What would you do to her B

what would you do to her B

Ask if he fancys a gay bar

Tell her to get rid of the apple shit and the fucking retarded tattoos because they make her look like a fucking moron.

>>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums/b/>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums>Sup Forums

and the real question is
>what she would do to you?

Square up with her and see if she has them hands

I'd fucking instantly cum if she started choking me out

I seriously want her to dom me, peg me, cuck me.

Thumb wrestle her.

Honestly, what could I do?

Run away before this meatbeast puts me in a headlock and I get permanent brain damage

I'd want a handjob from her. That shit would probably feel so good. Also get her to ride my dick hard.

I want her to fuck me Amazon style. It's the fucking best feeling in the fucking world, watching a fucking Amazon take complete control over you as she fucks your brains out and dosent stop until she cums in you

good fucking god yes

Holy fuck, dream girl. I'd worship her pussy and then let her fuck me with a strapon.

Gladly take her strapon

Get a knife and pull her muscles out. She don't need this

Ask her for muscle milk.

I'd tap

Literally gayer than fapping to traps

See, I get the opposite reaction to super fit chicks. I want to tie them up, fuck them silly, deny their orgasms, whip them, spank them, just utterly dominate the shit out of them. I more prone to sub for dainty, prissy, skinny girls.

Wonder why that is?

We needed this comment

Roll

blast her with piss

pick a fight like "you want trouble mate?"

Get snapped in half and nut

Nothing, because I don't molest underage cartoons

I'd go to the gym with her five days a week. Share encouragement to work on personal goals. Go home afterword and lick her sweaty butthole from naval to tailbone before railing nuts deep into her every hole.

Underrated post

NOTHING..SHE WOULD BEAT THE EVER LIVING FUCK OUT OF ME

sauce?

Why? Why would she do that assuming, as we are from the OP, that she is entirely willing to engage in sexual acts with you? Is that what you want? An ass beating with no sexual gratification? Whatever works I guess.

BECAUSE ANY OF US 400 POUND BALD WEIRDOS GO NEAR HER..I M SURE SHE FUCKS US UP..NOT IN A GOOD WAY

I'd suck her steroid-adled clit-dick raw

Shaving her face 3 times a day with as much juice as she is on....buy her a strait edge.

you got it

Her name is Natasha Aughey. She's a physique competitor. Check out her Instagram. Total babe imo but all Sup Forums is , are betas.

What it look like from behind?

Honestly ask her for tips on diet an what not

Fucking pussies not even letting her first you with those big arms

Would try cowgirl

Ask her to help me move some furniture.

lick the sweat right off her asshole.

Give her a reach around.

Kill it... Preferably with fire.

Ask her how big her cock is...