What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

married courtney love

Crazy wife
Depression and bipolar i think
couldnt handle the fame

He had a disease (forgot name) that i believe would be diagnosed today but ppl didnt know about it back then which caused his severe stomach pain.

He also had severe depression or bi polar disorder or some shit.

I still like his music dont care much about the suicide shit anymore

tortured artist archetype

>muh stomach pain

He made that up so he could get sympathy for using heroin

I know ppl that have drug problems because of that pain they could only solve the pain with strong drugs and by the time they were treated they were addicts. I wouldnt call bullshit just yet

Ulcers are a real thing.

His friend Buzz Osbourne said that he made it up which makes sense since Kurt always lied in interviews

But you never know

>being this naive

He was diagnosed with gay

addicts are almost always pathological liars.

Did I say he actually had them?

he was obsessed with his own internal pain, he wanted a secret struggle no one else could understand. the media didn't let him have that, his drug addiction made it that he couldn't express himself through music any longer, the responsibility of his child was too much, and he was too vain to accept help. so he killed himself. he wasn't necessarily a coward, just a sick person with a god complex

He got murdered

Wasn't it a pinched nerve in his back from the stance he had playing guitar? Can't remember where i heard that

heroin rewires your brain in nasty nasty ways

This

The more you learn about him the more you come to realize he was a shit person who only wanted fame and heroin

Nah that shit was real, he saw hundreds of doctors trying to get a diagnosis other than IBS because he couldn't keep down food or move very much for days on end because of the pain.

Buzz is a bigger liar than Kurt

Depression, social isolation/alienation, drug addiction, and volatile marriages are all pretty common causes of suicide. Kurt would've been better off if he'd just stayed in the underground punk scene or become a niche singer/songwriter. Instead he got eaten by the machine - promoters confused his noise punk band for the stadium rock of Pearl Jam/Soundgarden/Alice in Chains, when in reality they were more akin to Mudhoney. That celebrity made him a target for his junky fame wore wife.

My brother was on a huge dose of morphine and other opiates for a year due to some nasty health problems that resulted in a finger and a toe being amputated. He wasn't his usual self most of the time, incredibly irritable.