Late night secrets

Late night secrets

I want to be a small and cute little girl and have a pedo force me to do naughty things

Don't really have any more secrets

I want to be apart of the Order of the Garter

Fucked a teacher on my 18th birthday, still friends with her to this day

So close

I'm a beta faggot

Fucking lucky.

Not a really a big secret but a little while ago i showered with my 7 and 9yo nieces. We usually do when they stay at my place, have done it many times. I dont molester them or anything though.

bmpos

I put ketchup on my omlets

heinz?

that's a secret you goofball

sry for asking, jeez

for the love of god!!!!!

Im a prestige master on cod bo3 with a 3.12 KD

I fap to traps

Same bro

I'm in love with a girl who was an exchange student at my house during Junior year.

I watched cp for the first time and I regret it. I dont even have the urge to fap for 2 weeks now

u should have stuck your finger up her ass

I KNOW WHO SPIDER-MAN IS!

>Having to clarify that you don't molest them
You totally do

my cars friend tried to mom me in the back of my moms finger

I get off on fucking married men. I've let over 15 married men fuck me. Including one of my teachers, and a friend's dad. During sex I beg them to tell me I'm better than their wives and I get the best orgasms. I'm not exactly proud of it, but my whole body goes in ecstasy and I can't stop.

I shot my gun by accident and it went through my wall into my neighbors attic,never got caught put drywall over the hole.

She was a fucking slut man dont deny it

Noooice

nah, was just stating im actually not the stereotype Sup Forums pedo. if i did do stuff with them i would gladly say i did and share the details, would make my story much better.

nice
checked

girl or guy?

lol i did that once in an apartment I lived in. went through the ceiling and lodged in a board in the attic, luckily not through the roof. dumbest fucking thing ive ever done. landlord charged me $20 to fix the hole after i moved out, she never asked how it got there.

K

I 'molested' my 15 year old step daughter (everything was consensual). got caught, did 60 days in county jail and am on the list for life. And no, I wont green text it for you and I don't care if you believe me. It happened and ruined my life.

I show my wife's hardcore pics and vids to my friends and strangers without her knowing that they jerk off to her.

Cam blackmail guy reporting.

My teacher fwend here?

I don't like Game of Thrones

you monster

Fantasy shite!

Care to share user?

I used to "have sex" with 3 of my cousins when we were 6 to 10 years old. I actually never had sex with them because I learned that to technically be called sex my penis had to be INSIDE somewhere down there, but I actually never put it in anywhere, I used to rub it on their vaginas and pretend we were having sex. Although, when I turned 15, I actually DID have sex with one of them, no condom, for about 6 seconds, then she panicked and we never talked about it again.

Fuck it. Still would. There's only a 50% chance of getting aids.

I lost my anal virginty to my dog

Gorgeous eyes user. Show the vagoo

He usually comes in a little later but you never know your luck.

also I'm calling you cam from now on

Im fuck buddies with my friend's gf's 14yo sister, have been for a couple months. fuck a couple times a week at least, more now that it's summer. she's coming over in 30 mins or so

Any pics of her? Legal ones of course

I had sex with a black girl once and she smelled like cocoa butter

what about sex stories?

how old are you

Vilonia Eagles

Oh god no

user's mom's friend tried to finger him in the back of his mom's car

Could also be his mom (or friend's mom) tried to finger him in the back of her friend's car???????

Now I'm confused too...

Oh Shit, you lucky boy!

old enough to know not to tell people how old i am.

younger friend of mine grew up to be pretty cute but for a number of reasons I'm not gonna do anything about it.

hmm whats the sisters name and what state is she in

I fingered my girlfriend in public next to a vending machine, and no one noticed

2l8m8 ur goin 2 prison

omg how did you know?!?? you must be leet haxzor named Sup Forums

indeed

how's the meth these days

Let's see that ass.

fucking nuts

I'm gay

that info costs $

dk but pretty good from what i hear

I'm not gay, but I've fucked a man who is

this guys not really gay

> I cut myself.
> no-one knows

The Sims is more fun for me than 99% of real life

I masturbate to the declaration of independence until I pass out

Show cuts and scars

My secret: I fucking hate people who sneak off Whispir.

I just got a freedom erection, God bless you.

Wait,
They're small though
I'll get my phone.

That's cool fam, had a lovely school girl perform in the bath for me last night. Shot was cash, didn't get round to blackmail though, hopefully bump into her again later.

yeah, she is an awesome fuck, wished i could have taken her v

I'm a pediatrician and make our trainees (residency) weigh infants and prep them for the genitalia exam because I don't like getting pissed on.

>tfw they think I'm only trying to prepare them for the future, but they dual as a human shield

Real world kek

>be me a few weeks back, need to ask boss a question
>walk into office, sorry barge in
>see female boss sat looking flushed and cross eyed
>realise the smell of pussy in the air
>shesknucklesdeep.png
>don't you knock user?
>er sorry

Walk out go to bathroom and fap to the smell of my boss jilling in the office.

Why didn't I ask if she needed a hand?

Fuck my life

>University 6 years ago
>Like this girl who was a TA in her own program but we had multiple classes together
>One day after Winter exams finish, she's marking exams by herself in a basement office, almost no one is on campus.
>Go to swing by and say hello, she is alone in the room masturbating on a chair
>door was slightly ajar, don't think she noticed, but she was so hot and I felt like I was in love
>jerk off watching her in the hallway, the idea of getting caught makes me cum ten times harder
>blow low all over door, she's still going
>go in a few minutes later and she sees me and tries to pull her hand out of her pants, but I push her to the ground and pull down her panties and pants in one motion
>dick is diamonds again, pull one leg out of pants and spread them, shove my dick in her
>she keeps telling me to stop, trying to push me off, I hold her down and cum inside her
>we kind of hold a minute after I cum, not saying anything
>I get up and she looks up teary eyed
>realize what I just did and ran out, didn't talk to her for months, expected the cops to show
>she didn't tell anyone and a few months later texts me and pretend it never happened.
And that's how I think I raped a girl, but she didn't either mind or report me.

How old are you? I think it's something you grow out of, I'd just try to cut somewhere less visable.

Think of job interviews in the future.

I cut myself.

Bool cory sto

I changed a diaper and could not stop staring!

bmp

Explain your reasons for cutting.

She might've been down for consensual sex... you nigger.

But you went ahead and raped her and screwed up your chances of anything like that with her.

>I'm just so ashamed of myself.
>I'm trying to fix myself through self harm.
>I think it's working.
>I also hate myself and everyone around me, especially my mom. She's such a fucking slob.

I lost my virginity on a cruise when I was 15 to a black guy that was 32.

>forgot to mention i have autism.

Keked my balls of.

I killed my ex by getting her hooked to heroine i regret it every day

bmpp

Green text that shit

Fucking monster get out of my sight.