Alton Sterling....what do you think?

Alton Sterling....what do you think?

everyone seems to jump to the conclusion that police are in the wrong, BUT whit if we cant see in the video that he reached for his gun? Im sure thats what the officers are saying and to me that makes the act (although very sad) justified.

>No racist comments, lets keep this legit

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/06/new-video-shows-alton-sterling-was-not-holding-a-gun-when-baton-rogue-police-killed-him.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST BE HUNG.

every time i hear that name I think of that blond gay cook guy. alton something

i really dont give a fuck anymore about cop drama, it's the same thing every time

I AM A CIS WHITE MALE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18 AND 34 WHAT I THINK IS IRRELEVANT

Fuck Alton, go watch the video from Minneapolis tonight.... shit's fucked up.

I was a Criminal Justice major. I usually give them benefit of the doubt, but this guy fucked up hard.

>we can't see whether he reached for a gun, but let's all speculate on Sup Forums without being racist

good luck with the thread op

>Good goy.

>BUT whit if we cant see in the video that he reached for his gun? Im sure thats what the officers are saying

That's the question OP.

Do you believe the police?

White people do, Black people don't.

So when you see a video that doesn't clearly show a man reaching for a gun; but which can be interpreted different ways some people will take the police at their word others will not.

I don't trust cops or niggers so I don't know who to believe.

Thread/

He rapes kids and sells drugs.

Cops did their jobs, took a felon off the streets.

Inb4 niggers chimp out when they dont get charged

1. You write like a child, user.

2. The correct answer is: no one here has enough information to form a valid opinion. In the more recent video that was released, we see the suspect is both armed and seemingly resisting arrest. One officer is, again seemingly, forced over him as he appears to roll on top of the suspect. Was he really resisting or trying to cooperate? What sparked the kurfufle immediately before the shot was fired? We know none of this yet.

Second video shows he wasn't reaching for his weapon.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/06/new-video-shows-alton-sterling-was-not-holding-a-gun-when-baton-rogue-police-killed-him.html

>Rap sheet a mile long
>Was carrying a loaded, illegal weapon
>Was resisting arrest from two officers
>Even on the ground resisted
>Was a registered sex offender, either a pedo or a raper
>Was selling shitty CD's outside a gas station
>Breaking and Entering
>Possession with intent to supply
>Controlled Substances
>Agrivated Assault
>Got shot
>Niggers freak the fuck out.
>Don't care that a black kid in Texas was beat to death for doing well in school
>Would rather protest about the deaths of drug dealers, criminals, muggers and rapists
>Fuck Black America

>1. You write like a child, user.
Its Sup Forums....

he shot him 6 fucking times tell me how the cop is in the right,could've shot him once in each arm

Reminded me of this

it doesnt even show his arms....this is how rumors start user

in the heat of the moment you probably just shoot to kill, threat ended.

nigger

Soon he will be hated by his familiy for having an opinion that goes against the prevailing black view.

They fought for their right to vote and hold an opinion then gave it away to follow the crowd.

cops are only supposed to pull out a weapon when they're being threatened not when 2 of them tackle a man to the ground and get on top of him

you make my point though. why jump to the conclusion that police killed in cold blood?
Thats what I read in every news article

are you saying that because hes on the ground and two cops are there he cant reach for a gun?

What I see is a cop warn him, then soon after he shoots....its definitely speculation but maybe just maybe he reached for the gun

OP here

This one looks really bad but again what actually happened?
Im not going to outright believe the gf who seems to be playing to the camera