user I need to see your drivers license

youtu.be/6NjxKXQGFM0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z76aE-4MohU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"i have a gun on me"
"ok, don't reach for your pockets"
>reaches for pockets

Fake and gay. Like a nigger would be talking like this.

I can do that too
"I have a legal firearm"
"give me your id"
"ok"
>gets shot in the arm

cop told him not to reach for his pockets though

cop also told him to get his id

Damn, that cop is scared to death.

And that black chick is weirdly stoic.

Is this real?

cop points a gun at you and tells you to not reach for your pockets you put your hands up otherwise you're too stupid to live

> show me your id
it's in my pocket
> dont reach for your pocket
> show me your id or i shoot you
mfw
> bang

yes but that same cop tells you to get out your id
seeyou're damned if you do damned if you dont

>show me your id or i shoot you

haha ok not like he would get patted down outside the car instead

>cop said dont move
>guy moves to put his hands up

Its like simon says dude, dont fuck around with the guy with the gun

Have you ever had a gun suddenly pointed at you with an intent to end your life as the person screams at the top of their lungs for you to do this and that as your brain goes numb, you vision tunnels out, you became confused, and your hearing becomes echoed? Yeah, try not panicking like a motherfucker.
I had this happen once. I'm white, the cop was white. I was simply reaching for my license as he walked to the window.

I don't leave the house much anymore, and I rarely drive at night. Apparently driving home at night is suspicious.

lol pussy

youtu.be/Z76aE-4MohU

fucking pussy.

just stand still and make no sudden movements around cops. they wont shoot you unless you startle them. it's like trying to call a stray dog over to pat it. gentle soothing voice and no sudden movements.

only stray dogs are more intelligent than most police officers.

i really want to perform a Stallin kind of purge on USA cops

>shot 4 bullets

Why are most cops such fucking pussies? If you decide to become a police officer, you better be prepared to see some shit.

4 shots is too much. Guns of those who are legally carrying are for their protection, If the officer gets away with this with only minor punishment then something is definitely wrong. The "he was scared for his life" excuse should not be used here if the officer was told he was carrying.

WTF man why cops behave like madman and we need to just deal with it, its fucking insane, what a sick fucking country

Here's whats going to be the focus:

- Reaching hands back up
- weed in the car (admitted in the video)

Second point is going to be used to invalidate his being allowed to carry and/or as character assassination to the public.

First point will then be used to help explain why the cop reacted by shooting, and will be explained that "any good cop would react that way". Thin blue line will be bent but not crossed.

Why do cops always shoot so many times? one is more than enough to stop someone. fucking trigger happy morons.Although on the flip side a dead nigger is a good nig nog.

> back in dispatch
> resistance against a police officer
> case closed
> tfw being cop in US

Nothing here officer

so manny people who want to suck pig penis.

Strangely enough... I HATE niggers.. but I actually feel bad for this dude. If the cop said to show him his ID... then he unloads 4 bullets into the guy for doing what he was asked to do? That's a little fucked up.

Sad, but I can't help the fact that the women in the video seems super off to me.

She's calm at first, not even in shock, only calls the shot guy her "boyfriend" nonchalantly.
>Yeah the guy shot my boyfriend. Like 4 times I guess.

Then after minutes she finally starts yelling and making weird noises; crying I think?
Anyway yeah that's fucked up.

Came into this thread expecting "hurdur 1 less nigger" and other wannabe edgelords being edgy.

Genuinely surprised.

Niggers don't play by the rules.

fuck you, monkey boy. Go home to africa.

That's shock for ya. If it happens to you, you will know.

wtf is get thread

= niggers in thread.

found the self hating nigger ahahaha

#justice4HARAMBE, you fucking cracker!

>inb4 if he was white he wouldnt have been shot
kys

If he was white he wouldn't have been shot.

He wouldn't defused the situation before it spun out of control if he was white.

He would've ****

"OK SURE JUST LEMME GRAB MY GUN HERE AND SHOOT YO CRACKA ASS FIRST"

if he was white he wouldve convinced the cop to kill himself and then driven off and continued his day as normal

he would have. we just never would have heard about it since the media likes to stir race wars for ratings

holy shit did he just murder that faggot for exiting his car?

no he didnt murder anyone. It was justified.

He ran from the cop drunk, his girlfriend died in the wreck. He deserved it just as much as slutty dressed girls deserve to get raped

it's murder. the faggot wasnt armed

cop got off...shooting was justified

U wrong, faggot. He had two arms. Left and right!