St. Vincent

Why is she such a liar? What does she try to convey?

Wut

>2007
> "this may sound really silly-- but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she's so great. I know I'm very late to the party here [ laughs ], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget-- I think "The Dreaming" is on it, though I'm spacing on the name of the record. [The Dreaming --Ed.] It has Kate Bush in this totally miraculous ascot, too, on the back [ laughs ]. She just went for it. It's so great. She totally went for it."

>2014
>"I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

Oh that

She is a kids lover

I'm not OP but I'm guessing that's what he was referring to because Annie threads constantly get derailed by someone posting those quotes

wow who cares. I bet you said something that contradicted yourself over 7 years too

She bitches and moans about Trump stick to music idiot

Just stop it, retard. When you're going to cease the slandering of this musician? What is your endgame?

annie...

>implying

What are you more jealous of, OP - her looks, her girlfriend, her musical talent, her fame, or her vast wealth?

Her ability to lie to her fans without feeling any sort of regret.

I want to ____ Annie!

you want to do what to annie??

>stop listening to

Is that it?
My even create a thread over something so trivial?

footfuck

Munch out her ass

>implying memory is reliable and doesn't malform over time

thank her for all the good music she made :)

She's also weird about her guitar proficiency.

www.reddit.com/r/Music/comments/1ytlew/im_annie_clark_from_st_vincent_ask_me_anything/

ctrl f berklee

What's her personality like?

bitchin

she's just a sperg and gets uncomfortable during interviews like a lot of other musicians

DEM legs, bro... DEM LEGS...

Don't be a lesbian

Any girl would go gay for her. Plus, her fingers are very skilled

Varg won't like it. 'you gay woman!' He'd say. Then stab you. Repeatedly

varg is just a chill guy who drives around in the woods listening to the cure all day. those days of murder are gone

What would Annie think of these threads about her? Would she like us?
Maybe we could organize a Sup Forums interview! Let's all tweet her this thread and see if she notices us

She's probably already here

Please no!
At least not this thread