How do I know if an album is good if Fantano hasn't reviewed it?

How do I know if an album is good if Fantano hasn't reviewed it?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!pE4zgR7S!HG0-U3IzePc1Np_Nf8tUObO_mGoXo1n4ClIXwHZ6rjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you tried listening to it and forming your own opinions?

Why do people treat this sudointellectual like he's the second coming of Christ?

Watch OhHellFire instead
if he hasnt reviewed it then its probably not worth listening to

It's sad how true that actually is for a lot of people on Sup Forums

You can't

I dont know, thats why stoped listening to Crim3s, since probably he will hate them once it reviews an ep of them.

I don't think I've ever seen Sup Forums ever say anything remotely positive about him

you better shut your fucking mouth ok?

do NOT do this

Ask me

see if Scaruffi's reviewed it

What music level do I need to be on before I start doing this?

check pitchfork

The world may never know...

Read the OP

this

if he hasn't reviewed it, it can't be that good can it?

See if it has a score over 3.50 on RYM.

>sudo

rym

Depends if myke likes it or not.

he gave worlds by porter robinson a 6/10 so he is irrelevant to me

why would I listen to music

sudo apt-get intellectual

I started playing guitar and learning to sing, and I'm pretty confident I could write a song right now called 'Anthony Fantano suck my NEET dick, REEEEE!' that would be better than anything he ever created.

Should have added that I only started playing 7 months ago and until recently only '''''sang''''' in the shower.

If he hasn't reviewed it but you want to listen to it, you can take a chance and see what Scaruffi, Christgau, or Pitchfork think, but beware that they could lead you astray. If they haven't reviewed it either and you're really desperate you can try Maximumrocknroll, Q, Rolling Stone, NME, Under the Radar, NME, AllMusic, or community ratings at RYM, but know that when you sink to that level you're basically playing Russian Roulette

Failed artists become critics.

Nigger

thats too much work. I like being an expert without having to listen to anything

That's exactly how you know it's good.

That makes sense in theory, but in reality it seems like music critics wind up doing that because either they're journalists who just happen to like music so it winds up becoming their niche, or they're music fans/geeks, so they love obsessively talking about music, and then to their surprise people pay attention to them

You can tell he's going to look weird when he gets older

Because he panders to this shitty board. He's the kind of reason why people say things like "its objectively" better, yet provide no argument.

You're right of course, that's a sweeping statement, but in this case, I think it's spot on.

mega.nz/#!pE4zgR7S!HG0-U3IzePc1Np_Nf8tUObO_mGoXo1n4ClIXwHZ6rjM

>irony

Three chords and the truth.

>implying he isn't hard to look at already

/thread