nothing to see here except for a dumb guy trying to get pussy

I think this is beyond pussy. If you reverse his roles and make him the wife beater and the other guy a white knight saving the girl it makes a lot more sense. He is trying to get her back to beat on her some more

Ah I see the man child lost his punching bag

i think i found him
whitepages.com/name/Jeff-J-Kirby/Raleigh-NC/7degxni

this is the only thing that comes up for mint hill

Take up martial arts, buy some KY, learn to flex. Then you can fuck yourself with your own foot before removing one of ours from your ass

exactely and now he wants a personal army to get rid the true alpha that he is afraid to confront.

Not easy to beat on a man right OP?

this. its your best option OP

Op here. Jusus fucking christ...........fuck it. Heres ass

Another victim?

hnnnng

Yea, Your a wife beater.

Maybe. More?

What's up with the scalpels? What are you like Bi Jeffery Dahmir and keep titties and dick in your freezer?

Idk what youre talking about.

OP I hate to break it to you but I'm almost sure she enjoys this treatment

I think you need a sharpie in your pooper X) Bitch.

sharpie in pooper

plot twist, this is OP

Idk what youre talking about.

You do realize that this very thread is evidence that you plotted to kill this guy and contains more than enough information to identify you very easily if someone were to tip the cops?

Turn up at his door with your katana and cut him in half.

>pssh, nothing personnel kid

Redeem yourself... Sharpie in your pooper

Kill??? Woah

Eh

Oh

Report all info you can to police and make sure that the girl agrees with you and has some info

I just want to hurt him but my record isnt the cleanest so if i were to do something violent i wouldnt be able to stop until i was punching mush....i have a bad anger problem...

Beta cuck

Hmmmm

Well, read the thread.