Well I'm gonna kill myself

Well I'm gonna kill myself,

I used to try and think about how to do it painlessly,
Now I'm only concerned that it is done properly.

Is a shotgun the way to go?
What are your recommendations

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

no shotgun, could have chance of failure.

try a REALLY high building, hanging, or overdose. maybe secondary drowning if you're up to it.

If you fail at blowing your head off with a shotgun then you really do suck.

Look at this picture. See the Blue Medula? thats the center of your brain stem. EVERYthing that your body does automatically like breathing and heart beating is done there. Aim for that and take that out and its night night like a light switch. its about ear height.

Of course I dont condone this and urge you to seek help where you can. No one should kill themselves.

I bring this up, because a lot of people aim guns at the upper brain.. which you can fuck up and survive from and be a fuckin vegetable for the rest of your life.

Correction.. the GREEN* medula

Make yourself useful and go fight in Syria

Watch "The Fundamentals of Caring" you won't want to kill yourself afterwards. It's only on Netflix. So the only downside is $9

carbon monoxide

You need to seek the Lord and read his word.

how come you wanna krill yourself

here you go! it's on sale!

how about man the fuck up and not kill yourself faggot

No, don't try a really high building or hanging OR an overdose.

Those are all 3 things that you could feel regret in the middle of and have the worst possible death you could ask for.

Don't kill yourself OP, but if you're gonna be a faggot, then try a suicide bag.

>be black
>commit crime
>wait for cops
>resist arrest
>get shot
>winrar

This.
Plus is gives you a purpose so then you might not want to die in the end

Go sky diving, take off shoot and all clothing. win?

>be black
>commit crime (try jaywalking)
>wait for cops
>just stand there
>get shot
>winrar

now that's dying an hero

Shoot yourself in a public setting like a library or a McDonalds.

>Heres how to kill yourself.
>But dont do it.
Tf is wrong with you?

Kek

chill dude. stay alive

Doesnt work anymore

of all the things you could do...why bother taking your own life? just find something you think is cool and get really into it. like so into it that people stare at you because theyre impressed someone could be so into that thing.
i mean, killing yourself could be that thing, but that is relatively boring compared to all the great things.

everything fun in the world requires you to be either rich or attractive.

Just live life how you want to now man. That's what I did. I was almost close to suicide, very deep into depression. I decided suicide was pretty fucking dumb, so I had the chance to restart my life fresh. I do whatever I want now, care-free and happy. Life is pointless, yeah I've already come to that conclusion. And I'll never be anything great, I'll always be a piece if shit. But now all I do is get high and have fun.

Stab your aorta. No way you can survive that.

this is b you nigger newfag

>anymore
what?
please evaluate

>be black
>get shot
>winrar

patched last update

Gives you a purpose for being a brainless footsoldier fighting a practically useless war?
sure thing pal

kek

I killed myself with a shotgun about 5 years back.

10/10, worked just fine.

just take a shit load of sleeping pills and fall over in the bathtub asleep you won't experience the drowning and will never wake up from it

>add a toaster for a quicker results

or buy a 10 or 12 gauge shot gun and use bird shot and put the barrel in your mouth and use this diagram

Kek

Not really true at all. It requires you choose to enjoy yourself, that is what is fun. Find someone to spend time with - they're out there. Get off of Sup Forums and go into the real world.

kek bird shot? that's about the same as getting fireworks, tape, and metals bbs n saying itll do the trick. go with 12g 00-buck 3'' round. you can mak a home made single fire shotgun to fit this if you don't have a shotgun already.

you need money to enjoy shit you shit weasel

Not op...but just watched the trailer. yeah, looks like your typical fucking "indie" sarcastic-filled, predictable, "like all the other movies that have that feel", shit. Typical score, quirky, fuck humor. Same. Old. Shit. Oh, I'm 42 with major depression and a shotgun. Any movies for me?

Then get a job.

Put the shotgun straight out from your body with the barrel in your mouth. Use a 12 gauge with bird shot. That should kill you instantly.

There are rare cases where the brain stem remains and the body is kept alive. Don't worry about that. It's not death in the medical sense but you'll have scrambled your brains around so much that you would be without any though or emotion. I'd consider that to be death. A shotgun in the mouth will kill you OP. I have no doubts about that.

Get help dude.

Shotgun will get the job done can confirm. Just make sure you get your trajectory angles right.

Also it must be a 12 guage 2. 3/4 inch shells at least.

Also, buckshot, not birdshot and not mixed shot or a slug, slug could ricochet off inside of you and leave you a vegetable or hit someone else in another room.

Considered doing this myself on the fourth but then I found some reasons to live.

I plan this shit out all the time.
What im going to do is put the end of the Shotgun right where the chin and neck meet. Zero chance of failure and they cant have an open casket funeral/wake. Hope this helps

but working sucks

here's a better plan

>revoke american citizenship
>no more taxes
>free govt shit
>live scott free

would a 20 gauge work? mine is a 20 gauge

hey buy me a year subscription of Xbox live gold before you do it send the code to jamesloli on snapchat or send it to my kik

>then I found some reasons to live.

age?

its on movietube

Dubs and you drown yourself on livestream

>be black
>winrar

absolutely not. this is a shitty movie for shitty people. my shit has more taste than you, philistine. kill yourself.

Jesus Christ you actually have that much of a autistic mind

make sure you use a jelly head turkey choke there's one here for $65

www gandermountain com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Primos-Jelly-Head-Maximum-Turkey-Choke-Tube-Mossberg-12-ga-690-Constriction&i=779089

wow, brothers. you're all so helpful. i'll see you on the other side.