Hola user. Why are you still trying with white women? You know that they don't respect you. They're ungrateful...

>Hola user. Why are you still trying with white women? You know that they don't respect you. They're ungrateful, spoiled brats who don't appreciate all of the things that you've handed them. Why don't you ditch those putitas and get yourself a Latina muchacho. (;

They don't have monstrous asses

yo white boi, take this!

*BBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*

hahaha, you liked it, don't ya?

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

My darling…why…that was…*ssssnnniiiiffff*…the biggest one yet my dear….*sniff*..if you are….*sssnnnniiiifffff*…yes….if you are not completely out of exquisite gas…*sniiiiffffff*….my dear……then you, dare I say…*ssssnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffffff*….have the intestinal capacity of an elephant!....*ssssnnnniiiifffff*…yes…..*sniff sniff sniiiiiffffff*….and the pungent, yet extraordinary stench of one too…yes…*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiffffffffff*

*BRAP*

Oooh!

*BRRAAAAP*

tehehehe, sorry, I like to fart a lot... Wait, wait

*pushes harder*

*BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*

Aaaaahhh.... It feels sooo good to release the gas... Wait, another one is coming...

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

Aaaahhh.... You like the smell, don't ya? You like the sound, right? Haha its okay, theres nothing wrong with that... Oh, Oh! Here comes the last one, it feels big...

*BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPRPRPRPRPRPRPRP*

AHHHHH.... Phew!! *sniffs* woo... It smells awful. Tehehehe, I hope you liked it. ;)

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHP

>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

What did she mean by this?

They don't go for autistic nerdy white guys.

Wish I had a big bum latina gf tho

>You know that they don't respect you. They're ungrateful, spoiled brats who don't appreciate all of the things that you've handed them
That's literally every woman on earth except japanese qts

fuck off weeb

>except japanese qts
Innocence is cute

I have latina gf and I can confirm, they're elder god tier. She's everything you could want in a gf and then some

How the hell did you find one on Sweden? Has trump forced undocumented immigrants to seek refuge in Europe? Kek

Japanese """qts""" are notorious for being shottiest girls on planet earth in almost every aspect, from looks to personality, you should stop watching anime if you think otherwise tbqh

There is like 30k chileans in there, let alone the rest of latin america

How's that vacation in Finland going, Patrick?

As well as what the colombian said, penpal sites worked great for me. She messaged me in 2013, now we're engaged and happy as can be. And she's fucking gorgeous dude and she loves me completely and she even appreciates my autism. Best thing that ever happened to me.

I don't try white women. I want a brown GF, no matter where she's from

Holy shit, I'm signing up for interpals now! Where is she from, Sven? And was it hard getting her to Sweden? Or were they just glad some hottie was taking a spot from another Somali

Post the unshooped version.

Latin American women are absolute cunts

How gullible can you be? Of course he's making it up.

We're sorry about Mexico.

I fucked a mulatto Latina with nigger hair. It wasn't bad. I made her pussy bleed a lot and took her anal virginity.

Venezuela. It's not really hard. Just some paperwork to do. Venezuela has loads of gorgeous women

You are both a disgrace to the white race.

Our kids will be white tho

I'd be a bigger disgrace if I was foreveralone

It's the Native American blood in the majority that makes them savages unable to exist within a normal society

>They don't go for autistic nerdy white guys.
They do here. Anyone can get a sudaca gf here. They are piss easy

They do. Trust me. I am one.

You gotta be able to hold a job and pay for stuff though. That's the expectation. But as long as you can do that, you're totally set with a latina , she'll make life good. She'll cook you great food and keep you happy in the sack.. Not a bad deal in this shitty world we live in

Ajjjajaja
As if it was that easy, you lucky piece of shit

Goddamn I wish I was Latino/white to have a chance with these goddesses

> Why don't you ditch those putitas and get yourself a Latina muchacho.
Because they don't live here

How then?

Well as with any other girl, what you really need is a good place or medium where you can get in touch with each other. I used a penpal site and it worked well, but that's just me. I know there's other guys that had success that way too

Ok but what did you say to her that made her want you??

Its a Amerishart copypasta though.

"Come suck my 10 inch Nordic cock. I need some of that redbone pussy. " *sends pic* "ayy papi I need your big white dick in my spicy Latina pussy"

>tfw autistic spic
You don't know true suffering, my man.

NPCs in hentai games don't count user

If you're a real man they do.

Uh, well, I didn't do anything special really. I just talked to her normally. Tried to be polite, encouraging, etc. And that was it. I was pretending to learn spanish, which I kinda was but not seriously.

The thing is, besides all the overt stuff, what it really comes down to is chance. Chemistry and how well you get along cannot be predicted really, you can't know if you would get along with a girl based on a superficial level, it's something that becomes apparent with time. It's simply a thing that some personality types get along well with each other. So the only thing you can do is to try your best and keep trying, eventually you'll find a girl who's right for you. Some people get it on the first try, others take a dozen, it's all chance and stubbornness.