What do you think about this video?

What do you think about this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=QpzEjjn3w4U

I think there's people in greater positions of power than Kanye West who's misogyny we should be much more worried about

fair, but at the same time no one is really absolved from propagating the same misogyny in popular music

/thread

coming from Anita pay me to make videos
the video is null void

>Comments and Likes/Dislikes disabled

Hmmm....

go back to Sup Forums or reddit

who does she think she is.

it's cute when children smugly think they're above/one step ahead of you. When adults do that and are sooo wrong, they should just kill themselves

Honestly who cares about her? I've genuinely never met a fan of her or her content, but if somebody hates her they're bound to let you know. Why do people care so much?

because this site has become starved of enjoyment. Everyone feels the need to find entertainment in being angry about nothing, instead of fucking discussing about a topic on a board related to said topic.

Well said, it's so dumb how someone can get so much attention for making shitty YouTube videos, I wouldn't have heard of her if it wasn't for gamers getting triggered

I'm no fan of Anita Sarkesian but in watching that video I'll begrudgingly admit she had a point.

And it's nice to see a Feminist going after a black hip hop artist for once.

jesus who browses this board

Oh, God I remember this woman. She's the same woman who says Bayonetta 2 is sexist. She also claims to be a gamer, but she isn't.

Reminder

fffffuck this world has gone to shit

Id really love to see this delusional jewess getting covered in cum, getting dick slapped repeatedly..hnngg..yes

I still don't understand how people actually equate something like that with misogyny. She fucking defined it herself in the video as "a cultural attitude of hatred for females simply because they are female." How the fuck do you make a jump from a video showing something erotic to "Kanye west and everyone who was a part of this video hates women." Like how is that in any way a logical conclusion to come to?

you gotta be 18 to post here man

Not clicking that shit, dont give a fuck about what she has to say, im here for music not drama

then spread the message. She's not here for the music, she's here for the attention seeking drama. You gotta take out motherfuckers like her

anita pls go

People aren't drooling zombies who replicate any behaviour they see or hear about in the media, they actually have minds of their own, and quite often can disagree with the views expressed in a song/movie while still enjoying it on its merits

Why? If nobody got pissed off enough to click on her videos then she wouldn't make any revenue and she would finally fuck off

She's a fucking moron and that's all I have say about her.

>tfw a Sup Forumstant i know personally made it to #13 on feminist frequencies most sexist tweets list

When will this bitch make a video about stoning women who are raped in the middle east

>take out motherfuckers like her
that's how she makes her money, pretty sure that's what the whole SJW/gamersgate scene is about, we used to call it nerd-baiting..

imagine those two sharing your cock hnnng

that would be pretty hot actually, anita would be dominant and lavren would be submissive

Holy shit, Anita's so cute.

i met one once
i had to peer review her paper for a course. she wrote about how women are being abused in video games because lara croft has big tits and how much she disliked princess peach.

please don't fill her head up any more